Hartenstein_01

Graf Zeppelin

9 comments in this topic

[NAUT1]
Players
17 posts
12,314 battles

Hello

Graf Zeppelin without Stukas is not GZ ....

Focke wulf ( Ta 152 )  was not a naval aircraft

Bf109 C and Ju 87 C Stuka were on expected on real Graf Zeppelin

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

ok fair enough. what I am doing wrong in this ship cause I haven't won one match with it nearly 20 battles. I've looked at me Kaga and that's got 20 battles and half of them are wins and I understand that you cant win every game but its making me wonder

Players
3 posts
3 minutes ago, PanzzerKunst said:

Hello

Graf Zeppelin without Stukas is not GZ ....

Focke wulf was not a naval aircraft

Bf109 C and Ju 87 C Stuka were on Graf Zeppelin

yeh true and the Graf Zeppelin never saw action but the figters BF109 and JU87C yeh they were on it so why are they not on this I don't get it

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
1,091 posts
7,985 battles
18 minutes ago, Hartenstein_01 said:

Why is the Graf Zeppelin being made worse in this game for it used to be a good ship.

Because it was too good. and now its fine.

19 minutes ago, Hartenstein_01 said:

Yes I know it was over powered when it came out

No it was a horrible ship.

19 minutes ago, Hartenstein_01 said:

and yes I can understand it did need turning down on attack power, but not this bad its radicles there's not even good enough plane count anymore

There is enough planes, all of yours are just dieing. And it's attack power is perfectly fine.

21 minutes ago, Hartenstein_01 said:

One thing I'd like wargaming to answer is why I am not aloud to win a battle in this is ship I can win in over carriers and I've done plenty of damage with the Graf Zeppelin so why has mine been match fixed to not win a match.

Because weekend.

[SM0KE]
Players
5,604 posts
13,890 battles
2 hours ago, Hartenstein_01 said:

ok fair enough. what I am doing wrong in this ship cause I haven't won one match with it nearly 20 battles.

Firstly, it could be simply the small data-set: twenty battles isn't that many, although to not win a single one (even if afk) is quite unlikely.

As to the specifics of what you're doing wrong, I can't tell you (quite apart from anything else, I suck in CVs myself); however, if you upload a replay to the forum - probably the gameplay section - and ask nicely, you'll almost certainly get quite a bit of useful feedback.

CVs in their current form are still pretty new, objectively; however, there are a few people who have already got pretty good at them - you'll get familiar with the names who are worth listening to (if you want assess how good they are, have a look at their stats on https://wows-numbers.com/)

[NAUT1]
Players
17 posts
12,314 battles

Ju87C Stuka is probably the most emblematic .

Difficult to see the difference between Bf 109 T and Me 155

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this