You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Joergensen

Right, wrong..or ?? question to experienced players

59 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
1,187 posts
10,119 battles
50 minutes ago, who_dares_wins said:

HURRRBAHH DURRBAH DURRELL TIME TO DERAIL ANOTHER THREAD 

More seriously, as of this post, I have 44 battles at tier X, 50 battles in a two-man division, and NONE in either three-man or comms coordinated divisions.

If you do some quick mental arithmetic, you'll notice that that means that around 97% of my results have nothing to do with playing in a division or at tier X, and yet I perform better than you on average in every stat at every tier. How exactly do you explain this?

He can’t. Can’t wait to see the reply he gives you though :cap_popcorn:

Players
767 posts
3,123 battles
21 hours ago, Joergensen said:

Thx, spot on what im experiencing, the "bad" players aint even trying do inteligent things ;@) one of the things i like with wows is that unicums (stat wise) can only do so much but they cant win a battle alone as in other games (would be hitting the 1 mill damage mark from tier 8+) but a god player can have an effect on the outcome.

Now here is a thing, you go in randoms, you do all that you have been told by other better layers and you still get called bad or commented on (just because people can) simply put you cannot please everyone. I had a game yesterday where the entire team decided not to cap anything,and of course i was in my CV so got the comments about being a camper.

Hmm I think next time I will head for the cap in my CV, see what they say then, lol.

Players
767 posts
3,123 battles
18 hours ago, Davy1972 said:

I temporary quit random. Just playing co-op and space battles.

Now I have fun in the game again. :)

Once in a week I try random... but 2 losses and I quit again.

Have fun sailors

Lol you may come across me in co ops, in fact one of my clan mates lambasted me for laying co ops, I blacklisted him in the end.

Players
2,834 posts
3,151 battles
13 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

Now here is a thing, you go in randoms, you do all that you have been told by other better layers and you still get called bad or commented on (just because people can) simply put you cannot please everyone. I had a game yesterday where the entire team decided not to cap anything,and of course i was in my CV so got the comments about being a camper.

CVs will always camp. It is what they are meant to do. 

Make a ship as 'soft' as possible, basically a big XP pinata, it will hide behind a mountain and at distance.

13 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

Hmm I think next time I will head for the cap in my CV, see what they say then, lol.

You mean you never did that? It's hilarious. I did it a few times. I regularly do it in BBs as well. 

Must look out WHEN to do it but you certainly can. If it movs, it can cap.

Even if it barely moves. I have capped in T5/6 US BBs, too. :Smile_playing:

• Cool 3

[EUR]
Players
369 posts
4,099 battles
18 hours ago, NoobySkooby said:

I missjudged a dds willingness to approach a target and caught him with my torps, I called in chat for him to be careful -and warn about them, and I immediately apologized for my mistake. As it happened down the line the same dd torped me and sent me to port (I didnt say a word about it). Anyway. A dude in the chat exploded, following it up with a personal pm about how I was a cancer to society and I should uninstall. It was a co op game we won easily. You can't please anyone and I have unfortunately restrained myself from talking in chat which prob don't help but it is what it is. People want other people to die or do the work for them so they can get their stats, 95% of the criticism has ulterior motives and is not well intended. CV capping (or bb) is a thing that shouldn't be frowned upon btw. It's not that dds (with good reason) are anywhere near the cap these days haha :)    

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,266 posts
18,428 battles

Many of the experienced old players left the game, which is partly normal after a few years, but also partly because of the annoying neverending changes in the game that WG does. So the quality of players decreased a lot. 

I m still playing it now, though rarely, because I used to take long breaks. Longest was more than 1 year. 

Players
767 posts
3,123 battles
7 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

I missjudged a dds willingness to approach a target and caught him with my torps, I called in chat for him to be careful -and warn about them, and I immediately apologized for my mistake. As it happened down the line the same dd torped me and sent me to port (I didnt say a word about it). Anyway. A dude in the chat exploded, following it up with a personal pm about how I was a cancer to society and I should uninstall. It was a co op game we won easily. You can't please anyone and I have unfortunately restrained myself from talking in chat which prob don't help but it is what it is. People want other people to die or do the work for them so they can get their stats, 95% of the criticism has ulterior motives and is not well intended. CV capping (or bb) is a thing that shouldn't be frowned upon btw. It's not that dds (with good reason) are anywhere near the cap these days haha :)    

It really pisses me off when people bandy that word cancer around, maybe if they had to watch their loved ones or Friends die of it maybe they wouldn't be so lax in attitude, if anyone is on voice comms with me and mentions that I come down hard on them. all this hatred over a game,  makes me despair of humanity  a lot of the time.

It is hard training not to respond to salt in the chat, sometimes I even pull it off, lol

[BHSFL]
Players
1,410 posts
5,581 battles
9 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

It really pisses me off when people bandy that word cancer around, maybe if they had to watch their loved ones or Friends die of it maybe they wouldn't be so lax in attitude, if anyone is on voice comms with me and mentions that I come down hard on them. all this hatred over a game,  makes me despair of humanity  a lot of the time.

It is hard training not to respond to salt in the chat, sometimes I even pull it off, lol

Not to mention surviving that....like me. With quite some surgical damage i ensure you. That is why i have so much time to play.

The idiots swearing with that desease will squeek otherwise when it hits them, as it is still a death sentence when it is discovered in a late stadium......1 in 3 humans will get first hand exprienece with it at some point in their life.  But i do not wish it upon them. Wisdom however....

• Cool 2