Sign in to follow this  
Glig69

Any point in Def AA consumable?

3 comments in this topic

[-FC-]
Players
319 posts
12,069 battles

This consumable seems pretty pointless now, even after all the "careful AA / CV rebalancing".   Likewise for the AA upgrade.  Am I missing something here?  What are your thoughts?  Do I really have to invest 4 points in my Commander's Manual AA skill?

[CATS]
Players
26,824 posts
14,389 battles
6 minutes ago, Glig69 said:

This consumable seems pretty pointless now, even after all the "careful AA / CV rebalancing".   Likewise for the AA upgrade.  Am I missing something here?  What are your thoughts?  Do I really have to invest 4 points in my Commander's Manual AA skill?

Yes. Damage multiplier.

No. Depends on ship.

Players
899 posts
10,042 battles
On 4/19/2019 at 3:41 AM, Glig69 said:

DFAA is basically for knocking down planes as part of some objective. Doesn't really help in preventing attacks that much unless you have a LOT of AA and can wipe out the attack before it drops. Comparing Yueyang with 5 smokes and Gearing with DFAA I would say that it is slightly in favour of the Yueyang. Current balance is really good for me. The T-8s suffer in matchmaking, but that isn't the CV's fault. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this