You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Sabaton Pays Tribute to Bismarck

40 comments in this topic

[SHEN]
Players
92 posts
11,554 battles

When can we expect Warships' content ? Surely Wargaming didn't just give money to make a Music Video, there will be some kind of content like they did with WoT & Primo Victoria

Players
23 posts

WoWs team must before be considered with Premium battleships like Kii and NOT quit and eliminate all his AA defence that they sell it on first day!!!... That's a very bad deal and me personal I never buy any premium BB or any ship more on the shop, NO if they do that mistake. I understand remove the AA defence and low it from the line ships,from all tiers VIII and put it on tiers X, but from Premium BB's, NO, I not agree at all. Is about Modification 2 of AA canons, that grow up efficacy of AA guns to 15% more, than Kii arrived to level 100 on AA defence, the best BB of tier VIII with this skill!!

Spend money on BB like Kii for play with his 100 level of AA defence and after some months WoWs team come and quit it all out and let me now with 74 level AA defence. I cant ask for money back of this ship because I play happy a lot with it until they modify it, but I fund that very bad politics of modify the Premium ships!!!

I write to support but they do nothing, so only I can claim and cry here!!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
33 posts
16 minutes ago, obus_9 said:

WoWs team must before be considered with Premium battleships like Kii and NOT quit and eliminate all his AA defence that they sell it on first day!!!... That's a very bad deal and me personal I never buy any premium BB or any ship more on the shop, NO if they do that mistake. I understand remove the AA defence and low it from the line ships,from all tiers VIII and put it on tiers X, but from Premium BB's, NO, I not agree at all. Is about Modification 2 of AA canons, that grow up efficacy of AA guns to 15% more, than Kii arrived to level 100 on AA defence, the best BB of tier VIII with this skill!!

Spend money on BB like Kii for play with his 100 level of AA defence and after some months WoWs team come and quit it all out and let me now with 74 level AA defence. I cant ask for money back of this ship because I play happy a lot with it until they modify it, but I fund that very bad politics of modify the Premium ships!!!

I think you got the wrong thread, mate.

As to the video, the good kind of blown away.

• Cool 2

[PMPT]
Beta Tester
53 posts
10,725 battles

How about extending your tribute from just a music video to better the German Battleship line accuracy in game too.

• Cool 7

Players
23 posts
9 minutes ago, obus_9 said:

For your information, I close the account on question there I have the Kii BB, was XalocViu, is the 3rd account I have and I spend money there a lot. I have another account on NA server, where I have also a Kii BB for play but I will no longer play with it any more. I thing to eliminate these account too, with several premium ships buy it there, and forgot WoWs.

And on these present account I have on my port 45 Premium ships buy and 4 years ago, on only first year of WoWs, I spend more than 1K euros on the game, because I love it and like how the team work on it. But after time of updates, the game has become very rare and unplayable, with full of cheaters on multiplayer mode and with modifications like Kii BB!

I have no more pleasure to play the game and I'm really disappointed of how WoWs team change BB ship skills!!!

• Boring 1

[LEGIO]
Players
591 posts
7,791 battles
25 minutes ago, obus_9 said:

This is a thread about a video. Not a whine thread mate

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Players
23 posts
5 minutes ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

I think you got the wrong thread, mate.

As to the video, the good kind of blown away.

No worry, I will not posted any more!! I say what I want to say to one of WoWs team member!!

• Cool 2

[WWGU]
Players
349 posts
7,662 battles

Wasn't sure at first - but I like it!

Thanks for the song and the telling the story again.

• Cool 2

[BHSFL]
Players
1,399 posts
5,517 battles

I missed the exploding Hood in it, but the images are nicely done. It is only a brush, not even touching  of what it must be to be inside of a ship that is going down under a rain of enormous shells.

Not their best song however, though the subject is cool as ever with them.....matter of taste i'm sure.

This much effort and not even a special premium version of the Bismarck now.....this surprises me :Smile-_tongue:

[UEN]
Players
36 posts
4,715 battles

WG you gays need to make a WWII Movie or documentatry "sorry to the bad English" 

• Funny 2

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,431 posts
9,444 battles
2 hours ago, obus_9 said:

There are quite a few WG team members you can send messages to, they are usually quite good at responding or directing you to the correct place. Whining about it here is a little silly.

• Cool 1

[F-R-M]
Beta Tester
87 posts
2,790 battles
1 hour ago, PeterBrooks_1 said:

Good song. How about one to Prince of Wales and Rodney? They sailed away from the battle.

Prince of Wales didn't keep sailing for much longer though. :Smile_sad:

[HOUSE]
Players
276 posts
5,142 battles

Great video, great music, now we only need a Primo Victoria Swedish ship with commander Joakim in it! :cap_cool:

• Funny 1

[PK11]
Beta Tester
732 posts
11,352 battles

Correct me if I got this the wrong way: As far as I understood the band wanted to make this song and asked WG for help in the music video. Not WG asking the band to make a song. It looks like a side business.

I liked especially the CGI parts where you can see the size of the battleship in comparison to the fish trawler or the men swimming in the water. Gives you an idea for the dimensions.

[KOROS]
Players
56 posts
27,824 battles
13 hours ago, Sam_Browne said:

Sabaton & WoWs team nails it.  Nice one.

what u see nice rock is dead

[KOROS]
Players
56 posts
27,824 battles
13 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Amazing CG from the World of Warships team meets Sabaton's epic power metal

Read it on the portal

rock is dead total bad song another  a lot people dont like it... yesssssss

[KOROS]
Players
56 posts
27,824 battles

who loves rock this is good, now is the second time .. a bad song for me and nothing terrible

Players
16 posts
157 battles

Awesome Vid, decent music only thing missing was a dev strike on the Hood :)

WG pretty much are clueless on how to evolve a game, they come up with great ideas like WoT, WoW's and Arena's, then come up with mind bogglingly incredible ways to destroy their own titles, RIP Arena's, Arty stun mechanics, countless OP objects whateverthehell's in WoT and and clunky player depressing CV rework that is quite frankly useless.  I stopped buying in WoT after arty rework and the progetto grind and rarely even log in now and I have gone from totally invested in WoW to an occasional log in to hopefully see improvements. Stats don't lie and there is a drop in players logging in which may not seem an issue but the amount of random games played is down a lot as many are playing co-op, ops and ranked to avoid the CV's. WG's obvious reaction to these safe havens is to open up ranked battles to cv. WG's fix to an obviously broken and disliked system is similar to finding a fire in your home, then deciding the best way to put it out is to pour petrol on it to put it out. Backwards genius, the fuel will burn harder and faster till all the combustables are used up and the fire goes out.  The down side of this solution is you destroyed everything that was good. It's not too late to save some of these titles but I simply see WG standing by the flames deciding if more fuel is needed. Players have voted with their feet and left in droves in all these titles.

Maybe they should quit gaming altogether and do music collaberations cos Sabaton Bismarck collaboration rocks .

• Cool 1