You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Saiyko

premium carriers are here

190 comments in this topic

Players
4,950 posts
6,094 battles
20 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

But i have high expectations of the Kaga too, although it may not have that extreme range.

4.5 km stock range and a 15s reload on the 203 mm guns should dampen those expectations. With all improvements you get 6 km derp guns.

Players
5,211 posts
8,075 battles
5 minutes ago, black_falcon120 said:

Theyve said they’ll do it eventually.  They probably don’t want to fill the mm with t8 CVs especially with the current directives deal with too many REEEEEE noises at once when shiny T8 premium carrier meets Minotaur

Fixed

[BHSFL]
Players
1,445 posts
5,643 battles
1 hour ago, El2aZeR said:

Meh, last I checked that guy thinks I'm a :etc_swear: anyway so I guess I shouldn't bother. :Smile_veryhappy:

To everyone else who doesn't know yet:

Enterprise is overpowered but will do you no good if you're not sufficiently skilled.

He might have a point there.....highest scoring of all the 4 i tried, without trying. And it looks so ordinary.

It spells doom for DD aswell, that rocket fighter squadron has a massive amount of fighters.....i was amazed at the amount of rockets/damage a single squadron was able to inflict. I had rockets left for the second DD.....

[AAO]
Players
2,013 posts
10,222 battles

Well, it seems that CV galore has cause a light cruiser galore.

So I'm gonna go balansgrad for the next few days :P

• Funny 1

[BHSFL]
Players
1,445 posts
5,643 battles
19 minutes ago, Cagliostro_chan said:

4.5 km stock range and a 15s reload on the 203 mm guns should dampen those expectations. With all improvements you get 6 km derp guns.

6 km is good enough, my tech tree ones proved succesful many times* with that range. Heavy damage when they hit is a good thing. Though 15 secs probably means having to fight closer so they hit more reliably. I'm always keeping the possibility to ram open anyway so for me this is no big thing.

* The amount of unsupported DD attacking a CV is not often occuring. Therefor the amount of kills that ways isn't either.

That does not make it a bad decision to put some points into, because if a DD comes your way unsupported, or you cap late game against the timer and  a DD is guarding it in smoke, and possibly with enemy CV fighter consumables covering  you would be powerless with aircraft alone.

And you don't have to be, when you use the features that are available, in plain sight i might add.....

Players
351 posts
8,197 battles
1 hour ago, peoplescavalry said:

5 containers, stupid cam and flags. Shove it.

Maybe the fact I already have the Kaga and Saipan loaded the dice? In the end just bought the GZ for hard cash.

Players
5,211 posts
8,075 battles
11 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

Circle of life, isn't it a beauty?

New DD line gets released > DD numbers rise > cruiser numbers rise > BB number rise

New cruiser line gets released > cruiser numbers rise > BB number rise

New CV line gets released > CV numbers rise > cruiser numbers rise > BB number rise

BBmustardrice:cap_book:

• Cool 1

[BHSFL]
Players
1,445 posts
5,643 battles
17 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

Yeah marketing must be having a field day.....

- Premium CV income

- AA Cruiser income ( to compenste for a tidal wave of OP premium CV )

- Massive respeccing into AA builds again income ( timing of free respec probably no coincidence to allow speccing out of AA builds to pay for it a week later when a tidal wave of CV makes that nessesary again )

Who said CV rework didn't pay off ?

• Cool 1

Players
181 posts
3 hours ago, MRGTB said:

Shame there is no premium UK carrier for sale after adding some to the nations stock tech tree. I actually thought there was going to be a UK premium carrier released for sale with these others, people seemed to talking on the forum previously during the early access to UK CV as though there was going to be a premium one.

Guess not?

Yeah, disappointing. It’s the only one I’m interested in but I believe it has been nerfed heavily in latest test version.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,260 posts
11,661 battles

So now that WG have made their cash grab the cynical experienced side of me wonders how long before they make one of their "global changes" that nerfs all CVs without the need to give refunds. What do we think it will be? Halving the speed of aircraft? Vastly reducing the aircraft respawn rate? Something else?

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
310 posts
9,751 battles
26 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Circle of life, isn't it a beauty?

New DD line gets released > DD numbers rise > cruiser numbers rise > BB number rise

New cruiser line gets released > cruiser numbers rise > BB number rise

New CV line gets released > CV numbers rise > cruiser numbers rise > BB number rise

BBmustardrice:cap_book:

I get it now. 

WG games are actually elaborate, undercover experiments offering the lizard men greater insights into human reactive behaviour.

It's a giant petri dish, and we're the amoebas. 

The goal? To turn the whole world into game whales.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, preliminary results indicate that BB mains are the most vulnerable, and are therefore most ripe for exploitation.

Recommend further tests, and renewed deployment of ASSET: PEROVA, DASHA

In light of this newly gleaned data, PREMIUM SHOP: BUNDLE, OVERPRICED algorithm to be adjusted accordingly. 

[REDACTED]

\o/ HAIL SERB \o/

tumblr_m7p0iuLqw51r1vcx3.gif.8e10551a9afc7060bd62d11f5f5dc3b0.gif

[DSPA]
Players
9 posts
2,942 battles

Does this mean the CV rework is done? That WG consider everything is balanced and OK? 

[DPT]
Players
292 posts
8,432 battles
4 minutes ago, PervoKris said:

Does this mean the CV rework is done? That WG consider everything is balanced and OK? 

Unfortunately thats exactly what it means, alteast for the Premium CVs...

Players
917 posts
5,587 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, PervoKris sagte:

No, individual line ship adjustments are about to be going out i bet! ☆

[SCRUB]
Players
8,011 posts
10,423 battles

What I find interesting is that there's no news article advertising the containers. You'd think basic marketing 101 dictates that if you want to sell something, you at least advertise it somewhat when the product finally hits the marketplace. But WG is still maintaining radio silence. @MrConway: how soon™ can we expect official news on the sales? :Smile_trollface:

2 hours ago, Miragetank90 said:

Kaga and Saipan are worth 8250 doubloons each, while Graf and the big E are worth 10275 and 10500 respectively 

Strange, because WG said the reworked premium CV versions would go up for sale at 14.000 doubloons cost. It would stand to reason that this would also be the amount of doubloons you'd get for a duplicate.

That's even less doubloons than you'd get from refunding the CVs when you could still do that before the last patch came around, which really wouldn't make sence since those were the old pre-rework doubloon prices and now the Saipan/Kaga at tier VIII are somehow cheaper than their previous iterations at tier VII?

Are you sure your numbers are correct?

7 minutes ago, PervoKris said:

WG stated they consider the balancing for premium CVs complete. Which is a load of bull obviously because the entire CV balancing isn't done yet which would obviously also impact the premium CVs, but alas that's what WG said.

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
310 posts
9,751 battles
4 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Strange, because WG said the reworked premium CV versions would go up for sale at 14.000 doubloons cost. It would stand to reason that this would also be the amount of doubloons you'd get for a duplicate.

That's even less doubloons than you'd get from refunding the CVs when you could still do that before the last patch came around, which really wouldn't make sence since those were the old pre-rework doubloon prices and now the Saipan/Kaga at tier VIII are somehow cheaper than their previous iterations at tier VII?

Are you sure your numbers are correct?

I'm actually not, but was offering a reason as why it might be that way, it's up for dispelling.

These numbers are from the prem shop though, what you would get in doubloons if you already have those ships in port.

[SATV]
Beta Tester
89 posts
8,154 battles

I too was lucky it would seem, 25 containers to get all 4. Which makes it marginally over half the price of the 4CV's bundle?

[SCRUB]
Players
8,011 posts
10,423 battles
4 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

I'm actually not, but was offering a reason as why it might be that way, it's up for dispelling.

These numbers are from the prem shop, what you would get in doubloons if you already have those ships in port.

Weird, just checked the premium shop and the individual ship descriptions and it says 11.000 doubloons for Saipan and Kaga, 13.700 doubloons for GZ and 14.000 for Enterprise if you already have the ships in port.

Those numbers look more reasonable to go with the uptiering on the Saipan/Kaga, but that's still an odd pricing gap between those two and the Enterprise/GZ despite the fact all of those are now at the same tier. And again, WG said the CVs would be 14.000 doubloons when they become available again after 0.8.2. ... WG inconsistency at its best once again.

Players
5,211 posts
8,075 battles
2 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

These numbers are from the prem shop though, what you would get in doubloons if you already have those ships in port.

From what I see in le store:

Kaga 11k

Enty 14k

Senpoi 11k

GZ 13.7k

[BLITZ]
Players
2,345 posts
9,649 battles
3 hours ago, Procrastes said:

That would surprise me greatly.

Then why are those two 20% cheaper than Enterprise and Graf Zeppelin?

Players
1,451 posts
245 battles
Just now, B0Tato said:

Then why are those two 20% cheaper than Enterprise and Graf Zeppelin?

This.