You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_RGvUdEcxWWvD

Question about restoring premium ships

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
315 posts

I read somewhere on this forum that I could restore premium ships that Ive sold in the past. I sold my Atago, but since Im a better player now and have 5 perma camos on my TX, I generate around 400k each match. Is it really possible to restore premium ships?

5 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,521 posts
13,776 battles

Yes, you must open a ticket with support.

You can restore a single sold premium every 6 months, the specifics are in this article;
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22943/

The sale value of an Atago is 8,025,000 credits so you will need this many to complete the restoration.

• Cool 2

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
9 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Yes, you must open a ticket with support.

You can restore a single sold premium every 6 months, the specifics are in this article;
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22943/

The sale value of an Atago is 8,025,000 credits so you will need this many to complete the restoration.

Yes, it is always the currency the player has received for the ship sale that it is taken away again.

• Cool 1

[ICG]
Players
529 posts
4,134 battles

it's doubloon value ship x 750 = amount of credits you have to pay. You can see that list of doubloon value in the link  below

To be clear 1 doubloon = 1500 credits. So to restore a premium ship you have to pay 1/2 of the credit value of that premium ship. In other words the amount of credits you get when you sell your premium ship.

[PSA] New Policy for "Premium Ship Restoration" Time Limit Removed.

Doubloon value of each premium ship

Players
3,288 posts

The whole buy back of premiums needs a re vamp, this contact support guff is pure nonsense, you should be able to buy them back immediately just as in WoT's for credits, this seriously needs attention from WoW's right now.