Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RAHJAILARI

Grozovoij

10 comments in this topic

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,486 battles

Hi guys, just seem to have gotten myself a Grozovoij from a container. Strangely enough it does not seem to be able to mount any camo? Is this how it is supposed to be or is mine bugged somehow?

image.png.aa312e8fdcd7aa40836f838c409b7a7b.png

Gunboat able to steatlh torp too+Decent AA (for a DD anyway). Any playing tips in particular BTW? Got a spare 10 point cap mounted but haven't tested her out yet...:cap_old:

• Funny 2

[XTREM]
Players
3,769 posts
11,174 battles

Lol ☆

That's the rental for CB isn't it? ♡

You may have mistaken something there! ☆

Why am i even biting? ☆♡☆

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,486 battles

Oh buggers, forgot those things entirely, thanks for the correction and to my defense. I haven't had my coffee yet. Mayhap time to have one. Thaanks and please close this idiotic thread. :Smile_amazed::Smile_sceptic:

• Funny 5

[XTREM]
Players
3,769 posts
11,174 battles
Vor 8 Minuten, RAHJAILARI sagte:

Oh buggers, forgot those things entirely, thanks for the correction and to my defense. I haven't had my coffee yet. Mayhap time to have one. Thaanks and please close this idiotic thread. :Smile_amazed::Smile_sceptic:

So you were serious after all! ☆♡☆

Players
2,476 posts
7,916 battles
3 hours ago, RAHJAILARI said:

This reminds me of that time when I went to gas station to fill the tires of my car. I plugged the thing in the tire and pressed trigger to put air inside... Just to see tire going from loose to totally flat... And I walked to gas station lady and said " I think your tire filling machine is broken"... And the lady was kind enough to tell me that " You need to open the main air vent first"... And I felt so stupid :D

• Funny 2