You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Crusherheads

War Gaming - Do you call this balance?

9 comments in this topic

[GOEPT]
[GOEPT]
Weekend Tester
559 posts

Check screenshot, not complaining about the player, he was good...i complaining about the new rework and balance...a Kaga tiers 8 premium CV...TOp of the Top tree while mine at my team is a "Meh".

Tell me...is this balance that you are talking about?

Now imagine Midway player(already saw), the damage out put is insane...already saw Midway Rockets doing routghly 20,000-25,000 damage into a Battleship, is this what you call it balance and fun?

Come on...i dont see anything from this CV was rework...i seen it like more painfull and and stressing game...at least a guy was one shot and could go to port straigh away...

Sem Título.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Players
2,594 posts
12,952 battles

I agree. It's unbalanced how your team was so :etc_swear: they all bent over to let themselves get raped by a tier seven carrier. I sympathise, teams have been the ultimum of stupid and uncarriable for weeks now.

Did they all try their best to be as far from each other as humanly possible? Did some turn off their aa after the first strike?

That's a butload of tier ten ships with ridiculously low plane kills, which is a nice example of the butload of tier ten ships who shouldn't be at that tier.

Hallelujah for wg for letting us play for free, creditwise, even in a tier ten with 20k damage.

Oh, and also, don't blame this on your carrier ffs, it's all on your surface fleet, who should be playing tier 5 max, preferably in coop.

• Cool 3

[JRM]
Players
6,578 posts
24,792 battles

Yesterday I went out in Lexington, send the rocketeer spotting squad to circle over A cap on Ice Islands, rocketed a shima, rocketed a mino, after planes died, took out another squad for b/c and then I see that entire team apart from 2 dds is abandoning all caps without any attempt to defend or fight and see them blobing up far behind b cap, ofc we got raped... and OFC its on me and the dds, naturaly, oh i was on top by score btw

• Cool 3

[CATS]
Players
26,792 posts
14,377 battles

Do I understand it correctly?

Premium CV are not allowed at the top of the scoreboard?

Or what is exactly your problem?

[G-S-W]
[G-S-W]
Players
1,213 posts
4,999 battles

I totally agree. Wargaming needs to implement some mechanic that prevents the enemy team from playing well. This needs to stop immediately......

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1