Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
22cm

Again illegal false advertising from WG?!

19 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
28,209 battles

This was posted on 19.04:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/premium-shop-april-2019/

" If you already have this ship in your collection, you'll receive a Commander and a Port slot along with compensation in doubloons equal to the cost of the ship. "

Right after this topic:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/116805-psa-description-on-naval-containers-was-ninja-changed-cant-drop-duplicates/

Where is the truth?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,146 posts
6,610 battles
3 minutes ago, 22cm said:

" If you already have this ship in your collection, you'll receive a Commander and a Port slot along with compensation in doubloons equal to the cost of the ship. "

I fail to see your point..

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
28,209 battles
Just now, lafeel said:

I fail to see your point..

Read the topic I ve posted.

[CATS]
Players
32,538 posts
16,293 battles
32 minutes ago, 22cm said:

Right after this topic:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/116805-psa-description-on-naval-containers-was-ninja-changed-cant-drop-duplicates/

Where is the truth?

In the forum.

As you noticed there is a thread about that with official answer. All players can contact Customer Support.

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
28,209 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

In the forum.

As you noticed there is a thread about that with official answer. All players can contact Customer Support.

Except the news is back again with the same:

[WGP2W]
[WGP2W]
Players
420 posts
20,098 battles
2 hours ago, 22cm said:

Right after this topic:

Where is the truth?

So can i refund the crap i got from my containers as well now?

By the way we had a really intense game together this morning:D

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester
164 posts

they also claim Twitch drops are working ( as do all the livestreamers ) despite dozens of forum threads full of people that havent got drops in over a week 

They also claimed in their early Advertising that Wows would share a common economy with WOT and WOWP 

Basically, WG claim alot of things, most players at this point take what they say with a bucketload of Salt

• Cool 2

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,292 battles

@MrConway @Crysantos so there is an article on the web page still saying you get doubloons if you get a CV you already have out of the containers. which we all know now to be false. and if this is a re-post of it its the 2nd time this has happened (false advertisement of a product). WG do realise that this is very illegal dont they?

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Beta Tester
417 posts
8,450 battles
16 minutes ago, lilgoth said:

they also claim Twitch drops are working ( as do all the livestreamers ) despite dozens of forum threads full of people that havent got drops in over a week 

Haven't recieved a twith drop aswell, don't watch twitch, but who can i sue for my free stuff?

WG Staff
3,548 posts
15,761 battles

Hi guys,

Thank you for highlighting this and sorry for the confusion - this monthly publication wasn't updated with the latest info, we'll fix this asap today.

2 hours ago, lilgoth said:

They are working but many of the drops seem to have dropped very early last week - but it's working as intended, as I've also answered in the respective threads. Unless you linked your account and didn't receive any Ironium and SciFi camouflages since we announced it, then we'll happily check if there is any issue with your account.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

[-AP-]
Players
3,110 posts
7,869 battles
1 hour ago, Crysantos said:

They are working but many of the drops seem to have dropped very early last week - but it's working as intended, as I've also answered in the respective threads. Unless you linked your account and didn't receive any Ironium and SciFi camouflages since we announced it, then we'll happily check if there is any issue with your account.

Greetings, Crysantos

So the total rewards you can get from the twitch drop event is hard capped at one supercontainer and a few ironium drops, and you guys didnt think about mentioning this in the article, until after streamers have advertised falsely for a week and tons of people have put livestreams in the background for no reason at all?

Also, your shenanigans with the containers is even worse, as you have only published the truth and that players can contact support to get their money back in the forums, a place where you KNOW that only a few percent of the playerbase hangs around. Meaning that the other 95% of the playerbase probably dont even know that you lied yet. If you were serious about wanting to fix this mistake, you would make a news post on the main page, and push messages to the game clients of anyone who bought one of those containers. Right now you are making a lot of undeserved money on your "mistake".

• Cool 1

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
921 posts
5 hours ago, Crysantos said:

They are working but many of the drops seem to have dropped very early last week - but it's working as intended, as I've also answered in the respective threads. Unless you linked your account and didn't receive any Ironium and SciFi camou

Working as intended? I spent most of my easter playing and enjoying my time in warships, and during this time i also kept stream up while playing on my 2nd monitor. 5 days witthout any twitch drops, not even 10 ironium dropped for 5 days when i watched streams 6-10h a day. 

Are you confirming twitch drops is working as intended? 

So since i got twitch drop the first day i linked account, i wont get more drop? 

If you could confirm or deny, that would be great @thiextar 🤗

• Cool 4

[-AP-]
Players
3,110 posts
7,869 battles
4 hours ago, Hannibalurg said:

Working as intended? I spent most of my easter playing and enjoying my time in warships, and during this time i also kept stream up while playing on my 2nd monitor. 5 days witthout any twitch drops, not even 10 ironium dropped for 5 days when i watched streams 6-10h a day. 

Are you confirming twitch drops is working as intended? 

So since i got twitch drop the first day i linked account, i wont get more drop? 

If you could confirm or deny, that would be great @thiextar 🤗

Well, im not a wargaming employee, but according to chrysantos, yes, apparently there was a hardcap of what you could get during those two weeks(1 sc and 5 ironium drops during the entire event), which they conveniently forgot to mention in the news post:Smile_facepalm:

[PANEU]
Players
4,559 posts
13,164 battles

Remember that WG means no harm to you or your wallet! ♡

Mistakes sure weren't intentional! ☆

They are after all interested in healthy and wealthy customers so would be strange if they mess themselves up intentionally! ☆♡☆

Players
8,023 posts
245 battles
34 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Remember that WG means no harm to you or your wallet! ♡

Mistakes sure weren't intentional! ☆

They are after all interested in healthy and wealthy customers so would be strange if they mess themselves up intentionally! ☆♡☆

Wouldn't be the first too be honest.

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
921 posts
22 hours ago, thiextar said:

Well, im not a wargaming employee, but according to chrysantos, yes, apparently there was a hardcap of what you could get during those two weeks(1 sc and 5 ironium drops during the entire event), which they conveniently forgot to mention in the news post:Smile_facepalm:

Wow i tagged wrong person soz

Sign in to follow this