Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
quickr

Premium time (WOWS and regular)

6 comments in this topic

[NMA]
Players
1,257 posts
18,854 battles

Ok, so i realize it's old news, it's been a while now since WG introduced WOWS only premium time. And I thought I got it figured out, how it works. Apparently I was completely wrong.

If you buy a WOWS premium acc and than activate regular premium, like I did today with that code that is circling around. Both those premium are running (one active, one inactive), i'm "loosing time" on both acc but the benefits are not stacking, i only get the benefits from the "higher/more valuable" acc which is WOWS premium.

Which makes no sense at all and it's plain stupid. A person buying WOWS premium is basically gimping himself cos any and all "regular" premium he gets, be it via missions, containers, codes, whatever, is going to waste.

What would make more sense is for premium times to stack... Once you run out on WOWS premium, all accumulated premium on regular acc activates.

Or give us stacked bonuses (115% XP and 100% credits) since you are already draining both acc at the same time.

Summoning @MrConway for further explanation on this.

1111.thumb.jpg.b47c26b677665cbdc1b384994b0b5789.jpg

• Cool 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

you do realize there are other games than just Warships, which regular Premium time applies to, you get the benefits, so why should the timer not tick? :fish_palm:

[NMA]
Players
1,257 posts
18,854 battles

But I'm not playing other games. I'm not interested in other games. If an acc. is stated as inactive why is it draining time? :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Players
1,900 posts
3,736 battles
1 hour ago, quickr said:

i only get the benefits from the "higher/more valuable" acc which is WOWS premium.

Which is exactly what the article published at the time said would happen.

It is simply the way it works.

No need for MrConway to explain

[NMA]
Players
1,257 posts
18,854 battles
11 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Which is exactly what the article published at the time said would happen.

Guess I missed it :Smile_hiding:

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,528 battles
1 minute ago, quickr said:

Guess I missed it :Smile_hiding:

Also, they are introducing WoT premium time - with totally INSANE bonuses.
On the 9th WoT birthday we'll get WoT premium time, so you won't have a reason to complain. :)

Sign in to follow this