Sign in to follow this  
Fred3n

[Question] How long will the ship discount last?

6 comments in this topic

Players
158 posts
4,507 battles

Reason I ask is that I have alot of ships to sell and i dont want to loose out on credits, hence im waiting for the discount to end but it seems to last forever.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,702 posts
Vor 13 Minuten, Fred3n sagte:

Reason I ask is that I have alot of ships to sell and i dont want to loose out on credits, hence im waiting for the discount to end but it seems to last forever.

hover your mouse over the discount symbol and you will know...but since you are in a clan (and that there is no general discount at the moment) it is very likely that it is the discount from the clan base, so "forever" might be true...

• Cool 1

Players
158 posts
4,507 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

hover your mouse over the discount symbol and you will know...but since you are in a clan (and that there is no general discount at the moment) it is very likely that it is the discount from the clan base, so "forever" might be true...

Hehe, yepp it's the clan discount I see now. There are no date specified (hence why i asked here), now i know that I can safely start selling off all the ships i have leveled past and decided not to keep without loosing out on any credits :)

Kudos & thank you for the info mate :)

Players
247 posts
12,328 battles

Ok, another question popped in my head as i was reading this.

I'll use the OP Fred as the example to make it simpler.

Fred wants to sell his ships. If his clan would allow it, am i right in thinking he could leave the clan, sell his ships without the discount effecting the price, then rejoin the clan a few days later when the option returns?

I realise his oil contribution to the clan would be reset. It's just a theoretical question i'm curious about...

Players
158 posts
4,507 battles
18 hours ago, But_Can_You_Meme said:

Fred wants to sell his ships. If his clan would allow it, am i right in thinking he could leave the clan, sell his ships without the discount effecting the price, then rejoin the clan a few days later when the option returns?

I realise his oil contribution to the clan would be reset. It's just a theoretical question i'm curious about...

Dont know, but it sounds reasonably possible, i just sold them without leaving the clan, figured i bought them on discount too so hopefully i did not loose that many credits in staying in the clan and selling them.

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,450 battles
20 hours ago, But_Can_You_Meme said:

Would work, yes.
If he leaves the clan, he will have to wait 3 days to join another one (or the same) though. His oil stat for the clan would indeed be reset, but the clan would not lose the oil. So if he doesn't care about stats, it's all good.

He will lose more credits than earn by that tho, even if he lose a little less.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this