You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
booimbuu

When can we expect yoshino ?

46 comments in this topic

[ALONE]
Modder
2,173 posts
13,717 battles

She is already on the Supertestserver (as far as I know), she may be on live-test with the next patch - so I would expect her with the patch 0.8.4 (although that may take much longer if she is kept on hold or needs more balancing)

I will save my coal for her (rumours say ~300k), as I like the idea of a super-Atago.

Beta Tester
110 posts
6,246 battles

300k coal, sweet lord of bee's WG should change thier games to World of Grinding Warships, World of Grinding Tanks etc....

Players
101 posts
4,976 battles

i was from the asumtion they where gonna lower the coal costs seeing how rare the coal ships are

Players
7,037 posts
245 battles

Hopefully something good, but if its 300k i cant be arsed and would rather just get the salem or jean bart instead. Although i guess the yoshi would be good for as a jap cruiser trainer since i am currently going up the line anyways.

but then im also going up the french bb line too. :cap_yes:

[BODEM]
Players
776 posts
6,948 battles

I hope it will be 3.5 and I don't hope it will be 300k coal :O I wonder how this one will be received after the disappointment that is Azuma. Been thinking of getting Alasa, but I'm so anti-radar that I just can't get myself to fork over the FXP.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
187 posts
9,870 battles

If you play regularly 3-5 games per day, you should collect 2 resource containers per day.

There is also coal to be obtained in the missions like Fly, Strike.

I've got stashed 390k coal, having bought JB for full price of 228k coal and also regularly buying modules, flags and camos.

Haven't bought Salem, but might consider it if no new coal ships are announced.

Alpha Tester, Players
5,335 posts

hope soon , and i hope it will be 400k coal or so , to make it more unique , so only elite players buy it ^^

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8

[ODB]
Alpha Tester
2,995 posts
11,762 battles
20 hours ago, MMASK said:

If you play regularly 3-5 games per day, you should collect 2 resource containers per day.

No life, just grinding little bits of coal through long games makes for very very boring gameplay and something that will not have positive impacts on how people feel about the game.

• Cool 2

Players
8,167 posts
9,029 battles
11 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

No life, just grindinglittle bits of coal through long games makes for very very boring gameplay and something that will not have positive impacts on how people feel about the game.

Tbh, getting two coal containers in a session isn't hard. Getting three needs a bit, but usually also manageable. Unlike some grindfiesta like PEF missions or Exeter missions, you can play just whatever and all exp counts for containers. So, you basically do it on the side. Conscious grind for coal would be more like Ranked Sprint, but that's typically not too hard (and basically 1-2 weeks of coal containers in value).

Personally, the amount of coal I have is enough that if it ends up at 300k coal, I'm not sure whether I reach that first or the date for me to get a new coupon in June. And I don't even try to get all daily containers.

• Cool 1

Players
1,401 posts
14,574 battles
8 hours ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

hope soon , and i hope it will be 400k coal or so , to make it more unique , so only elite players buy it ^^

Do you realize coal is common reward in loot/gamble boxes? 

10 hours ago, MMASK said:

There is also coal to be obtained in the missions like Fly, Strike.

I've got stashed 390k coal, having bought JB for full price of 228k coal and also regularly buying modules, flags and camos.

Haven't bought Salem, but might consider it if no new coal ships are announced.

I bought JB with discount coupon, but that purchase left me without coupon and coal... Then WeeGee announced removal of Musashi. 

Since then I bought - Musashi, Salem and Okt. Revolyutsia for the full price and I currently have 250k coal.  

@booimbuu No one can tell you when Yoshino will be released it can be in the 0.8.4 but it can also be next Alaska... which we were waiting for 6+ months. I would advise you to spend your coal for a currently available ship as those trend to be removed - the best candidate is Jean Bart as it proved to be very decent ship which earns credits. Salem also have her advantages - if you forget the radar - she is a dpm monster with RN heal on significantly better armor scheme than Minotaur... She also have descent AA and good credit earnings. 

Players
685 posts
5,677 battles

Don't see why it should cost more than Salem, the other t10 coal ship.

That said, I expect even when Yoshino is ready, it will be artificially delayed to encourage more azuma sales.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,568 posts
24,737 battles

Well azuma beeing what it is (freexp ship) its not really a competition, not that getting freexp is that hard nowdays you can grind 1mil freexp in like 2-3 months tops by doung nothing more then just playing not that you have much else to spend that freexp for really

[-WHO-]
Players
68 posts
4,991 battles
31 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Well azuma beeing what it is (freexp ship) its not really a competition, not that getting freexp is that hard nowdays you can grind 1mil freexp in like 2-3 months tops by doung nothing more then just playing not that you have much else to spend that freexp for really

That is only true for the players that have an almost unlimited stock of 300xp flags and or special signals that give free xp.

And free xp flags arent easy to come by if you dont buy them directly from the premium shop.

• Cool 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,253 posts
6,781 battles
41 minutes ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

Don't see why it should cost more than Salem, the other t10 coal ship.

That said, I expect even when Yoshino is ready, it will be artificially delayed to encourage more azuma sales.

I agree that 300k seems excessive but knowing WG, 250-260k coal is a possible price for Yoshino ...

[JRM]
Players
6,568 posts
24,737 battles
15 minutes ago, Somilica92 said:

That is only true for the players that have an almost unlimited stock of 300xp flags and or special signals that give free xp.

And free xp flags arent easy to come by if you dont buy them directly from the premium shop.

We get loads of freexp boosting camos for a while now, I have hundreds of them on stock (and I used to sell some for silver in past so no huge old stocks really) and flags its easy to get 2-3k freexp per match with them and some flags (you also get quite few of those) meaning you can grind 30k freexp daily no problem and you need some 350 matches for it, ofc it wont be easy for someone that just joined but they probably shouldnt be driving a t9 anyway and especially not azuma

[-WHO-]
Players
68 posts
4,991 battles
14 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

We get loads of freexp boosting camos for a while now, I have hundreds of them on stock (and I used to sell some for silver in past so no huge old stocks really) and flags its easy to get 2-3k freexp per match with them and some flags (you also get quite few of those) meaning you can grind 30k freexp daily no problem and you need some 350 matches for it, ofc it wont be easy for someone that just joined but they probably shouldnt be driving a t9 anyway and especially not azuma

Yeah maybe, ill buy once in a while the 12 euro package for signals, others wise i dont have enough to sustain.. but maybe i dont play enough.

Beta Tester
3,371 posts
6,485 battles
16 hours ago, booimbuu said:

300  k 0.0 that seems a bit overkill

T10 Coal ship and super cruiser. Salem is a heavy cruiser and costs 250k. Seems fine to me.

16 hours ago, booimbuu said:

i was from the asumtion they where gonna lower the coal costs seeing how rare the coal ships are

Rare? i have a Salem in almost every battle I play JB is just as common. Nothing rare about them

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
187 posts
9,870 battles
15 hours ago, Shaka_D said:

No life, just grinding little bits of coal through long games makes for very very boring gameplay and something that will not have positive impacts on how people feel about the game.

I had a life even when I played 10-15 games per day.

Playing 3-5 games means abt. 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes. Considering I don't play anything else at the moment, don't see it as a big sacrifice.

It would be nice if we could get 10-20k coal for a single good game, like we could have collected free xp in Cherry Blossom, but coal does not work that way.

• Cool 1

Players
3,291 posts
On 4/14/2019 at 6:11 PM, Smeggo said:

She is already on the Supertestserver (as far as I know), she may be on live-test with the next patch - so I would expect her with the patch 0.8.4 (although that may take much longer if she is kept on hold or needs more balancing)

I will save my coal for her (rumours say ~300k), as I like the idea of a super-Atago.

Does anyone have a complete list of ship on the Supertest, I think Indomitable is, but what other wallet emptying gems are there out there, what other beauty's lie in the game files which as yet have never been released?

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,232 posts
8,625 battles

Yoshino won't be out for a wee while considering Azuma was just released and the current batch of test ships on the live server does not include the Yoshino. I think it's fair to say we won't see it for at least a few weeks.

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Modder
2,173 posts
13,717 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, NoobySkooby sagte:

Does anyone have a complete list of ship on the Supertest, I think Indomitable is, but what other wallet emptying gems are there out there, what other beauty's lie in the game files which as yet have never been released?

There are several steps of testing, Supertest is just one step. At the moment there are:

Ships on live-test: 

Indomitable, most russian BBs, Georgia, new version of Monarch and Conqueror (these change from time to time, depening on what data WG needs)

Ships on the Supertestserver, not free for videos and not included in the game client: 

French DDs, Slava, Yoshino, Yuudachi, Benham, Bayard.

You can usually see them on "the daily bounce": https://thedailybounce.net/category/world-of-warships/ 

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
271 posts
10,945 battles

I think i will reach 1 million coal by the time it will be released. If it takes as long as alaska.