anonym_RGvUdEcxWWvD

Looking for clan

9 comments in this topic

Players
315 posts

I was more of a solo player so far, never even played in division, but I want to get a hold of some clan rewards. So Im basicaly looking for a clan that is actively doing clan battles. I dont care if you are complete utter trash or new to the game, I just want to participate so I can get some of those rewards. If you dont have a main slot in clan battles for me then please skip this thread.

• Cool 2

Players
1,681 posts
8,733 battles
3 hours ago, Zlaraki said:

I was more of a solo player so far, never even played in division, but I want to get a hold of some clan rewards. So Im basicaly looking for a clan that is actively doing clan battles. I dont care if you are complete utter trash or new to the game, I just want to participate so I can get some of those rewards. If you dont have a main slot in clan battles for me then please skip this thread.

maybe post your stats up

[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
249 posts
5,744 battles

Hi Zlaraki,

We have our membership slots maxed out at 50 and have  built up our naval base a good bit to clan level IX.  We're enjoying the Naval Battles event as well so having a bit of fun with the competitions. Below is our status as far as naval base goes. Since we've completed the 65000 oil for the 5 additional slots to max out at 50, we will be adjusting focus to the other high oil requirement perks .. We are a thriving mid sized community with events. give-a-ways, social nights etc. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

17.04.19_WoWS_Base_Update.PNG

Anyway if you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual yet mature community with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we do Clan Battles as well on Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sundays. We have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan and have players that also venture into some other titles to include WoT and WoWP, so you have some friends when you need a break from ships.

We are always looking fun, enthusiastic and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
142 posts
6,205 battles

Hi!

We are a small community that has just recently managed to get enough members for CW and we will be starting manouvers on the high seas soon!

If you're interested, please contact me, we have discord as a requirement  and that is pretty much all!