Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pierre_Jean_Ronarch

1st april permanent ameliorations

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
9 posts
1,923 battles

Good evening captains,

I was checking permanent ameliorations one can buy for Ironium. I noticed that some of them actually include some maluses.  I was surprised and I would like a confirmation.  For example, Yamato guns amelioration include -19% in turrent speed rotation... It means turret actually turns slower right ?

2 answers to this question

[-AP-]
Players
2,563 posts
6,319 battles
35 minutes ago, Pierre_Jean_Ronarch said:

Good evening captains,

I was checking permanent ameliorations one can buy for Ironium. I noticed that some of them actually include some maluses.  I was surprised and I would like a confirmation.  For example, Yamato guns amelioration include -19% in turrent speed rotation... It means turret actually turns slower right ?

Yup, you gain some accuracy at the expense of slightly slower reload and slightly slower turret traverse. On the yamato that is worth it, as you can buff the already very accurate guns even more.

The legendary upgrades are more side-grades than straight up buffs, they change the playstyle of ships, rather than simply making them stronger(in most cases)

There are some modules that are more useful than others, the most popular ones are: Zao, moskva, yamato and henri.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this