Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hannibalurg

Implacable - Worth upgrading the deck?

9 comments in this topic

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
899 posts

I upgrade the deck on furious as, a pure reflect. But i took a more close look as i aint have credits for both new planes and new deck so i have to pick one first.

But looking at the deck, i honestly can't see why i would ever upgrade the deck?

I mean

+3 survivalbility

+11 AA

+2 Manueverablitity

2k HP (1 ekstra torp)

hardly seems worth of 3 million credits?

deck.jpg

Considering Audacious costs 28 million credits, i really don't want to waste any credits.

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles

Never look at those silly scores, look at what it actually gives you in the proper detailed stats.

Otherwise "Is it worth upgrading Clemson guns? +1 gun rating seems not worth the money."

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,348 posts
5,766 battles

Wouldn't know to be perfectly honest, got mine with all the modules researched. @Hannibalurg

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
899 posts
2 minutes ago, Cagliostro_chan said:

Never look at those silly scores, look at what it actually gives you in the proper detailed stats.

Otherwise "Is it worth upgrading Clemson guns? +1 gun rating seems not worth the money." 

I don't understand your points. Clemson is a tier 4 with modules that cost 1 game. 3 million is a few hours of grinding. The comparison is not relateable.

Besides it display the same info in the detailed stats.

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts

Lately air attacks on my CV are more common -  regardless of low effectiveness or these CV players hurting team effort to win by doing it - and can be pretty intensive too. Even to such extend they can sink you if you do not counter the attacks with maunual fighter consumable dropping in their approach, evading with autopilot commands or manual control  and such....

So yeah, stronger AA may help to make sure the enemy CV is deplaning itself fast, and the attacks will stop before you sink. More HP has a way of doing that aswell, and keep you afloat when enemy aircraft spot you and enemy BB give you a 21 km salvo before you can escape them.

But if you never encouter this, no then it is of little use.

[AAO]
Clan Test Coordinator
1,597 posts
21,395 battles
1 minute ago, Hannibalurg said:

No it does not ? I mean sure it displays the extra ~3k hp, which isn't very helpful but for the rest ?

How is +11 AA rating the same information as looking at the actual values and notice that it does that by shuffling >200 dps form the pretty useless short range to the much more useful mid range aura ?

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
5 minutes ago, Hannibalurg said:

I don't understand your points. Clemson is a tier 4 with modules that cost 1 game. 3 million is a few hours of grinding. The comparison is not relateable.

Clemson gun upgrade increases the artillery rating from 10 to 11. Looks terrible. Detailed stats show that all your single gun mounts become twin gun mounts. You get exactly twice as many guns now. Obviously, that is way more impressive than +1 gun rating. Lesson to be learned: don't compare the ratings, compare detailed stats.

• Cool 3

Players
228 posts
4,669 battles

honestly, its not worth buying imo. only increases hp, bit of aa and maneuvering.... well you dont need to be moving all that much and that tiny bit of AA wont make much difference. If you plan to keep the ship it may be worth it. but if your just rushing t10 then dont bother. 

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
899 posts
49 minutes ago, rnat said:

No it does not ? I mean sure it displays the extra ~3k hp, which isn't very helpful but for the rest ?

How is +11 AA rating the same information as looking at the actual values and notice that it does that by shuffling >200 dps form the pretty useless short range to the much more useful mid range aura ?

Well ofcourse you see more detailed stats and a more precise number in the detailed overveiw. But those alone is what is making me skeptical to buy it.

I just think that earlier builds we also got a bigger plane pool from the deck. From what i can see i get for upgrading it i don't think its worth, at all. It just feels like the most shallow upgrade to spend credits on, as in most games those improvements will be utterly irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Cagliostro_chan said:

Clemson gun upgrade increases the artillery rating from 10 to 11. Looks terrible. Detailed stats show that all your single gun mounts become twin gun mounts. You get exactly twice as many guns now. Obviously, that is way more impressive than +1 gun rating. Lesson to be learned: don't compare the ratings, compare detailed stats.

You need to go to specsavers and have your eye vision checked out.

Sign in to follow this