Sign in to follow this  
h3dning

Looking for an above average clan.

17 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
14,430 battles

Testing the waters to see whats out there.

About me : 33 year old bearded norwegian, Veteran when it comes to WG games, startet with WoT, moved over to WowS and stayed with this game since.

i work a 12-9 rotation with work, so i will not always be available for e.x clan battles every night, so even if i would i can not go into a hardcore CB clan unless there is flexible showtime.

I also very much like to div up and engage in random battles. Have a working mic,good sense of humour and always looking to improve.

My stats can be found here : https://wows-numbers.com/player/500647589,h3dning/

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and hope to hear from you/your clan.

Kind regards h3dning.

ps: Not to sound elitist, but looking for a clan with players in the upper bracket of the skill tree.

Beta Tester
44 posts
6,037 battles

Ever wanted to work for the angel of death now's your chance ClanAOD.net is looking for new captains to join our clan battle roster and general division gameplay. Interested ? Apply now @ clanaod.net Clanaod.net is also looking for people who clan battle players who are willing to help the clan push forward and up the leagues if this interests you check us out @clanaod.net

[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
142 posts
6,211 battles

If you're up for some clan Building challenge, we're an aspiring community of casuals that want to build our numbers and maybe wenture into CW, so naturally we could use a talented person like you!

Players
42 posts
18,043 battles

at Eurofighters  naval base we have beer and a Strip Tease bar, so we re the best clan in the world!!!! Check us ingame!! :P

[OLEUM]
Players
202 posts
18,957 battles

I am guessing that we are slightly above average potato level.

If you are interested, let us know.

then we talk about it and play a few games

Players
28 posts
14,430 battles

Thanks for the posts and pm's, i will inform you all within sunday (or sooner) of my choice. Kind regards h3dning! 

Players
12 posts
6,503 battles

Hey there did you manage to find a clan to suit your requirements, if not we are maybe what your looking for, active clan battles but not life or death for members to turn up, we are above average players, we play clan battles all nights of the week and have members with real life commitments that cant always be available, all we ask is when available log in game jump on discord and have some clan fun, if you have already found a clan good-luck and happy gaming, message me in game pathfinder1266 if interested.

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
87 posts
25,458 battles

Hi Captains!We are looking for active players for -YR- clan to play Clan Battles.If you are interested pls write me.Thank you!

[_FK_]
Beta Tester
277 posts
7,071 battles
2 hours ago, Graeme17O1 said:

Comes on. See's Grae's posted on every single looking for a clan thread in the latest two pages.

image.png.d92753f79ee0c10c7c49235e42614c89.png

Players
156 posts
12,813 battles
3 minutes ago, Schrowe said:

Comes on. See's Grae's posted on every single looking for a clan thread in the latest two pages.

image.png.d92753f79ee0c10c7c49235e42614c89.png

sure to get quality captains this way

[1701]
[1701]
Players
639 posts
11,569 battles
11 hours ago, Thomas_EU said:

sure to get quality captains this way

So? I havent be on the forums for over 4 weeks. Thats what a forum is for? Isnt it?

• Bad 1

Players
156 posts
12,813 battles
1 hour ago, Graeme17O1 said:

So? I havent be on the forums for over 4 weeks. Thats what a forum is for? Isnt it?

you are a joke mate. a lot of your spammed topics say clan found or are just too old, or have already found a clan

Players
231 posts
4,857 battles

Some of the threads are so out of date even the recruiters in them have moved on to new clans.

5 hours ago, Graeme17O1 said:

I can't tell if you're deliberately ignoring the context or if you're genuinely confused as to why people are annoyed by your behaviour. As a rule of thumb, yes, forums are suited to conversations that span days, weeks or months or even years akin to the pre-internet era of conversing by post. Many conversations that take place on forums stay relevant for a long time and as the discussion progresses the conversation branches out in to new but related areas, even a dead conversation should sometimes be revived if new, relevant information is found to contribute to the discussion though many forums frown on this as a matter of social convention and prefer new threads which rehash the old information to the practice of "necroing" (raising from the dead) old threads regardless of how relevant the new information is.

In this case the Clan Zone subforum happens to be attached to a forum for convenience but is not designed to be used in the conventional forum way of long meandering discussions lasting weeks or months, instead it is more like a bulletin board with new information being posted frequently. If the information in the Clan Zone is on topic, which it should be, the threads can be considered outdated within a week or less. At that point there is no new relevant information to add, all participants in the discussion were there for the purposes of clan recruitment, be that looking for a clan or recruiting for a clan. By necessity there is only 1 person in a thread who is looking for a clan so all the information is relevant to that person. When you see that they have joined a clan (which you can see by the tag above their name on this forum) it is clear that they no longer need information from people recruiting for a clan such as yourself. By responding to a thread which has been resolved, in this case by the person looking for a clan joining a clan you are adding information that is useless to that discussion and makes it harder to navigate the rest of the forum. You are not helping anyone, not even yourself and you are in fact hindering people, including yourself as the multi-page spam on dozens of several month old threads makes you look ridiculous which actually deters potential recruits.

As I said the Clan Zone subforum is more like a bulletin board. While you are correct that it is a forum using it as such is inconvenient for everyone here, including yourself. If you can't be as active on the forums as you need to be to use the Clan Zone subforum as social convention dictates I can only suggest that you delegate that responsibility to someone else in 1701 or just use your time here more appropriately, you might not get many hits by treating the Clan Zone as a bulletin board once a month but you will get more than you do by treating it as a forum once a month.

• Cool 1

[CKBK]
Players
425 posts
24,283 battles

I like how this guy is punshing waaaay above his weight class

On 4/11/2019 at 6:56 PM, h3dning said:

ps: Not to sound elitist, but looking for a clan with players in the upper bracket of the skill tree.

h3dning was very clear about what he wants 

Kappa_Emoji.png

Sign in to follow this