Server Restart - On the 17/09 the server will be unavailable for 1 hour Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DreadArchangel

Ironium shortage

29 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
893 posts

So after this space battles came up 20 short for a legend, anybody know is there ant way to make up the short coming beside spending 5k doubloons ??

Beta Tester
2,304 posts
13,176 battles

I think I will be abot 30-35 short of 600 after the last Fly strike win. Did the first stage of torpbeats, guess I will need ro do second stage (50 torphits) but guess that will be a grind and a half.

Players
3,227 posts
19,092 battles
1 minute ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

I think I will be abot 30-35 short of 600 after the last Fly strike win. Did the first stage of torpbeats, guess I will need ro do second stage (50 torphits) but guess that will be a grind and a half.

Games are quite fast (5 mins?) and you get 5-10 hits per game with some skill. Not that bad.

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
5,136 posts
11 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Brokeback in the mountain ?? 

giphy.gif

:)

Spoiler

zoolander

• Funny 1

[WTFNO]
Players
728 posts
12,779 battles

Which is why all these temporary currencies are crap, from the consumer point of view.

They allow WG to set the gain/prices exactly to bait you into spending money for the last missing bit ;-)

• Cool 5

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,347 posts
20,330 battles

Hi all,

I am too missing few "Ironium"... ahh.... :Smile-angry:

I guess I will have to finish the 100 torpedo hits "Space Battle" mission after all... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apolllo11"

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
5 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

I guess I will have to finish the 100 torpedo hits "Space Battle" mission after all... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apolllo11"

I did that and I'm still missing a few bits :Smile-angry:

[SYTHE]
Players
52 posts
30,520 battles

I strongly suspect that there will be more ironium opportunities come next week!!

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
11 minutes ago, bigredg said:

I strongly suspect that there will be more ironium opportunities come next week!!

WG says the Space events come to an end when update 0.8.3 is released, which is mid week. It makes sense given when the ironium stops being a valid resource to spend which is mid/end May.

Players
434 posts
10,867 battles

Not every resource made by them & earned by players will always be enough to purchase a particular item.

For example, it was designed for us to earn T4, T6 RN CV. But the T8 RN CV wasn't possible by purely earning Florins.

Just food for thought. 

Players
2,588 posts

Do as I do. Treat all those events as glorified daily mission, completed while just casualy playing.

You will never be disappointed!

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
773 posts
14,114 battles

As stated in another thread about same thing, there is no good reason to care about Ironium as legendary modules you can just get by playing the ship.

There is no legendary module that is changing meh ship into good one, or is there?

As captains do not have any perks, I am not even sure if I want any of them (who I am kidding, I will get dolphin).

Players
104 posts
13,024 battles

Other than hoping for more ironium missions the only way to get to 600 at the moment is twitch drops, got the max 580 from WOT and 50 from a free twitch drop.

Players
110 posts
14,958 battles
On 4/22/2019 at 2:59 PM, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Leo "Apolllo11"

You will end up brain dead if you try it, so bloody boring after a while

• Funny 1

Players
4,824 posts
21,192 battles
2 hours ago, Squarebasher54 said:

You will end up brain dead if you try it, so bloody boring after a while

I grinded it this morning. I didn't like the mode, now I bloody hate it already. It's so stupid.