ZekerNietFinlayDaG33k

Relatively new player looking for clan

15 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
2,011 battles

Hii there,

I'm a relatively new player (started around August of 2018) from The Netherlands looking for a clan for clan battles.

I'm a rather serious player that does like to make jokes n stuff still.

I'm mostly an IJN DD player and I'm almost there on unlocking the Shimakaze (still need to farm some credits).

My playstyle is mainly just trying to scout/spot torpedo from a distance and support my team (by means of smokescreens for example).

I do fire my guns occasionally but not much (only as additional fire support but I try to avoid having a 1v1 with guns - a dead DD is a useless DD).

For communication I have Discord but if mandatory, I can install TS3 as well.

I'm mostly available in the evenings on Tuesday and Thursday but I'm also very often available on Wednesday (in the Afternoon till the evening) and Sunday (except during dinner time).

If you have an interest in me or have any questions, then feel free to let me know :) 

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
87 posts
26,648 battles

Hi mate we are -YR- clan looking for active members for Clan Battles.Contact me if u are inetersted my acc is anmargan.Thank you!

Players
11 posts
2,011 battles
10 hours ago, anmargan said:

Contact me if u are inetersted my acc is anmargan.

Could you tell me some more about your clan?

Eg. where are you from n stuff?

Also, from the clan description in game, I see that I'd need to have a minimum of 1K games played, unfortunately, I do not have that yet.

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
87 posts
26,648 battles
5 hours ago, ZekerNietFinlayDaG33k said:

Could you tell me some more about your clan?

Eg. where are you from n stuff?

Also, from the clan description in game, I see that I'd need to have a minimum of 1K games played, unfortunately, I do not have that yet.

We are from Europe Serbia France England Germany we are focusing to find active players to enjoy in Clan Battles it is not problem if u have not yet 1k games.

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
87 posts
26,648 battles
4 hours ago, ZekerNietFinlayDaG33k said:

We have apparently played against each other just now.

YeoMT35.png

Hehe y seems so damn detonation hepend to me:)

Players
11 posts
2,011 battles
28 minutes ago, anmargan said:

Hehe y seems so damn detonation hepend to me:)

I noticed, I was right next to our Hindenburg when you got sunk :p

If it wasn't for the Hindenburg going on the first line I would have taken Moskva into the locker as well (but the risk of torping hindy was too high so I couldn't do so).

31 minutes ago, anmargan said:

We are from Europe Serbia France England Germany we are focusing to find active players to enjoy in Clan Battles it is not problem if u have not yet 1k games.

How often do you guys partake in Clan battles?

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
87 posts
26,648 battles
1 hour ago, ZekerNietFinlayDaG33k said:

I noticed, I was right next to our Hindenburg when you got sunk :p

If it wasn't for the Hindenburg going on the first line I would have taken Moskva into the locker as well (but the risk of torping hindy was too high so I couldn't do so).

How often do you guys partake in Clan battles?

Every time when is Clan Battle day we are for it.

Players
11 posts
2,011 battles

Sounds nice, I'll send my request to join in a sec as well as my Discord IGN in a PM :) 

I still have to learn a lot (considering I'm still relatively new) but if I do something wrong, just feel free to give me some constructive feedback on it :) 

[TB-PF]
Players
6 posts
4,610 battles

Hi , we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord ( chat app ) and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or this chat box and we will talk more ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
87 posts
26,648 battles
6 hours ago, ZekerNietFinlayDaG33k said:

I'm currently awaiting the response of @anmargan to join his clan.

Hi mate,inv send see u Captain:)

Players
11 posts
2,011 battles
6 minutes ago, anmargan said:

Hi mate,inv send see u Captain:)

Thanks, I have accepted the invitation :) 

It's 23:05 here rn so I won't play rn but I have a free day tomorrow so plenty of time to play :p