Sign in to follow this  
Kronixa

Questions about console version

11 comments in this topic

Players
15 posts

Hi

I downloaded this game on xbox one and after falling in love with it , I bought the Ultimate Edition !

I was wondering if the twitch containers will be a thing on console in a near futur and I also wanted to know why there is no aircraft carrier on console ?

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,179 posts
9,213 battles

Can't speak about the rest but CVs are still being worked on, even on PC. WG needs to figure out how to balance them properly before moving them to consoles.

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,225 battles
56 minutes ago, Kronixa said:

Hi

I downloaded this game on xbox one and after falling in love with it , I bought the Ultimate Edition !

I was wondering if the twitch containers will be a thing on console in a near futur and I also wanted to know why there is no aircraft carrier on console ?

Hi mate,

CVs on console might happen but for now the game is still in an early stage - but our Console team is going to share with you any news regarding this when they're ready to. Regarding Twitch Drops - not at this point but maybe in the future, it's too early to say :).

Greetings, Crysantos

[-AP-]
Players
2,550 posts
6,288 battles
12 hours ago, Kronixa said:

Hi

Theres an ultimate edition of a free game???

Anyhow, if you really like the game, i would recommend getting the pc version instead, its basically a better version of the game with better performance.

• Cool 1

Players
15 posts
Il y a 25 minutes, thiextar a dit :

Theres an ultimate edition of a free game???

Anyhow, if you really like the game, i would recommend getting the pc version instead, its basically a better version of the game with better performance.

maybe because I can't play game on my laptop. And now that I spent 100 bucks on it I wont play it on pc once I get my gaming pc.

Players
3,279 posts
19,066 battles
On 4/19/2019 at 9:28 AM, Kronixa said:

Hi

Dont worry they will come to console soon. Making CVs suitable to console was the one and only goal of this stupid rework after all.

Players
15 posts
Il y a 13 heures, ghostbuster_ a dit :

Dont worry they will come to console soon. Making CVs suitable to console was the one and only goal of this stupid rework after all.

I'm not sure if you are serious or just being sarcastic ...I'm new to the game and I play it on console so I was just wondering.

[SM0KE]
Players
5,531 posts
13,790 battles
1 hour ago, Kronixa said:

I'm not sure if you are serious

Probably serious: the old iteration of CVs on PC would have been rather difficult to port over to console; the general consensus is that the new version is more suitable (easier to control with controllers, rather than keyboard/mouse etc.).

A significant minority of PC players are really not keen on the reworked CVs, in comparison with the old version, so you'll see a lot of ill humour directed at them; they are also still very much a work in progress, so WG will probably be reluctant to release a 'beta' version on console, until they've worked out some more of the kinks on PC (yeah, we're being used as guinea pigs)...

Players
3,279 posts
19,066 battles
10 hours ago, Kronixa said:

I'm not sure if you are serious or just being sarcastic ...I'm new to the game and I play it on console so I was just wondering.

im serious. because there can be no other reason for this crap rework. 

[HHR]
Players
300 posts
16,293 battles
12 hours ago, Verblonde said:

Probably serious: the old iteration of CVs on PC would have been rather difficult to port over to console; the general consensus is that the new version is more suitable (easier to control with controllers, rather than keyboard/mouse etc.).

A significant minority of PC players are really not keen on the reworked CVs, in comparison with the old version, so you'll see a lot of ill humour directed at them; they are also still very much a work in progress, so WG will probably be reluctant to release a 'beta' version on console, until they've worked out some more of the kinks on PC (yeah, we're being used as guinea pigs)...

Make that the MAJORITY of players there is about 10% of players who like the new CVs 90% dont

[SM0KE]
Players
5,531 posts
13,790 battles
4 hours ago, Stronginthearms said:

Make that the MAJORITY of players there is about 10% of players who like the new CVs 90% dont

I think you exaggerate: there is an extraordinarily vocal section of the forum denizens who dislike the new CVs; however, the dramatic increase in CV numbers in game is suggestive that - of the overall playerbase - they are a minority. 

Sign in to follow this