You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fredater

Random gameplay lost its way

67 comments in this topic

[SV3]
Players
25 posts
9,333 battles

Yo all,

Anyone else that feel that this game lost its way?

I just dont find it fun to play randoms anymore.

The bad stuff:

• DDs is just unplayable in a fun way in this current CV meta patch. Add radars to that and your main purpose is just to try and stay alive. Everything else is just a bonus. All the fun is gone playing DDs.
  • CV gameplay is just flawed and adds nothing to those who play other classes. 
  • WG adds ships like Stalingrad, Jean Bart, Musashi, Black etc that is so OP in randoms its not even funny. 
  •  Something is really wrong with match making, Teams just collapse and the battle ends after 10minutes. 
  • Divisions makes the MM even more unbalanced, because MM is pure random and dont balance player vs player.
  • The whole game concept is too damage focused and mostly reward selfish play. No team spirit in randoms whatsoever.
  • For me Tier 8 ships rost away in port because of MM. Too bad because the most interesting and fun ships to play is in  tier 8.

Good stuff:

*Clan battles

*Ranked

Solution:

Add a new type of perm gameplay mode more focused on teamplay with better MM, or just make rank and clan battles a permanent choice.

This game have so much potentials and its a shame that WG dont bother to fix random gameplay.

• Cool 10
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
3,332 posts

Can we have a gripe about lemming train teams, no back up etc, but please n more anti CV threads, they are here to stay, and they are over hyped as there will only be a few good players playing them, I won't be one of them, so you have permission to laugh out loud if you find me on your team, or better still on the opposing team:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

[XTREM]
Players
1,721 posts
13,880 battles

Well, I don't agree with every point you made under 'bad stuff', but I am getting sick of randoms lately.

I just feel like I'm getting tired of playing this game. My love and interest in helming historical warships isn't gone, so why is this so?

Maybe it's just burnout. But there is also a bit of disillusionment that's been brewing, can't lie. 

• Cool 5

Players
3,380 posts
14,110 battles
17 minutes ago, Fredater said:

DDs is just unplayable in a fun way in this current CV meta patch. Add radars to that and your main purpose is just to try and stay alive. Everything else is just a bonus. All the fun is gone playing DDs.

I don't agree on this, it's just that DD players need to learn that now DD's are the highest Risk, Highest reward ships. They have always needed high skill to get the best out of them. DD players need to accept that CV's are staying, as they are with only minor tweaks here and there. Adapt or die. Really has come down to that.

19 minutes ago, Fredater said:

CV gameplay is just flawed and adds nothing to those who play other classes. 

It adds a whole new style, and has been nothing short of an absolute game changer like them or not. Again, they are here to stay. 

20 minutes ago, Fredater said:

WG adds ships like Stalingrad, Jean Bart, Musashi, Black etc that is so OP in randoms its not even funny. 

These ships are not OP. They are however either played by few very good players who earned them so are few in number and played by the best (Stalingrad, Black, Bourgoune etc) but they are not OP. All of them, Jean Bart included have massive weaknesses. Stalin in randoms is slow to manoeuvre and gets focused and burnt to a crisp. Black has slow torps, and can be counter radared due to have only a limited range radar and can be baited easily. Musashi is a big slow target, that like Yamato gets focused to death if alone. Has worse AA and a weaker torp belt. Jean Bart has smaller calibre guns that most Cruisers can bow tank on. 

24 minutes ago, Fredater said:

Something is really wrong with match making, Teams just collapse and the battle ends after 10minutes. 

3 years plus of playing this game. It's always been like that. It's called random for a reason. Unlike Tanks, a mistake made has bigger consequences. High Risk, high reward again. 

26 minutes ago, Fredater said:

Divisions makes the MM even more unbalanced, because MM is pure random and dont balance player vs player.

Don't see what your getting at here? Divisions are only 3 players max, and the whole part of the game is teamwork... are you wanting less teamwork? Coz banning divisions is how you get less teamwork. I bet for every division that has beaten you, one had helped you win a game.

27 minutes ago, Fredater said:

The whole game concept is too damage focused and mostly reward selfish play. No team spirit in randoms whatsoever.

That I actually agree with.

28 minutes ago, Fredater said:

For me Tier 8 ships rost away in port because of MM. Too bad because the most interesting and fun ships to play is in  tier 8.

Again, high risk high reward. That's why you get more exp when bottom tier and do well against top tier opponents. Do you complain when you're a T8 against lower tiers? Doubt it. Again. It's working as intended. WG have said it's not changing. Just be thankful you didn't play when it was an even bigger tier range. 

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 10

Players
2,905 posts

After many times pondering the same thing, I almost gave up in finding reason with mm. Sometimes (most times) is hell incarnate, some others too easy to be fun. Some ships (in certain players hands) are OP. Some ships are not there for the rest of us to get, so i dont see this changing it is what it is. First come first served. It is fair though brutal. I always play as if Im against the whole enemy team from start. I assume I don't have dds to spot, nor cvs to help clean a mess. When they do it is a pleasant surprise, but this way I don't get mad so much. I managed to play a few good games this way. Never believed in divisions but today I play 2 games with a friend and we won both. No tactics just basic reason and a few timely calls for positioning. A general simple goal to start, perhaps the prob in randoms is that many new players (and maybe older and bored) have stopped communicating as they had. I remember people following a plan before (not always) but now it is only insults or git guts and playerbase has shied away from communicating. So divisions do help after all. I don't think this game will ever get balanced and the more stuff that are put in the more difficult it will be to find a good game. Always there are exceptions, some are gifted naturally and better than others or more dedicated in the game. Since I can't put the same effort in I decided to play for the reason i started, to see the ships and sail with them. 

And win ofc, whenever i get the chance :p

Players
2,920 posts
16,661 battles

Sorry, couldnt help but respoding.

37 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

I don't agree on this, it's just that DD players need to learn that now DD's are the highest Risk, Highest reward ships. They have always needed high skill to get the best out of them. DD players need to accept that CV's are staying, as they are with only minor tweaks here and there. Adapt or die. Really has come down to that.

Wait, they weren't before? :Smile_teethhappy:

As to balance, CVs counter DDs extremely hard by permaspotting (this has always been so) and the rework has failed spectacularly to change that.

Nothing new here except we now have the special joy of 2x2 CV games back again.

The result: DDs cant do their job as spotters vs competent CVs without dying (as a result of permaspotting, not CV damage, mind). 

DDs are reduced to HE spamming from max range behind islands and losing all karma to Bbs and CAs screaming for them to spot.

It adds a whole new style, and has been nothing short of an absolute game changer like them or not. Again, they are here to stay. 

Yeah they ruin gameplay for all surface ships by breaking the stealth balance and siphons the fun out of the game.

It really is that simple. 

CVs produce passive lemming-train gameplay where nobody dares leave the blob of AA. As a counter to teamplay, overlapping AA is now slated for a nerf and there will finally be no defence against CVs.

Again, the CV rework has failed spectacularly in regard to making the gameplay fun and dynamic. 

2 x CV games are a particular nightmare for all classes at high tiers. There is a reason we have daily threads complaining about this.

These ships are not OP. They are however either played by few very good players who earned them so are few in number and played by the best (Stalingrad, Black, Bourgoune etc) but they are not OP. All of them, Jean Bart included have massive weaknesses. Stalin in randoms is slow to manoeuvre and gets focused and burnt to a crisp. Black has slow torps, and can be counter radared due to have only a limited range radar and can be baited easily. Musashi is a big slow target, that like Yamato gets focused to death if alone. Has worse AA and a weaker torp belt. Jean Bart has smaller calibre guns that most Cruisers can bow tank on. 

One fun thread i saw was a guy calculating the OP'ness from stats of certain premium ships. The surprise

Black wasn't op.

Stalingrad was barely OP.

Musashi was by far the most OP ship in the game (should come as no surprise after last Ranked season).

• Cool 9

Players
3,380 posts
14,110 battles
3 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Sorry, couldnt help but respoding.

Respond away, that's the point of this forum :)

4 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Sorry, couldnt help but respoding.Wait, they weren't before? :Smile_teethhappy:

As to balance, CVs counter DDs extremely hard by permaspotting (this has always been so) and the rework has failed spectacularly to change that.

Nothing new here except we now have the special joy of 2x2 CV games back again.

The result: DDs cant do their job as spotters vs competent CVs without dying (as a result of permaspotting, not CV damage, mind). 

DDs are reduced to HE spamming from max range behind islands and losing all karma to Bbs and CAs screaming for them to spot.

I'd argue that the old RTS CV's were the highest skilled/Highest reward class. Which is why the rework came about. The Highest skilled CV's could just stomp teams single handed and obliterate a average to poor CV. The reworked CV's?

potatos can get in on the action now CV's can't really fight each other making DD's now the Highest Skill for Highest reward ships. 

T10 games will now only have 1 CV which means you'll also get T8 CV's solo... a lot. Yeah, T8 CV's against Mino, Worcester, Des Moines, Montana, Gearing and Grozo? Not that tough being a surface ship in that. Lower tiers? Bit tougher. I find T8 surface ships mostly are capable of withstanding the attacks of a T6 CV.... Double games. Different kettle of fish but WG have said that will not change in lower tiers.... yet anyway. 

10 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Everybody hates CVs because they produce passive lemming-train gameplay where nobody dares leave the blob of AA.

Wonderful new style, fascilitating even more lemmingtrain behaviour on the part of WG.

Again, the CV rework has failed spectacularly in regard to making the gameplay fun and dynamic. 

2 x CV games are a particular nightmare for all classes at high tiers. There is a reason we have daily threads complaining about this.

Lemming trains are nothing new. Blobbing, well if players are to scared to move out and force a game. Then they deserve to lose. 

12 minutes ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

One fun thread i saw was a guy calculating the OP'ness from stats of certain premium ships. The surprise

Black wasn't op.

Stalingrad was barely OP.

Musashi was by far the most OP ship in the game (should come as no surprise after last Ranked season).

Musashi was food for my Jutland in ranked. Food. Musashi also oddly countered Musashi. Again, like Yammy it has glaring weakness'. 

Players
2,920 posts
16,661 battles
29 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Respond away, that's the point of this forum :)

I'd argue that the old RTS CV's were the highest skilled/Highest reward class. Which is why the rework came about. The Highest skilled CV's could just stomp teams single handed and obliterate a average to poor CV. The reworked CV's?

potatos can get in on the action now CV's can't really fight each other making DD's now the Highest Skill for Highest reward ships. 

Point. I tend to forget CVs existed before the rework - they were so rare.

Some of the CV unicums seem to think CV skillgap now is still the same, if not even bigger.

Are they higher risk/reward than DDs? They certainly have a larger impact on the game, so I'd argue yes (now that you pointed me in the right direction)

DDs in CV games are more like insane high risk / low reward.

T10 games will now only have 1 CV which means you'll also get T8 CV's solo... a lot. Yeah, T8 CV's against Mino, Worcester, Des Moines, Montana, Gearing and Grozo? Not that tough being a surface ship in that. Lower tiers? Bit tougher. I find T8 surface ships mostly are capable of withstanding the attacks of a T6 CV.... Double games. Different kettle of fish but WG have said that will not change in lower tiers.... yet anyway. 

Tier X CV against tier 8 ships is striaght up murder though. Even a Montana MAA sometimes will not even kill a single plane in 2-3 strikes. And if you spawn solo, it is tough luck.

Meanwhile, T8 CVs have no problems striking isolated tier X ships (Mino has been nerfed and worchester and Monty was never that tough in the first place. DDs don't really have AA although I havn't encountered a Grozo yet.

Why? Last i looked, Lexington mounted exactly the same DB as Mdway (once upgraded). 

Lemming trains are nothing new. Blobbing, well if players are to scared to move out and force a game. Then they deserve to lose. 

You are missing the point. CVs promote camping because, thanks to CV permaspotting, you are dead if you dont have a handy island to hide behind. 

Musashi was food for my Jutland in ranked. Food. Musashi also oddly countered Musashi. Again, like Yammy it has glaring weakness'. 

I didnt like Jutland as much as Kita because Kita could just HE farm those bowtanking suckers.

• Cool 3

Players
7,116 posts
245 battles

Ive still got a burning desire to play this game, but i think ill crash out alot earlier than i did with world of tanks.

[POP]
Players
611 posts
12,047 battles
4 hours ago, Bear_Necessities said:

DD players need to learn that now DD's are the highest Risk, Highest reward ships.

Well, the CV rework increased the risk portion of the DD play but DDs didn't get compensated for that increase in risk at the upside at all. So in absolute terms DDs are far worse off at than they ever been.

There's probably not much to do except increase the reward portion to the same level as the risk portion. But how to do that without making DDs op in a non-CV game? Probably impossible task at hand.

image.png

• Cool 3

[SHAFT]
Players
1,077 posts
23,166 battles

For the past 3 days I've noticed my teams getting evaporated for no reason.  DDs sailing straight into radar cruisers right in the beginning of the match, tier x cruisers going next to the cap and then showing their full side to the enemy just to unload a set of torps, or radar cruisers radaring while being 15km away from the contested cap.  
Feeling frustrated and kind of burnt out too, too many events all the time that probably mess up gameplay too.
New players having high tier premium ships that they are totally unaware of how to play them and stuff like this...

• Cool 8

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,207 battles
1 hour ago, Altsak said:

There's probably not much to do except increase the reward portion to the same level as the risk portion. But how to do that without making DDs op in a non-CV game? Probably impossible task at hand.

Just maybe add multiplier to capping and contesting. Base XP for capping x 1.5 if 1 CV in game. I can understand that for Sims it was silly how much XP she generated, but they have overtuned it other way.

[ONE2]
Players
3,084 posts
21,638 battles
8 hours ago, Fredater said:
  • DDs is just unplayable in a fun way in this current CV meta patch. Add radars to that and your main purpose is just to try and stay alive. Everything else is just a bonus. All the fun is gone playing DDs.
  • WG adds ships like Stalingrad, Jean Bart, Musashi, Black etc that is so OP in randoms its not even funny. 
  •  Something is really wrong with match making, Teams just collapse and the battle ends after 10minutes. 
  • Divisions makes the MM even more unbalanced, because MM is pure random and dont balance player vs player.
  • The whole game concept is too damage focused and mostly reward selfish play. No team spirit in randoms whatsoever.
  • For me Tier 8 ships rost away in port because of MM. Too bad because the most interesting and fun ships to play is in  tier 8.

My thoughts on this:

1) Nopes, DDäs can still be played, though CV's are overwhelming and their number is n issue. This could be fixed, for example by changing strike plane spotting mechanism so that bombers could ONLY make the DD visibly to the CV and not other enemy ships, unless one of them is hard-spotting it directly. DD's location could be shown to other enemy units as, a minimap "shadow", also using AA should not extend spotting range to full unless firing main guns at surface targets.  Also, since rocket planes are the best weapon against DD's make them go closer into the effective range of DD's close range AA before being able ti fire them + make them more vulnerable to that AA so that DD's ahev a chance to either shoot a few down / evade by dispersing attack group and maneuvering. This would fix the issue.:Smile_great:

2) My Atlanta strongly disagrees.:cap_rambo:

3) No argument with this I guess, though I do not mind them either.:cap_yes:

4) Player skill is nothing the MatchMaker can fix. Idiots just cannot be magicked into competent players just like that. But of course, I am only saying this, since I have had many even, tight matches, as of late. I will re-join the whine squad just as soon as the next losing streak begins.:Smile_Default:

5) Yupp, but then it will never be able to do that either, so why even bother complaining about it? If it was actually doable, it would have been implemented in WoT years ago.:cap_hmm:

6) Well, 12 random strangers stuck together at a moment's notice and many with no idea how to play in the first place so I guess this is exactly what we should expect.:cap_old:

7) I love my tier 8's and they are my most played ships by far. You don't always (or even most of the time) need to be top tier to enjoy a game. Besides, bottom-tier rewards are much better than, top tier.:Smile_coin:

Players
3,130 posts
10,844 battles
7 hours ago, Fredater said:

Yo all,

Anyone else that feel that this game lost its way?

Yes.  It's turned into a comic book.  Some will like that, some won't. It's alot more of an arcade game now, again some will like that, some won't. 

Regardless, WG have never sold this as a simulator so I don't blame them.

I just dont find it fun to play randoms anymore.

I still do, but will caveat that with...only in Div's. 

I really could not bring myself to play this game solo.  Far far too frustrating and boring solo for me. I play this game for the little teamwork left and Clans aford me that. 

DDs is just unplayable in a fun way in this current CV meta patch. Add radars to that and your main purpose is just to try and stay alive. Everything else is just a bonus. All the fun is gone playing DDs.

Not unplayable but certainly less fun.  Oh you will get the odd die-hard DD players say otherwise, but the vast majority will agree with you.  So do I. 

Too much spotting (Cv's and their robustness over the dd, spotter/fighters planes ect..) and radar into the game now.  Compared when we played it back in Beta and the early days. 

I found the RTS style something different and gave me another style when playing the game.  Something refreshing.   

Now it's like playing BATTLESTAIONS MIDWAY on the Xbox.  I don't need a mouse, just a control pad. 

Some will like it, some won't but it's here to stay. I personally hate it, but many will love it. I have no regrets selling all my CV's, including premium and haven't looked back. 

Balancegrad i agree with because it completely broke the mould and set a really bad future for premium ships.  It's simply too much for a ship taking a cruiser spot. 

But the others have flaws not to make them OP so i don't agree. 

You know my views on this. WG will not change their ways for whatever reason.

Biggest problem, so I agree. 

Yup.  Team-play died many moons ago.  However, WG forces us to play like this, so you cant blame the players. 

Still playable, but harder.  Some ships do well in tier 10 games and i always think of it like this....If i can do very well in a tier 10 game with a tier 8 ship, then hopefully it puts less pressure on our tier 10 ships. :Smile_teethhappy:

How many times have we seen a tier 8 ship on top of the battle report list.  How embarrassing for the rest.

Good stuff:

*Clan battles

*Ranked

Not all.  Clans was a great idea and ranked (but i don't play ranked) But other things worth a mention:

1) Coal and steel.  A way for anyone in this game to get a ship if you play enough.

2) No gold ammo which destroyed WOT for me. 

3) The new Clan banking system coming into play

Solution:

Add a new type of perm gameplay mode more focused on teamplay with better MM, or just make rank and clan battles a permanent choice.

This game have so much potentials and its a shame that WG dont bother to fix random gameplay.

*sigh*

What would I have done?

1) Take away 2 CV's per game.  It puts too much pressure on the surface fleet and in general doesn't make the game fun for the majority.  All you have is 4 CV's farming damage without even recognising eachother.  At least on the old system you used to actually sit up in your chair as a CV player knowing this game is going to get interesting with alot of counter-play from your opposite number.  Now you just slump back and farm damage.  2 Cv's picking on a ship is just horrible to watch with DoT.  The skill gap has increased which everway you spin it. 

2) Smoke should NEVER have been used as an attacking weapon.  Should have always been used as defensive.  That opened the flood gates to all this radar, even on bloody BB's. Doesn't even make sense a ship trying to shoot out of smoke, i mean how stupid. Radar should have been exclusive to a a certain type of ship like Light Cruisers.  Not giving them to everything including these new Battlecrusiers.  Completely lost it's way. 

3) HE spammer RN BB's. A Battleship using HE rounds against another Battleship is just wrong.  Defo not when you can pen them too with it. Brought a bad tend that will stick with this game now.

4) Make ALL tier 10 ships available to rent in Clan games.  Excluding them from other players makes the whole competition system unfair. It should come down to the better teamwork, selection of ships and players, not exclusive biggest and hardest toys to use. 

5) DD's with 100 mm that can pen 32 mm armour is unbelievably stupid when some cruisers can't.

I think when the Russian BB's come out will be the reckoning day for me. Seen it destroy WarThunder and WOT (when you have whole team of T34 -85 knocking around in clans).  I have a bad feeling about giving BB's cruiser accuracy under 15km (which isn't short really is it?), tanky as hell bow-on, great HP and radar in storms against bigger ships.  Remember, 15km is were cruisers should be operating? 

How are we going to expect cruisers to support DD's now? They will sit even further back to avoid being out spotted, radared by anything or simply being spotted within 10 secs by a CV.   Now you can add getting blapped by some of the heaviest shells in the game up close and personal.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad we are encouraging Battleships to actually get stuck in, but i think this is too much too soon without changing some of the other mechanics (like HE). Flamu thinks they are too much at the moment and, believe it or not, agree with him.  Still, plenty of time left so things might get changed. 

So many of my old Beta Friends have left the game now.  The Rework did the biggest damage of course, fair enough, but the majority simply say Randoms have become a joke.

I'm not quite there yet. :cap_tea:

Players
55 posts
5,848 battles

It's true...random isn't fun anymore.

80% losing streak is normal these days.

But... I don't think it's fault of WG... Look at the amount of inexperiend players.

At least 4 of the players at T8 has between 50 and 250 battles…. THAT isn't normal.

Most of them has a winrate of 30%.

I'm not really good at all, but I do my best to keep my 50% WR.

At my opinion...WG just has to made a limit on how fast players can go up. 

1000 games ---> max T5

1000 - 2000 games ---> max T8

Above 2000 games the highest Tiers

Just my opinion.

Have fun with the battles guys

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
9,891 posts
9,003 battles
8 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

3) HE spammer RN BB's. A Battleship using HE rounds against another Battleship is just wrong.  Defo not when you can pen them too with it. Brought a bad tend that will stick with this game now.

Well i mean, every BB HE could pen other BBs too even before RN BBs were introduced. But most of the time, it was simply not worth it for the others to actually use HE. RN BB HE has too much Alpha and fire chance so its overly viable.

I think when the Russian BB's come out will be the reckoning day for me. Seen it destroy WarThunder and WOT (when you have whole team of T34 -85 knocking around in clans).  I have a bad feeling about giving BB's cruiser accuracy under 15km (which isn't short really is it?), tanky as hell bow-on, great HP and radar in storms against bigger ships.  Remember, 15km is were cruisers should be operating?  

How are we going to expect cruisers to support DD's now? They will sit even further back to avoid being out spotted, radared by anything or simply being spotted within 10 secs by a CV.   Now you can add getting blapped by some of the heaviest shells in the game up close and personal.

Just want to throw in here, that the Radar only works against BBs and CVs, and the latest version didnt actually have Radar when Flamu has been playing them. I havent heard anything about why it was removed tho.

So many of my old Beta Friends have left the game now.  The Rework did the biggest damage of course, fair enough, but the majority simply say Randoms have become a joke.

I'm not quite there yet. :cap_tea:

Im basicly there :cap_old:

I play CBs now when i have the time, but i really dont wanna play randoms. Usually get dragged in by Clanmates/friends tho so they have a 3rd guy for division :cap_haloween: Space battles became boring quite fast aswell, i think ive missed the 600 Irionium for a LM already anyway, so not sure if i need to continue playing them.

[THESO]
Players
4,091 posts
4 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I play CBs now when i have the time, but i really dont wanna play randoms. Usually get dragged in by Clanmates/friends tho so they have a 3rd guy for division :cap_haloween: Space battles became boring quite fast aswell, i think ive missed the 600 Irionium for a LM already anyway, so not sure if i need to continue playing them.

agree-nod.gif

• Funny 1

[NMA]
Players
1,274 posts
18,955 battles

For me personally,  I've been losing interest since Xmas, CV rework just pushed me a bit further but It's not the only thing to blame. Some dodgy decisions on WG side, some disappointing conversations with WG employees, nothing to grind, nothing to look forward to.... it all played it's part. I thought new season of clan battles would spark the interest again, but nah. It's not happening.

A game that looked so much better than WOT, turned out to last much shorter than WOT.

• Cool 1

Players
2,094 posts
13,470 battles
3 hours ago, tsounts said:

For the past 3 days I've noticed my teams getting evaporated for no reason.  DDs sailing straight into radar cruisers right in the beginning of the match, tier x cruisers going next to the cap and then showing their full side to the enemy just to unload a set of torps, or radar cruisers radaring while being 15km away from the contested cap.  
Feeling frustrated and kind of burnt out too, too many events all the time that probably mess up gameplay too.
New players having high tier premium ships that they are totally unaware of how to play them and stuff like this...

Yesterday we've seen a Jean Bart and a Sims without the camos! It's like giving a racing car with worn tires to a new driver that just has passed his exam in a Micra and expecting him to not to crash at the first corner.

• Funny 2

[XTREM]
Players
1,037 posts
9,218 battles

As a DD player I disagree with DD's being unable to play, but you might want to stick to tier 10 until the RN CV hype dies out. Seems like you can't get a mid tier game without double CV now and that's just annoying.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,891 posts
9,003 battles
6 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Yesterday we've seen a Jean Bart and a Sims without the camos!

I kinda wonder about this stuff too... ive been seeing a lot of premiums without camo aswell. Or Premiums with Type 1/2/5 actually, thats the best one :cap_fainting:

Guess people are just getting dumber by the minute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Funny 1

[XTREM]
Players
3,808 posts
11,267 battles
Vor 6 Minuten, DFens_666 sagte:

I kinda wonder about this stuff too... ive been seeing a lot of premiums without camo aswell. Or Premiums with Type 1/2/5 actually, thats the best one :cap_fainting:

Must be CV mains like me discovering other surface ships! ☆♡☆

• Funny 3

Players
2,094 posts
13,470 battles
4 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Some have not enough games to even be able to mount a camo, mounting type 1/2/5  is just this - player base becomes dumb and dumber every day.

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Beta Tester
417 posts
8,439 battles
14 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

This... so much this.

Had a day off yesterday and teams have been the worst.

https://imgur.com/c23TfWB

I added another 2 Audacious and a Midway games after that... all losses.

Other then that? Notice the JB games? No CVs in those.

The losses wheren't steamrolls tho... But just brainddead gameplay on both sides and a couple of very obvious throws.

Players
340 posts
612 battles

Got to admit I also forget it from time to time. When you use some of the special camos you got and don't go back to harbour after a game, it might happen from time to time when it was the last of those camos.

I almost always use special camos even on premium ships, because WG throws so many of them after you, that there are enough there to use even though it's mostly only a slight edge over the standard premium ones for free.

Then it's mea culpa to my team and trying to make that not being a factor to the outcome. :etc_hide_turtle: