15 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
2,026 battles

Red Mist Banner

Red Mist is a relatively new clan slowly establishing itself in the WOWS community.

https://wows-numbers.com/clan/500185322,-RM-Red-Mist/.

Our player winrates vary between 50% & 64%... but above all else, we are all active clan battle players who enjoy team based play, and we all want the beautiful steel that comes with it! We are an international clan with English being our primary language.  Being able to communicate clearly in English is key!

What we offer

• Active clan battle players! - Despite only having 14 active clan battle players, we have not yet missed a single night of battles
  • Player Range - We have members aged from 20 – 56 years from northern Sweden right down to Cape Town, South Africa. We all have different home life commitments and jobs – we’re all as normal as may be expected from those that have played  his game for a while ;)
  • Clan battle planning – in advance! -  So you don’t usually get home from work until 20:00 and think you can’t play? Not a problem. We plan our nights to check if/when we will have enough time to start and play clan battles and we do our best to make sure everyone gets equal game time. If you are still dubious on how we do this, come and take a look on our Discord :)
  • Relaxed environment / Division play / Training Scrimmages – We have players who tend to be active at various stages of the day. There always seems to be someone online and enjoy playing together and having a laugh – Leave the ego at the door.

What we want from you!

• Active player – We want people that have a commitment to the game and enjoy playing. 8-10 battles a week doesn’t really cut it
  • Discord – Be Social! – Don’t be shy or afraid of being on voice comms. Speak up, say hi! We’re building a community and we want you to be a part of it! Bring a sense of humour and some positivity.  You will be golden!
  • Clan battle experience OR decent stats – Stats don’t always tell the whole story, especially where clan battles are concerned. If you have clan battle experience, great – if you have some stats to back it up, even better! – If not, come and speak to us and we will have some division play and see how you get on :)

If you have any further questions feel free to contact myself (DillyWilly40) – Admiralgpt – (Clan Leader)  - Teeplunder0, Bullwii, Cocco_pops (Deputies)

Players
12 posts
2,026 battles

Many thanks to those that looked us up in-game.  I would appreciate if you could drop a message here or PM me on this forum if you are interested.  Messages tend to disappear in-game!  

Players
1,061 posts
9,062 battles

Friendly bump. 10/10 would recommend these guys if you're looking for a clan.:cap_like:

• Cool 2

[-RM-]
[-RM-]
Players
97 posts

image.thumb.png.3a942cc7b235fda5a41a84fecaab353a.png

19 Members - Running 2 Teams - If you want an active clan wars clan, this is the place :) - 2 more members in the process of joining...

Results on this particular night - P18 W14 L4 - 78%WR - Overall for the season both Alpha and Bravo sitting on 60% - but we are undoubtedly getting stronger as the season progresses

[-RM-]
[-RM-]
Players
97 posts

image.thumb.png.23c7ab8be54dd00e665bd6d9ff9d2a77.png

Another night - plenty of activity  - Game time equally shared throughout the night - Come and join the community :)

[-RM-]
[-RM-]
Players
97 posts

Everyone moving clans because of lack of activity - 21 members, 2 teams running - it just makes sense :cap_yes:

• Cool 1

[-RM-]
[-RM-]
Players
97 posts

shot-19.05.08_20.44.36-0002.jpg?width=11

2/3 Into Clan season - Most of us had never played together 4 weeks ago - And we've achieved typhoon :D

This was our target when we set out and we hope to now maintain it and push on. We only have 4 active clan wars spaces left. We now are looking for the special few that will help us push well into typhoon and on - Is that you? Drop us a PM :)

• Cool 2

[-RM-]
[-RM-]
Players
97 posts

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.2ccf1762d41776f3c64ed1f6155c5a3e.png

Hitting our stride at the end of the season, shame it wasnt a tid bit longer ;) (Alpha & Bravo screens)

First Season for our clan - Alpha finish Typhoon 2 - 27 Points in, Bravo Typhoon 2 64 Points - (56.21 WR & 54.21 WR) - A fantastic effort from everyone here at -RM-

14 Members with over 100 Battles, some way way over, average probably around 150 - Then a few other members with smaller numbers - This is from a 25 member clan. Great activitiy from everyone

Our aim at the start was to hit typhoon but we really hit our stride as we grew as a clan and recruited more. Next season aim is Typhoon 1+. Well done to everyone who participated in clan wars from other clans - Its a great format and we looking forward to seeing you all next time out.

Will you be there with us?

(also apologies - even after pressing edit and trying to remove the duplicate image below several times, it simply isnt letting me)

image.png

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,532 posts
6,172 battles

Still need a competent CV player to both teach the rest of us scrubs and perhaps willing to play it in clanwars :fish_aqua:

[BOTZ]
Players
2 posts
408 battles

Hey! I used to play on the NA server but I've recently begun playing on the EU server once again. I'm making fast progression up a few tech trees and my recent stats have been improving a lot recently. Been looking for somewhere to have fun, play some games and get back into competitive and this clan seems pretty awesome! I've never really seriously played competitive modes so I'd love to get into that, and I've been looking for a group of people to div with for a while. 

Thanks for considering me!