You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bear__Necessities

Fix your damn servers WG

13 comments in this topic

Players
3,371 posts
14,090 battles

Where does the money players spend go? Certainly not in the server. You’re the only game and game client I run that has regerular problems. It’s a good job I like your games because your customer service isn’t... well good. 

No no doubt I’ll also be pink again, like the last 3 times this has happened recently. :cap_like: GJ keeping is players satisfied...

And buy the hamster servers the good vodka not the cheap stuff if that’s what it takes.

• Funny 3

Players
3,371 posts
14,090 battles
12 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Oh no :/ ☆

They really made you mad this time! ♡

Please calm quickly anf be nice again q_Q ☆

WG will fix it for sure! ☆♡☆

SOON ♡☆♡

I ain't mad. I think their communication skills suck. Really suck. Really really suck. 

[XTREM]
Players
3,769 posts
11,152 battles
Gerade eben, Bear_Necessities sagte:

I ain't mad. I think their communication skills suck. Really suck. Really really suck. 

They announced the chatservers to be off for around 2 h at least... ☆♡☆

Players
1,681 posts
8,733 battles
53 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Where does the money players spend go? Certainly not in the server. You’re the only game and game client I run that has regerular problems. It’s a good job I like your games because your customer service isn’t... well good. 

No no doubt I’ll also be pink again, like the last 3 times this has happened recently. :cap_like: GJ keeping is players satisfied...

And buy the hamster servers the good vodka not the cheap stuff if that’s what it takes.

P2W players have much more to loose since their expectations are higher than that of F2P players, perhaps curb your spending habits and the rest will take care of itself ;)

putting more coins in a slot machine does not necessarily translate into more payoffs.... just sayin

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,933 posts
1,919 battles
1 hour ago, Bear_Necessities said:

I am not aware of any game server issues. What exactly is the issue?

If you are experiencing crashes or other bugs, please report them here: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/8544/8576/

Is it possible that you are talking about the chat server maintenance we had around noon today?

[YJKG]
Players
488 posts
21,818 battles
18 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Are you sure Erazer would like torps? ☆

I think Erazer-kun likes A♡P-B☆mbs more... ♡

Based on that time I saw him in his Yamato, taking all the torpedoes like a champ.... I'd say so! Maybe you can try it out when the servers are working as intended. (Aka the vodka fuel reserves are restocked) I stopped playing because I wanted to play with a mate but since the chat servers went on maint I couldn't so... yara yara....

1 minute ago, Sehales said:

If you are experiencing crashes or other bugs, please report them here: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/8544/8576/

Is it possible that you are talking about the chat server maintenance we had around noon today?

In all seriousness, can you guys maybe unlink the chat servers from the ability to division? It's mildly annoying to be unable to play with friends when your chat server goes on maintainance OR randomly explodes. Might be a good quality of life improvement.

[KAKE]
Players
2,560 posts
6,161 battles
59 minutes ago, Tirande said:

In all seriousness, can you guys maybe unlink the chat servers from the ability to division? It's mildly annoying to be unable to play with friends when your chat server goes on maintainance OR randomly explodes. Might be a good quality of life improvement.

They can't do that before everyone has forgotten that that was how it used to be. Otherwise, it would mean acknowledging a mistake :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 4

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,933 posts
1,919 battles
2 minutes ago, Tirande said:

Based on that time I saw him in his Yamato, taking all the torpedoes like a champ.... I'd say so! Maybe you can try it out when the servers are working as intended. (Aka the vodka fuel reserves are restocked) I stopped playing because I wanted to play with a mate but since the chat servers went on maint I couldn't so... yara yara....

The chat server maintenance is over, so you can play in division again.

I honestly do not know the exact technical details, but there is probably some advantage coming with it. There are many quality of life improvements on the TODO list and the chat system and related features is one of them.

I removed all off-topic posts in this thread. If I see any more it will have consequences. Yes, the initial post is far from nicely written, but I would like to know what the issue is, as the last big server issue was weeks ago.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[BBMM]
Players
5,956 posts
7,587 battles
2 hours ago, Sehales said:

Yes, the initial post is far from nicely written, but I would like to know what the issue is, as the last big server issue was weeks ago.

I dont know what the issue is either, but since the last update I've been getting some stutter.

Sometimes, this results in me missing a broadside cruiser at 5-10km, when shooting with Arizona...

I know I'm a potato but c'mon...  and this happens not every game, but two-three times an evening.

Replay shows me missing by 500m, like the áiming X' thing didn't lock... but I know it did.

It might be the OTHER guy lagging but I know something is weird. 

The stutters/connect message started since last update, I have a near-perfect ISP (usually we run two PCs, and no worry).

SOMETHING is not running as it should, maybe it is just one drunk hamster, sometimes running the wrong way?

[XTREM]
Players
3,769 posts
11,152 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, BLUB__BLUB sagte:

I dont know what the issue is either, but since the last update I've been getting some stutter.

Sometimes, this results in me missing a broadside cruiser at 5-10km, when shooting with Arizona...

I know I'm a potato but c'mon...  and this happens not every game, but two-three times an evening.

Replay shows me missing by 500m, like the áiming X' thing didn't lock... but I know it did.

It might be the OTHER guy lagging but I know something is weird. 

The stutters/connect message started since last update, I have a near-perfect ISP (usually we run two PCs, and no worry).

SOMETHING is not running as it should, maybe it is just one drunk hamster, sometimes running the wrong way?

Same issue for me disappeared after setting the settings/audio/Sound Quality to low. ☆

Players
3,371 posts
14,090 battles
3 hours ago, Sehales said:

Issue is every time there is any sort of update including the chat server etc. The game goes haywire and boots left right and centre. Happens every time there is some sort of update. The first thing to go is the UI then crash imminent.

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
5,956 posts
7,587 battles
29 minutes ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

Same issue for me disappeared after setting the settings/audio/Sound Quality to low. ☆

That is FPS... never  problem before, and now it is also not a problem.

Just sometimes when you shoot there is a 'hiccup'. 

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
5,933 posts
1,919 battles
6 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Issue is every time there is any sort of update including the chat server etc. The game goes haywire and boots left right and centre. Happens every time there is some sort of update. The first thing to go is the UI then crash imminent.

That doesn't sound normal to me. I cannot recall the last time the chat server was offline while the game servers were running fine. If we had issues the past months, it was usually the server itself or general network issues, which affect all parts of the game. When was the last time you encountered this (apart from the maintenance earlier today)?

Please report any bugs or issues you encounter to our customer service team. I know it can be rather annoying to check the game files, create a WG Check report, send it in, etc... but that's the only way to get enough details on an issue to fix it asap.

Also, just running an integrity check can solve a lot of issues in general. It never hurts to run it, if your game doesn't want to run the way you want it to after an update. ;)

For technical support: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/category/8677/

For a list of known issues and bug reports: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/8544/8576/