You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aham_Brahmasmi

Rework has the same effect as before rework...1 player spoils for all or is it about spoils! only

52 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts

I would just like to know from wargaming which will receive this issue on many occasions; why you, they think it is right that one player can spoil the entire game/match when the whole idea of the rework was to prevent that situation...what are you going to do about it? It is appalling!

Edited for making it readable for white theme users!

• Boring 3
  • Bad 3

[CATS]
Players
26,775 posts
14,375 battles

WG cannot force people to keep playing when the door bell rings or children scream.

People will go AFK. No rework will change that.

• Cool 1

Players
8 posts

If you find it appealing then you are playing the wrong game lol. It is obviously and absolutely APPALLING LOL...iT IS NOT WORLD OF WAR PLANES, WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.  Dear me wing commander  

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[CATS]
Players
26,775 posts
14,375 battles
34 minutes ago, Namaste__ said:

If you find it appealing then you are playing the wrong game lol. It is obviously and absolutely APPALLING LOL...iT IS NOT WORLD OF WAR PLANES, WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.  Dear me wing commander  

That is why you select ships for battle...

[SCRUB]
Players
3,810 posts
17,951 battles

I do agree the rework hasn't lowered the influence of a (good) CV on the outcome of the battle .. it even feels like it got enhanced.

I also agree that, in the current state, this game is better off without CVs.

• Cool 1

Players
8 posts
20 hours ago, lup3s said:

I do agree the rework hasn't lowered the influence of a (good) CV on the outcome of the battle .. it even feels like it got enhanced.

I also agree that, in the current state, this game is better off without CVs.

Well said. It is or has become poor. 

• Cool 1

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,610 battles
31 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Its much better then it was

Yes, I should agree the rework fixed a lot of RTS CVs but ultimately this class still have no place in the game. 

P. S. A lot of arguments is valid though.. Having good or bad CV in your side still decides the outcome of the battle. 

• Cool 2

Players
3,312 posts
1 minute ago, Episparh said:

Yes, I should agree the rework fixed a lot of RTS CVs but ultimately this class still have no place in the game. 

P. S. A lot of arguments is valid though.. Having good or bad CV in your side still decides the outcome of the battle. 

They are in the game and are here to stay, while they are here I will play them with delight, same argument goes for arty in WoT's, same reply, WG will not listen to you or I so it s all rather nonsensical to demand this or that, you don't like them, I do, who cares?

• Cool 2

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,521 battles

It has been maybe a week of playing other classes then CV, which i was doing almost exclusively. I still was not sunk by aircraft 0 times. That is right 0 times and i ma not the best player at other classes..

Not in Destroyers, not in Cruisers, not in Battleships.....

So if a "red stat" noob can survive in countless 4 CV matches, why can't others ? Maybe you should play a CV yourself to know how they work. And how to not make them come back after a single visit, because they hate to be ineffective and lose many aircraft doing it.

Hint : you should never be outside more powerfull or equal powerful allied AA range......lone targets are always executed. If you mean by spoiling the game you cannot go anywhere alone or risk deletion .....yeah that is a player mistake in this game that had gone unpunished for a while..... But without CV it will be torpedo's from nowhere getting you if you do that.......

• Boring 4

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,610 battles
2 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

They are in the game and are here to stay, while they are here I will play them with delight, same argument goes for arty in WoT's, same reply, WG will not listen to you or I so it s all rather nonsensical to demand this or that, you don't like them, I do, who cares?

They may stay but this will be a mistake. And do not worry once DD popularity goes down the CV state will be addressed. This ships needs serious reconsideration on concealment and anti-air capabilities as currently they are virtually immune to other CVs. 

• Funny 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,912 posts
19,734 battles
15 minutes ago, Episparh said:

This ships needs serious reconsideration on concealment and anti-air capabilities as currently they are virtually immune to other CVs. 

No amount of concealment and AA nerfs is ever going to make a CV an attractive target to the opposing CV (or anyone else for that matter). The switch from alpha strike to DPM alone sees to that.

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,270 posts
6,553 battles
1 hour ago, Beastofwar said:

It has been maybe a week of playing other classes then CV, which i was doing almost exclusively. I still was not sunk by aircraft 0 times. That is right 0 times and i ma not the best player at other classes..

Not in Destroyers, not in Cruisers, not in Battleships.....

So if a "red stat" noob can survive in countless 4 CV matches, why can't others ? Maybe you should play a CV yourself to know how they work. And how to not make them come back after a single visit, because they hate to be ineffective and lose many aircraft doing it.

Hint : you should never be outside more powerfull or equal powerful allied AA range......lone targets are always executed. If you mean by spoiling the game you cannot go anywhere alone or risk deletion .....yeah that is a player mistake in this game that had gone unpunished for a while..... But without CV it will be torpedo's from nowhere getting you if you do that.......

But bro, we are all really happy for you that you can survive. The WoWS player base will be even more happy when you manage to do something useful for your team. Being useful in certain ships is currently really difficult since so many people are playing carriers. No one is complaining about surviving, but about making their ships work. 
Let the forum rest for awhile, get some game knowledge and have some fun while you support your team instead of being complete useless :cap_like:

If the RTS carriers were as easy to play as the current carriers than we would have had players complaining about surviving... 

• Cool 3

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,610 battles

Carriers in current state can amplify or reduce the chance for win if they are good or bad. In RTS form they were able to decide games alone 

The main problem with them is that the CV have no real counter. The AA model is insufficient - it is either stay in cluster or die.  Even other CVs can barely scratch them while they can torment any isolated ship at max range. 

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,521 battles
8 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

But bro, we are all really happy for you that you can survive. The WoWS player base will be even more happy when you manage to do something useful for your team. Being useful in certain ships is currently really difficult since so many people are playing carriers. No one is complaining about surviving, but about making their ships work. 
Let the forum rest for awhile, get some game knowledge and have some fun while you support your team instead of being complete useless :cap_like:

If the RTS carriers were as easy to play as the current carriers than we would have had players complaining about surviving... 

Rediculous reasoning.....while i may not be very good  at using other classes then CV, i am not running away from aircraft as you suggest. I just move together - within their heavy AA range that is, 4 - 6 km  - with Cruisers or Battleships going in the direction of a cap wich solves nearly all aircraft problems.

In DD i do cap, but only under a cruisers AA blanket. That has a way of getting attackers - including rival DD - shot and increase your chances.

If you think rushing to a cap alone and dying to air attack there is a sensible strategy......be welcome to it. But dying there like a complete retard is not going away soon.....it is the just penalty for playing like an idiot.

• Boring 1

Players
310 posts
18,080 battles
2 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

In DD i do cap, but only under a cruisers AA blanket.

If you think rushing to a cap alone and dying to air attack there is a sensible strategy......be welcome to it. But dying there like a complete retard is not going away soon.....it is the just penalty for playing like an idiot.

And your WR in DDs?

• Cool 2

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,610 battles
12 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

No amount of concealment and AA nerfs is ever going to make a CV an attractive target to the opposing CV (or anyone else for that matter). The switch from alpha strike to DPM alone sees to that.

Agree, but it should be attractive enough to spot them so ground ships could nuke them.

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,521 battles
5 minutes ago, Andy_the_Cupid_Stunt said:

And your WR in DDs?

I said how i deal with aircraft, not being killed by them. If  you think whining about CV "dominance" and getting shot like a dog in caps better be my guest...... CV won't go away and will not be nerfed into oblivion either. So you better come up with some other tactic then stats worship, as that won't protect you nor give you any weight when you petetion WG to nerf CV.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
10,032 posts
11,833 battles
2 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Agree, but it should be attractive enough to spot them so ground ships could nuke them.

Which is case for battleships mostly. And even then, it would involve range upgrade and spotter plane... Which already was a thing already in coordinated divisions willing to try out speschul tictacs:Smile_smile:

Players
3,374 posts
14,102 battles
15 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

6 minutes ago, Andy_the_Cupid_Stunt said:

And your WR in DDs?

Honestly chaps. Just use the ignore function for this individual. Saves a lot of “wtf’ing”.

I do however feel your concerns. I’ve been pretty much playing CV for a couple of weeks now. And have no urge to go back to surface ships for a while. I got my kicks out of DD’ing in CW’s. Now? I’m just waiting for CV numbers to stabilise and then reassess. RU BB’s should lower the CV numbers. 1 CV per team is quite manageable. It’s when there are 2 per team I found being in a DD... not fun. Not impossible. Just not fun.

• Cool 1

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,610 battles
12 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Rediculous reasoning.....while i may not be very good  at using other classes then CV, i am not running away from aircraft as you suggest. I just move together - within their heavy AA range that is, 4 - 6 km  - with Cruisers or Battleships going in the direction of a cap wich solves nearly all aircraft problems.

In DD i do cap, but only under a cruisers AA blanket. That has a way of getting attackers - including rival DD - shot and increase your chances.

That tactics solves carrier problem but it's counter productive to your win as clustering together at large groups just reduce your influence over map control. 

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
13,912 posts
19,734 battles
11 minutes ago, Episparh said:

Which also will not ever happen.

In fact I'm already spotted most of the time in my CVs and always make fun of people wasting their salvos on me. @Saiyko can confirm.