Jump to content
  • 0
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PowellYourLord

IMPORTANT,LOOKING FOR A SOUNDTRACK IN THE GAME

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
7 posts
1,885 battles
hello guys. can i ask what is the soundtrack that plays when your ship get sank?
when watching as spectator i mean.It is a slow,relaxing melody.There is a sad piano sound (?) -or a sound like that idk in- the soundtrack.There are not any drums or any kind of instruments just like those play during battle soundtraks. And it is certainly a not fast,enthusiastic theme.
As i told it is completely relaxing and i couldn't found it even i look for it for hours. 
i extracted all soundfiles one by one, i checked and listened all soundtracks one by one but futile.
 
EDIT: FINALLY! FOUND IT AFTER LOTS OF TRIES. IT IS AT BOTTOM PART OF THIS SOUNDTRACK.LOVE IT 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
On 4/13/2019 at 9:25 PM, PowellYourLord said:
hello guys. can i ask what is the soundtrack that plays when your ship get sank?
when watching as spectator i mean.It is a slow,relaxing melody.There is a sad piano sound (?) -or a sound like that idk in- the soundtrack.There are not any drums or any kind of instruments just like those play during battle soundtraks. And it is certainly a not fast,enthusiastic theme.
As i told it is completely relaxing and i couldn't found it even i look for it for hours. 
i extracted all soundfiles one by one, i checked and listened all soundtracks one by one but futile.
 
Btw sorry if my English elocution looks bad and if i made mistake when writing.English is my secondary langauge.
Please help guys :Smile_honoring:
this is my second topic.
 
That soundtrack is really important to me.And i really have to find it.

Not sure which particular music you are talking about but have a look at our soundcloud, maybe you will get lucky:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
7 posts
1,885 battles
6 saat önce, WG_Lumberjack dedi:

Not sure which particular music you are talking about but have a look at our soundcloud, maybe you will get lucky:

 

as i said i checked every single track and sound files, but couldnt find :) however thanks for your  help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
2 minutes ago, PowellYourLord said:

as i said i checked every single track and sound files, but couldnt find :) however thanks for your  help

Can you try to record a fragment of it with OBS? 
It will be easier for me to find it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Players
7 posts
1,885 battles
27 dakika önce, WG_Lumberjack dedi:

Can you try to record a fragment of it with OBS? 
It will be easier for me to find it :)

finally dude,found it. i edited the topic and dropped the link. it is at the bottom part of soundtrack that i left it's link.

thanks for your help anyways.

 

(start the soundtrack from 01:56)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
Just now, PowellYourLord said:

finally dude,found it. i edited the topic and dropped the link. it is at the bottom part of soundtrack that i left it's link.

thanks for your help anyways.

Happy to help and happy that you found it!
We are planning small activity regarding our soundtrack so keep your eyes on our portal soon (tm). 

Cheers!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×