You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RedRonie

Looking for fellow Streamers and Content Creators

10 comments in this topic

[-TFD-]
Players
96 posts
11,215 battles

Ahoy Captains,

My name is RedRonie and not so long ago i started streaming World of Warships on Twitch. In my streams i focus on:

- Entertainment.

- Being informative.

- Being interactive with my chat.

And all that with some nice music on the background.

I will not deny it, but im looking to grow a bit bigger and i need your help. Im looking for other streamers and content creators that want to promote themselves a bit. What is my plan?? Well at the end of each of my streams i will give you a nice intermission scene. Here i will show a Youtube video or Twitch highlight of your choice. I will also promote your Youtube and/or Twitch channel. As well as any of your Social Media feeds or even your Discord Server (if you have one). Also on the right side of your video/highlight, my Twitch Chat will be shown, so that you will also see all the reactions.

How will it work?

Send an email to me at: Redroniegaming@hotmail.com with the following information:

- The link of the video or highlight that you want to be shown. (This must be World of Warships content only with a max lenght of 25 min.)

- Links to any of your Social media and/or channels that you want to promote.

- What kind of video is it? A meme or replay or highlight? Let me know. Everything is fine as long as it is WoWs content only.

- In short a bit of information about you and your content.

What do i ask in return?

The only thing i ask in return is to go to my Twitch Channel and hit that "Follow" button. And dont forget to tell your freinds and clanmembers as well. Basicly we help each other to grow bigger.

That is all and thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.

Take Care.

[MUMMY]
Players
52 posts
16,744 battles

This is an interesting idea, especially for a small channel such as mine. 

One question though. If I follow you on Twitch and send you the info as requested, is the showcase a one time thing, or will you show the video sent on other occasions too? Will you perhaps ask for more videos or is it a one to one trade; one follow for one showcase?

[-TFD-]
Players
96 posts
11,215 battles

I have only been streaming World of Warships on Twitch myself now for almost 3 months. So im "small" myself. But in that time i have already seen and experienced a lot of support and love from other streamers and youtubers. I think that is unique. Instead of being each others competiton, they support each other alot. Big or small, it doesnt matter. And that is great for all the viewers. I want to do my part in supporting my fellow streamers and youtubers. And i hope this is a nice way to do so. Even if hitting that follow button is a one time thing, my support will not be. If you have more videos in the futher, i will be more then happy to showcase then on my channel. Im also thinking of posting those showcase videos on my youtube and here on this forum.