Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
neverwhere

suspended in Player Support

4 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
19 posts
10,329 battles

Sorry for posting  here but dunno how to contact Player Support. From few days i receive  massage in port " You have been permanently banned from this chat. Reason: Account locked due to security reason. Please contact support..." . I did ignore that info as i could play and use all chats.

But eventual i decide to solve that ticket as its annoying to rid that after every fight. So i coming to best part. 

When i decide to open ticket i receive that massage " You are not allowed to create a ticket Unfortunately you have been suspended in Player Support and are not allowed to create tickets. Please come back later." 

Question is then how i suppose contact them if i can't ??? 

How i can be ban from support??

And what i have done if i never have even warning for chat abuse or what ever?? 

ps.

and when is Please come back later.??

Alpha Tester
19 posts
10,329 battles

Thanks was looking for support forum but couldn't find. That's the reason i post it here. Will post straight a way. 

Alpha Tester
19 posts
10,329 battles

Neh  didn't work. Silence of the lamb. I did try to make ticket from other account but just automatic replay. Wish to know what I've done wrong tho.  

ps. actualy why in MY BANS tab it say NO BANS TO SHOW?? I know it won't be answer any way :P

Sign in to follow this