Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekend Highlights – Graf Zeppelin Strikes Back

21 comments in this topic

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
127 posts
7,909 battles

GZ on sale....Cool i guess........but a bit pricey for me. Somewhere around 30£ i would consider buying.  :Smile_hiding:

[KUKTP]
[KUKTP]
Beta Tester
72 posts
2,308 battles

This day was the day we were all holding our breath for the past few weeks!

Got Enterprise from 5 crates and decided to get the graf, quite a ship!

Players
82 posts
4,296 battles

I can't help but wonder what's going on in their heads, sometimes. The vast majority of players has stated, again and again, they'd very much prefer to not have CVs in the game. After the rework, whole teams stalled and clustered together in sheer terror, if there was a tier 8 CV in an X game. So they buffed AA to the moon and nerfed CVs into the ground, (we don't want any DDs to get hurt) only to happily advertise that premium tier 8 CVs, which have the worst MM of any vessel, are now for sale again. Next up: Observer balloons, for only 99.99. 

• Cool 6
  • Funny 4

Players
103 posts
6,415 battles

I love how the artwork in the article shows a Stuka which the Graf Zeppelin doesnt have because WG replaced those with some High Altitude Interceptor. 

• Cool 4

[-NYX-]
Players
75 posts
3,914 battles
8 hours ago, snakecake said:

I love how the artwork in the article shows a Stuka which the Graf Zeppelin doesnt have because WG replaced those with some High Altitude Interceptor. 

Yes, I bought the Graf Zeppelin for my son yesterday..... He loves Stuka's.
Because the picture still showed Stuka's , somehow I hoped WG had given these back or as extra option.

But ,... NO!
So to WG ,... thanks lots for making that stupid mistake by replacing all Stuka's .....

• Cool 1

[POP]
[POP]
Beta Tester
76 posts
6,361 battles

So WG thinks CV rework is working well enough to reintroduce premium carriers back to sale? :cap_wander:

• Cool 1

[NKK3]
Players
142 posts
1,971 battles

No, BUY, I repeat, DO NOT BUY, the Zeppeling.

Before, it worked well, within its limitations now, it's a nightmare to play it, it's not worth anything, but not at all.
If you give them a gift, but buying it is crazy and throwing money away.

Warned are the new Zeppeling, it is a garbage and now it does not even collect credits.
Before it was my favorite ship, now it has been destroyed completely.
It only serves as a spitter.
And I have a commander with 19 skill points, which is not worth anything.
There is no humane way to make it worse, I never thought, that they could destroy a ship in this way.
It does not even work as a paperweight.

• Funny 1

[HALON]
Players
572 posts
8,678 battles

The image in the shop shows stukas taking off from grad zeppelin.

is that true ?

Stukas back ?

[HALON]
Players
572 posts
8,678 battles
12 hours ago, snakecake said:

Wow.

Bad move from wg.

[NKK3]
Players
142 posts
1,971 battles
2 hours ago, Amon_ITA said:

Strikes Back?

with what ?, with paper planes ?.
It would be preferable to put sailors throwing stones at the other boats, we would have better results than with the current zeppeling.

Players
24 posts
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, snakecake said:

That's the Ta-152H. GZ's planes are Ta-152C's. The Ta-152C was the planned bomber/ground attack version, to replace the Fw-190F/G.

But I'm with you! It is a shame they favoured this thing and removed all the Stukas!

It's a no go for quite a few of us then...

Shame...

p.s.: for future ref.: http://shipcomrade.com/?p=2770

[LUZ]
Players
18 posts
4,714 battles

Why are Graf Zeppelin renders featuring Stuka aircrafts in the first place?

It can be easily categorized as false advertising and that is god damn illegal in most countries....

• Cool 1

[ADE]
Players
8 posts
8,982 battles

RIP WG. game full of sky cancers. impossible to play now. this game isn't enjoyable anymore since patch 0.8. and now this. it was nice knowing you WOWS. time to find something else to play

[ADE]
Players
8 posts
8,982 battles
10 hours ago, LoliWolf said:

Why are Graf Zeppelin renders featuring Stuka aircrafts in the first place?

It can be easily categorized as false advertising and that is god damn illegal in most countries....

Maybe not illegal in Russia... WG biggest con artists i've seen in my life. Maybe they think we all are 12 years old still sucking our thumbs or that we are all just complete idiots. They've been laughing at us for so long now that I wonder what goes on in their office and how they find ways to rip us off and get away with murder

• Cool 1

Players
37 posts
416 battles

Honestly only played the game to get the carrier I really wanted, but all the fun has drained from CVs to the point that I can't even consider buying the CV cause I don't really play anymore but again they may do the same stunt of removing the GZ from sale, hard choices WG. This should been such an easy buy for me atleast you could have made GZ historical with it's proper aircraft loadout and toned it down to T6.

[KM]
Players
13 posts
7,519 battles

Graf Zeppelin Admirals Pack: 81,29€

Enterprise Admirals Pack: 81,29€

Kaga Admirals Pack: 74,99€

Saipan Admirals Pack: 74,99€

The only difference between the packages are the ships and the amount of Credits and Doubloons: Graf Zeppelin and Enterprise comes with 5M Credits and 4500 Doubloons, Kaga and Saipan with 4.5M Credits and 5000 Doubloons. I think, 500 doubloons have a bigger value then 500k Credits, am i right? The rest of the packages are completely identical. Does Wargaming intend to tell us that Graf Zeppelin and Enterprise are better than Kaga and Saipan?

Players
3 posts
15,013 battles

Incredible, I spend more of 80 € to by the new graf zeppelin because show stukas on the deck but is the same of zeppelin that I sell because without stukas!!!!!

[NKK3]
Players
142 posts
1,971 battles
39 minutes ago, buccaneerhero said:

Incredible, I spend more of 80 € to by the new graf zeppelin because show stukas on the deck but is the same of zeppelin that I sell because without stukas!!!!! 

read the forum before buying

And you'll see when you play with him, the grace that will make you battle results that you will get with the new game mode.

You will weigh those € 80 as if you had thrown them away.

Players
4,607 posts
5,708 battles

If you aren't triggered by the lack of Stukas (come on WG? Why?) or how CVs in general can be silly powerful still despite rework, Graf Zeppelin is a good ship. Don't buy it if you have no interest in CV play or if you like Stukas, but if you just want some solid performing CV at T8 that is German and has meme-worthy secondaries, well, here you go. This is a ship that imo, likely is second only to, if not on par with Enterprise as a T8 CV, but you need to wrap your head around it. I'd like to play it more (don't have time atm), but I can see a good bit of potential in the ship. I must warn people though, if you don't invest into CE, your ship is visible from half the map away. If you want to be optimal, pick CE, if you want meme secondary range, get AFT instead and mind your CV position.

Also, the ship is being sold for 50€, you don't have to pay 80€ unless you really like all the extra stuff. 

Sign in to follow this