You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

[Updated 24/4] April’s Twitch Drops Just Got Better

59 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
Players
3,506 posts
12,802 battles

I wonder how many streamers will see their numbers tanking because of this. GJ WG, once again you show yourself as an example of worst practice.

April’s Twitch Drops Just Got Better indeed.

Players
3,417 posts
7,877 battles
9 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Well, the drops did get better for a large quantity of players, including lots of reports of people getting supercrates along with extra ironium drops.

A shame that the regular drops will also be discontinued for now. I'm on twitch a lot regardless and the extra purple crates were really nice.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
29 posts
2,093 battles

Sooooooo fun if your Buddy watches 2 Hours of flamu gets a SC and an Indianapolis in it, while you ( i) watch 10-12 Hours a day on different devices and GOT NOTHING

SO MUCH FUN THANKS SO MUCH WG

[BYOB]
Players
3,506 posts
12,802 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Well, the drops did get better for a large quantity of players, including lots of reports of people getting supercrates along with extra ironium drops.

A shame that the regular drops will also be discontinued for now. I'm on twitch a lot regardless and the extra purple crates were really nice.

A few SCs don't justify the loss of crate drops over many months.

13 minutes ago, Crytis said:

Sooooooo fun if your Buddy watches 2 Hours of flamu gets a SC and an Indianapolis in it, while you ( i) watch 10-12 Hours a day on different devices and GOT NOTHING

They don't care. You can scream as much as you want, they won't listen.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,370 posts
11,979 battles
3 hours ago, Aragathor said:

I wonder how many streamers will see their numbers tanking because of this. GJ WG, once again you show yourself as an example of worst practice.

The same way they increased significantly because we introduced this feature in the first place. Now we simply need to take some time to take a look at things and decide how we want to do this in the future.

2 hours ago, Crytis said:

Hi Crytis,

I can understand that everybody would like to get a Supercontainer - but we can't distribute them in huge quantities because of the impact on the in-game economy - this is why we added them as a chance to be dropped if you get lucky (like your friend). If you watched that amount of time with a linked account, you've definitely received several Twitch Drops in the last campaign that included Ironium and SciFi camouflages.

Greetings, Crysantos

[FSKP]
[FSKP]
Players
271 posts
5,014 battles
11 hours ago, Crysantos said:

If you watched that amount of time with a linked account, you've definitely received several Twitch Drops in the last campaign that included Ironium and SciFi camouflages.

Well, I can't confirm this statement. For 3 full days of Twitch streaming I received only 10 Ironium and a SciFi camo. If I calculate the power costs for my computer, these camos were quite expensive...

Players
3,417 posts
7,877 battles
23 hours ago, Aragathor said:

A few SCs don't justify the loss of crate drops over many months.

It will depend on how long twitch drops will be disabled.

And a shame for me as I'm actually watching twitch for the streams and not just for the crates, but the crates made the party even better then it already was :Smile_medal:

[BYOB]
Players
3,506 posts
12,802 battles
4 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

It will depend on how long twitch drops will be disabled.

And a shame for me as I'm actually watching twitch for the streams and not just for the crates, but the crates made the party even better then it already was :Smile_medal:

I fear we won't see them again for many months, or maybe never again the way they were.:Smile_sad:

Pulling the plug on the whole drop program doesn't look good.

Players
3,417 posts
7,877 battles
24 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

I fear we won't see them again for many months, or maybe never again the way they were.:Smile_sad:

Pulling the plug on the whole drop program doesn't look good.

I hope it comes back soon. But if it comes back, there are some lovely looking twitch camos that are not even used now in the game. The nice purple ones.

I don't even really need the twitch drops, but I always enjoyed having them. It was an extras to the game which was humble and fun. Something for me to anticipate :Smile_Default:

So I hope these come back really soon.