You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SR_FRIOL

So what's up with Twich containers fiasco? Where are they? Another failed WG advertisement?

20 comments in this topic

Players
157 posts
11,540 battles

I got one twitch drop in the last 4. No containers, just 10 Ironium and something else so bad i can't even remember.

Whats actually kind of scary is I can earn more in one battle than if i'd have watched twitch literally for 4 days :Smile_amazed:

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
90 posts
5,030 battles

Got a supercontainer and Ironium last Tuesday and nothing since. The time I put in watching Twitch I was averaging one a day, so something's gone a bit pear-shaped.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester
149 posts

i got one Tuesday i think, but despite watching the same amount of streams ( maybe even more ) i have not had a single container since 

And i see quite a few people asking in Flambass's stream where they have gone

[GG-EZ]
Players
2,632 posts
13,570 battles
3 hours ago, CptBarney said:

dont think i got one yet lol.

this

Players
3,601 posts
14,275 battles

1 set of 3 twitch containers yet hours of streaming. Though I have actually enjoyed most of the streams I’ve picked.

Players
2,374 posts
14,337 battles

SC, 3 times 10 ironium, 2 speshul flags, and since then nothing. Probably got my share for now.

[MUMMY]
[MUMMY]
Players
62 posts
10,693 battles

So i'm not the only one that got nothing at all

But if it is related to the time spent watching the streams well i can understand why i didn't received any  

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
258 posts
3,486 battles

I left my pc watching streams all day and night yesterday, got nothing. In fact I’ve been watching streams (in 360p) in the background constantly and I’ve had nothing since Tuesday when I got a SC with 1000 dubloons.

[-RDE-]
Players
323 posts
27,122 battles

i have it on in bkground/watching almost everyday for hours. i had a sc the other day with 50 cammos in :)  i've been doing this since twitch containers started dropping ages ago. but since the latest push i've seen less dropping for myself at least.

Beta Tester
1,210 posts
1,486 battles

Got a SC at the start of the week but nothing in the last 3-4 days despite watching a lot of streams. 

Players
205 posts
5,316 battles
7 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Got a SC at the start of the week but nothing in the last 3-4 days despite watching a lot of streams. 

i got nothing since Tuesday!.. thought i was the only 1 .. 

Players
1,759 posts
9,404 battles

Its all a con mate, fak twitch and fak WG pathetic reward scheme.

Dont go out of you way to receive containers from WG that includes watching hours of streams of CCs who talk alot and just sound annoying anyway.

Play and earn your rewards in battle.

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
321 posts
8,861 battles

Had one on the first day, but absolutely nothing since - not even a regular twitch container...

Players
387 posts
4,272 battles

by watching wows-fr , I'm getting I think one twitch reward per day :cap_like:#shamelessadvertisement

but not many containers, and no SC. I kinda preferred the old formula : no SC possibility, but 100k credit, one consumable and one fanion.

[T_N_T]
Players
80 posts
10,074 battles

Didnt get a Twitch drop since monday, and i watch flamu and flambass both from start to finish. Just zero drops since the promotion started. I had regular drops before so i know the link works. They screwed something up....again.

• Cool 2