You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Naval Legends in World of Warships: Yamato

16 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts

The new model is incredible! I should have Yamato in my port fairly soon, so the timing is perfect for me. I'm very excited. Big thanks to the team behind this amazing work.

Players
26 posts
7,440 battles

Nice to see the old girl get a facelift, would still like to see a Space Battleship Yamato Camo collaberation at somepoint

• Cool 1

[HEAT]
[HEAT]
Players
1,108 posts
31,732 battles

What about Musashi? Will it get an updated hull as well? :Smile_unsure:

[SEN]
Players
269 posts
7,883 battles

Sad this effort to make the ship as close to reality it is not reflected, in-game, when it comes to the AA effectiveness. All this effort its simply downgraded by the fact how WG choose to neglect her AA capability in-game.

In real life, as all of us can read about, this mighty ship was an  AAA monster,  in-game she performs pathetic. 

WG, please be consequent, respect your design team, who invested so much effort, and show some love to the Yamato AA, buff her AA !

• Cool 4

Players
87 posts
1,265 battles

Wonderful job guys, this model looks absolutely FANTASTIC!!! :fish_cute_2:

Your models are just the best, and actually, i liked even the old model, i mean, you could see that it was a very old model, but i didn't have any problems with it, and now, with  this new model, se just looks so gorgeous.

Awesome work, there are just no words to describe what you have done. 

vlcsnap-2019-04-22-19h32m53s365.thumb.png.4e12bae22f3e84cb31e9147d84ebbff5.png

By the way, for those of you who didn't watched it already, please watch this movie Otoko-tachi no Yamato (The men of Yamato). 

Players
10 posts
6,147 battles

when does it released ?? i geuss with the new game update but when comes the new game update looks promising rus bbs and all renewed yamato ^^ ......and lucky i own it all ready its my first ijn tier 10 bb i grinded for grtz

[-AP-]
Players
1,229 posts
3,308 battles
19 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Sad this effort to make the ship as close to reality it is not reflected, in-game, when it comes to the AA effectiveness. All this effort its simply downgraded by the fact how WG choose to neglect her AA capability in-game.

In real life, as all of us can read about, this mighty ship was an  AAA monster,  in-game she performs pathetic. 

WG, please be consequent, respect your design team, who invested so much effort, and show some love to the Yamato AA, buff her AA !

What should they nerf in order to fit these buffs in?

[-FIN-]
Players
1 post
3,587 battles
20 hours ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Know that most of Yamatos AA is 25mm magazine feed guns, one magazine hold only 15 round droping effective rate of fire down to 110rpm. Her bow is her weak point only two 3x25mm mounts can fire straight ahead, whenever they don't shoot main armamet AA rounds and they weren't effective either.

[U-W]
Players
75 posts
6,760 battles

1.23 Russia and justice??? Who can tell me when Russia did fight for justice?

[YEEET]
Players
48 posts
6,998 battles

If only it didn't overpen 95% of shots, i would love her even more.

PS: Also it is so easy to citadel her like a hot knife to butter, it would be nice that the other bbs had half that.

[ISAUT]
[ISAUT]
Players
11 posts
8,115 battles

time to take yammy to spin... it was old... allmost sold it

Players
24 posts
412 battles

Model looks nice, but yamato is like paper, burning donwn in seconds and got dmg like a Tschapajew, not worth to play that ship. One of the greatest ships in real that time, but in this game it is paper not a Tank !