Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Toteu4ever

they ask me to get in contact with a developer so I will post here also

6 comments in this topic

[EX-TH]
Players
2 posts

My issue is a special one. I have 2 premium dds(Lenningrad/Z39). The main problem is that in the moment I purchase them the game mode was different. It was fun playing dds and I enjoy it a lot. Now with the update 8.0 the game mode is different and for me having 2 premium dds that are not fun to play anymore just because of this new game play is forcing me to insist and possible to go as high is possible in command regarding the management team of world of warships to find a way to solve this aspect. 
My suggestion is to compensate some how. This is my idea: I can sell my too dds and buy 1 premium CV or other with the doubloons on the dds plus the difference that I need to purchase from you. So instead of you having no income (like forcing us-more players- not to buy anymore from you) we can solve this issue in an elegant and correct way.You can a add a time limit in witch you can do the exchange Same solution you had with Belfast when the game play with this ship was change. I hope that you will find a solution at this matter. I know the policy of the refunding but you did this change. Send this message to your managers in order to close this ticket.

Edit: Adjusted format to make it more readable - Allied_Winter

[SM0KE]
Players
2,863 posts
6,686 battles

@Toteu4ever - Good luck, although I suspect you're on a bit of a hiding to nothing.

Assuming WG aren't terribly sympathetic, try the following with Z-39; she's actually pretty decent in the new meta:

• She has pretty decent AA; *perhaps* make it better still by adding the AA module.
  • Standard DD captain for your first ten points; take BFT after that, to boost the AA further.
  • Leave AA switched off by default (P key is the toggle by default).
  • Drive a little less aggressively than you might have previously; keep islands between you and most/all enemy guns when possible.
  • When planes get into your AA, activate AA guns; if they aren't attacking you directly, make use of sector switching - with careful steering, you can keep them in your reinforced arc.
  • In between plane attacks, or if the CV leaves you alone, do regular DD things - you still have the powerful hydro/smoke combo (use a 'magic' hydro upgrade for coal, ideally).

The only DDs that have been utterly stuffed by the rework are those with poor AA, which this isn't one of.

Can't offer much guidance with Leningrad, as I haven't really paid her much attention lately...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,970 posts
7,924 battles

Developers have nothing to do with this. 

You probably mean support. And forum is not support.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,387 posts
18,974 battles
33 minutes ago, Toteu4ever said:

My issue is a special one. [...] to close this ticket.

might be right aaaaand this ain't a ticket. it's a forum.

[NWP]
Players
1,933 posts
12,769 battles
9 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Game mode did not change.

CoOp got even easier for DD. No CV on the enemy team.

He means game meta. A thing that most certainly changed.

Moderator, Supertester, Sailing Hamster
284 posts

Closed. This case can only be handled by player support. Please write a ticket.

Additionally, off-topic and spam posts removed.

Kind Regards,

Arty_McFly