You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wouter_Radix

BB T6 and T7 left to play

11 comments in this topic

[BB_NL]
Players
20 posts
14,222 battles

For long time i had fun in this game..... but after the recent changes with the cv's and the double cv's in the game the fun is totaly gone.

I know...peeps wil say i cry.... oh well... i admit it...... it is to cry.... for me now just t6 and t7 bb's left to play if i want to have a little fun at least.

For now i guess..... till they ruin that also. Already 5 close friends did leave this game and i heard way more did leave already.

Will be my last post also... so no worry..... no more "crying"from me.... soon i guess its time to move on to another game. Gonna spend some money there... looks like wow dont want it... because they already did run of lots of good players..

Wish you all luck and uuhhm... fun... if you still can find that in this game....

Wouter

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Players
4,601 posts

I agree that the game has become ... boring and unsatisfying.

I think WG shot themselfs in the foot with the CV rework (in the long term).

Personally I have no interest in any of the battle modes anymore .... not because I would cry or get angry, but because I have no fun in the game any more.

At this point I feel sorry that I invested so much time (and some money) in this ... but not gonna spend another cent in the future.

There is too much magic in the whole CV - surface ships interaction (AA), spotting is messed up, with RNG heavy presence ... not my cup of tea.

[HOO]
Beta Tester
149 posts

ive seen a couple of players at start of 2CV matches complain in chat, set autopilot to enemy cap circle and then appear to afk the match 
they never fire their guns, because 'i dont play world of carriers' 

and im starting to not blame them sometimes, spending all game under air attack from CV's especially in something with slow turrets is VERY not fun, you bearly get to actually shoot anything as your trying to dodge torpedoes
your carriers could help you with fighter drops, but if they are doing that they are not doing any damage, and potatoes wont help their team, they just complain when they are under attack and blame the team
playing in ships that rely on stealth to survive is also immensely hard as you spend all game permaspotted by aircraft and shot by enemy team

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
28,913 posts
15,122 battles
33 minutes ago, Wouter_Radix said:

For long time i had fun in this game..... but after the recent changes with the cv's and the double cv's in the game the fun is totaly gone.

I know...peeps wil say i cry.... oh well... i admit it...... it is to cry.... for me now just t6 and t7 bb's left to play if i want to have a little fun at least.

For now i guess..... till they ruin that also. Already 5 close friends did leave this game and i heard way more did leave already.

Will be my last post also... so no worry..... no more "crying"from me.... soon i guess its time to move on to another game. Gonna spend some money there... looks like wow dont want it... because they already did run of lots of good players..

Wish you all luck and uuhhm... fun... if you still can find that in this game....

Wouter

And you cannot make CA with strong AA work?

I wish people would close the door quietly.

Imagine every new player starting a thread and announcing his arrival....

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
5,394 posts
2,939 battles
6 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

This is actually a not uncommon tradition in forums. After all, there's a whole newcomers section...

[CATS]
Players
28,913 posts
15,122 battles
1 minute ago, LastButterfly said:

This is actually a not uncommon tradition in forums. After all, there's a whole newcomers section...

That is one thread.

Not everyone does it.

Maybe the players with the need to announce their departure could start a goodbye thread in the Off-Topic section.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
4,601 posts
4 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

That is one thread.

Not everyone does it.

Maybe the players with the need to announce their departure could start a goodbye thread in the Off-Topic section.

Ironically that would make sense....

Players
32 posts
1,220 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, ColonelPete sagte:

I have arrived.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

They need to post about their departure because they want their prediction about the games demise to come true, so they can say 'told you so'. So these posts are a mean, petty, and spiteful act hoping to demoralise the players they leave behind and speed their departure as well. Posts announcing a players departure may often sound like a mild whine, and we can make fun of it, but the underlying intent is one of the lowest human instincts.

• Cool 1

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
735 posts
12,957 battles

No one have stated standard battle count of op, just to see if statement holds true?

Then here: 5823 battles

I have to admit that I do not understand all this hate for CVs, but I was never good at this game.

[1DSF]
Moderator, In AlfaTesters
3,421 posts
9,037 battles

Closed.  I dont see anything which couldnt be discussed in the CV Topic. Give Feedback there and help making it more Fun again.  Everything else doesnt belong in Gameplay.  THX .