Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_UgMNTuWYVfiQ

Is my account banned?

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
163 posts

There are several things going on on this account. To be clear I can login into the game and play. But at the same time when I go look at my bans in Technical support it says I'm banned in 4 different games: WOWs, WOWp , WOT and WOT blitz. I only have played WOWs and WOWp so far that I know. But I can't check anymore because the loading page to the bans (and tickets) is looped now. it isn't loading anymore.

I can't contact Support because I'm banned from contacting them. I only contacted them once for restoring ships.

I can post on this forum but I can't see my forum profile. It gives the error 2c138/1. Like you can see my profile pic isn't showing. But I still can post

I can play the game and even type messages in port(and in the game) but ingame I get the message I'm permanent banned from this chat. But it doesn't say which chat? And so far I can tell I still can post things in port. Where is the permanently banned part?

So is this profile banned or going to be banned permanently?

4 answers to this question

Players
163 posts

Banned or not banned. It doesn't matter I actually got what I wanted. Overtime I have created a few profiles and now I wanted to kill most of them and keep only 1. And it seems delete + recover a profile isn't without some danger.  It seems the data can get corrupted and that's why I can play the game and be banned at the same time.

That's my take on it as a IT-noob.

like I said I wanted to kill of some profiles and now I really have. It also opened my eyes on some other part. By contacting support I had to look up payments (04/2018 to 04/2019) for confirming it was me.  And I have to say I was shocked.  It was the price of a all-in (flight included) + 4 days + 2 persons citytrip to Lissabon. :cap_fainting:

Sorry WG. I still like your games but that amount will go down a lot.

Players
163 posts

I'm back.

The banned page is once again clean

I can once again create tickets to my heart's content.

I can look at my profile as much as I want and over and over and over again.

No more weird banned messages in port

It seems the system had only a hard time with my weirdness.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this