Sign in to follow this  
yohman83

too much planes and radar against DD.....

12 comments in this topic

[BK_SP]
Players
2 posts
14,098 battles

I like to play with dd but now this game give me more frustration than pleasure to play. It became too much hard to play with dd... too much planes (carriers) and radar..... that kill pleasure ang give me frustration.... I take boat and always i'm the small tier in the party (for example i take level 8 always against tier 9 and 10).... So boring.... i quit World of tank for the same reason and you make the same crap with world of warship.... I don't really know if i continue to pay for that....

• Cool 4

[CATS]
Players
26,667 posts
14,305 battles
  • Play a different Tier, I hear Tier II has none of these problems
  • Learn do deal with radar, not that it is part of the game for years
  • Learn to deal with planes, they are not new either
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 6

[BK_SP]
Players
2 posts
14,098 battles

i know these evidence and it's hard to explain correctly what i feelbecause english it's not my language.... that i try to explain it's to complicate the game kill the game play..

Players
205 posts
5,308 battles
On 4/12/2019 at 11:57 PM, ColonelPete said:
  • Learn do deal with radar, not that it is part of the game for years
  • Learn to deal with planes, they are not new either

Radar, I used to dip into caps and flush out those radars, When radar, use WASD sploits as you wiggle to safety.  or spot a ship while close to islands and when they use radar.. just sit behind an island and make them waste it.

Planes, just stop running as face the inevitable, let them bomb the crap out of you as its fun and engaging!.. You're only here for CV captains enjoyment now not your own!.. When sunk join the next game and PRAY your next game has no CV and you can have some fun of your own. 

Have a Great day now! <3 

• Funny 1

Players
10,017 posts
11,798 battles
11 minutes ago, Sark74 said:

Radar, I used to dip into caps and flush out those radars, When radar, use WASD sploits as you wiggle to safety.  or spot a ship while close to islands and when they use radar.. just sit behind an island and make them waste it.

Planes, just stop running as face the inevitable, let them bomb the crap out of you as its fun and engaging!.. You're only here for CV captains enjoyment now not your own!.. When sunk join the next game and PRAY your next game has no CV and you can have some fun of your own. 

Have a Great day now! <3 

Or bring something that can actually shoot into skies:cap_popcorn:

Players
147 posts
11,357 battles
35 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Or bring something that can actually shoot into skies:cap_popcorn:

This is the mentality that i'm currently using to judge any new premium ships.

Does it have AA that can defend it-

Yes - Possible purchase

No  - Won't even consider it

Edit: I just realised the CV rework has literally stopped me buying a lot of the premium ships WG will release in future as most won't have great AA. Bad business decision from WG but i won't complain at having more cash to buy other games :cap_win:

Players
10,017 posts
11,798 battles
13 minutes ago, But_Can_You_Meme said:

This is the mentality that i'm currently using to judge any new premium ships.

Does it have AA that can defend it-

Yes - Possible purchase

No  - Won't even consider it

Edit: I just realised the CV rework has literally stopped me buying a lot of the premium ships WG will release in future as most won't have great AA. Bad business decision from WG but i won't complain at having more cash to buy other games :cap_win:

But you can always purchase sparkling new* premium carrier to deliver salt yourself:Smile_trollface:

New lick of paint on few years old carrier, sanity not included when dealing with T8TM matchmaking

Players
147 posts
11,357 battles
10 minutes ago, Panocek said:

But you can always purchase sparkling new* premium carrier to deliver salt yourself:Smile_trollface:

New lick of paint on few years old carrier, sanity not included when dealing with T8TM matchmaking

I had the Kaga and Saipan before the rework. Sold the Saipan for the doubloons once i tested it in the new form but i kept the Kaga.

Ironically, as the Kaga can handle T10 due to pure plane numbers, it seems to farm salt better in said MM :Smile_veryhappy:

Players
157 posts
7,946 battles

Agreed high tier is now totally unplayable, every cruiser and some DDs and BBs have radar.

Game has become stale and boring at high tier, you have nerfed the crap out of torpedo's so they do no damage vs BBs, made DDs obsolete that use torpedo's, and tier 8 and 10 CVS are far to powerful with infinite planes.

CVs should not have infinite planes its a total bloody joke.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
24 posts
6,701 battles

I totally agree DDs are completely unplayable right now, it is just so frustrating. Even fully AA spec-ed DDs can't defend themselves against planes alone, let alone against the spotting. For DDs you can't do spotting, the CV does it better. You can't cap, because the CV is then on you within seconds and you are basically dead by that or otherwise radar. You can't do crap on damage because you cant get close enough. And then they nerve Torps because of the CVs as the cherry on top. It is basically 1 or 2 CVs in every single game and just completely [edited] over the enjoyment of any other ship in the match. Even playing full AA cruisers is no fun, unless the CV is 2 tiers lower. You really see everybody not playing a CV crying from joy if you get a game without CV's : one class is just complete ruining it for everybody. Wargaming needs to do something fast, because this is really killing the game for me. But seeing they even going to put them in ranked now, I think we are out of luck and need to find some gaming enjoyment elsewhere. I really feel crap I put so much money in last Christmas I should have spend on some other games, if I could refund my premium time I would instantly right now.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[77MM]
Players
406 posts
14,346 battles

DDs aren't unplayable for me. However, you're a lot more dependant on your team, and how good the opposition CVs are, and MM in general - than with the "rare CV" meta we had before.

This last week I've been in so many one sided games, that were more or less guaranteed losses/wins after 2 mins of play.  Ok, I've always had bad days when nothing seems to be going your way - but the easter weekend was awful.

And this is just leading to a downward spiral. The fewer DDs in game,  the more attention you get, which stops more players from playing DDs. At this rate, you'll just be left with one or two AA DDs per side. Which isn't what i signed up for!

So although I don't agree that DDs are unplayable, they have got too frustrating to play for me of late - and it's tipped me over into the "it's not fun anymore" camp. And why play a game you don't enjoy? 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this