Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KorbolkoTR

Montana Manuel Anti Air

9 comments in this topic

[ZIRVE]
[ZIRVE]
Players
3 posts
1,243 battles

Hello Everyone

I didn't play  Montana for a while now and it seems my manual lock is not working.

My have captain has Manuel control for Anti Air ability, but i can't lock on enemy squarons via using CTRL key.

I have no problem about G.kurfürst though. Her secondaries firing on only locked enemy.

Did they remove the manuel control from Montana or something ?

If they did, why the hell that skill is still standing on captain tree ?

Desktop_Screenshot_2019.04.17_-_11.16.35.50.png

[NWP]
Players
4,633 posts
6,363 battles

Ctrl+click was removed when they reworked the CVs, noone can do it anymore.

Also, Ctrl+click was not enabled by Manual Secondaries/AA, you could/can always do that to Secondaries (and to planes before the rework). But for Secondaries, it doesnt matter unless you have Manual secondaries.

The skill has a description, read what it does :Smile-_tongue: Its probably the best AA skill now.

• Cool 3

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,742 posts

Manual control for secondries no longer exists, for any ship, since the CV and AA rework with patch 0.8.0.

You now have two sectors of AA and you can reinforce one by pressing the O (the letter, not the number 0) key. The skill now allows you strengthen that reinforced sector even more, so that half the hemisphere around your ship becomes more deadly to planes, while the other side has less AA capablities. This mechanism replaced the ctrl+click we had previously.

• Cool 2

[ZIRVE]
[ZIRVE]
Players
3 posts
1,243 battles

Interesting. I read the description. I didn't notice it just strenghten the sectors.

So they have ruined the Montana too. Shame. And it seems it's come with 0.8.0 update hmm.

Thank you everyone.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,742 posts
14 minutes ago, KorbolkoTR said:

So they have ruined the Montana too. Shame.

The Montana isn't ruined in any way. It's AA is still pretty strong.

You might want to take notice that CVs can also no longer kill you in a single strike, as they used to do in the past. They now only ever have one squadron in the air. And even that Squadron can only attack in waves and the damage of their armament has been reduced.

Please don't make a drama out of this..

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
812 posts

AA is by all means very good, right now i might even test a full anti-air build, just play more aggresive and she will keep her accuracy over shorter distances. Might be worth the amount of CVs out these days.

Sign in to follow this