Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Alelos

So what's up with Premium cv's? Where are they?

48 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[OM]
Players
219 posts
10,889 battles

It supposed we where going to available to buy them or at least have a chance to find the in a  lootbox after the famous 8.2 patch. Is there any answer @MrConway @Crysantos? Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,995 posts
12,233 battles

They said multiple times now that they can "soon" be obtained via Containers or in Shop - since days ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,245 battles

You won't get a straight answer. I wouldn't bother. Absolutely pethetic customer communication 

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,027 posts
11,823 battles

Pick one:

-soon

-soon(tm)

-working as intended

-its done when its done

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,002 posts
15,877 battles
5 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

-we couldn't care less, lol

Well, thats the whole rework going live raw despite all negatives it got while in development.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
13,487 battles

I actually had my premium account run out.

 

That is all i have to say about the situation and the way they communicate with us to WG.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OM]
Players
219 posts
10,889 battles
42 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

You won't get a straight answer. I wouldn't bother. Absolutely pethetic customer communication 

To be honest WG is pathetic with communication. Stubborns as F..k. and always untrustworthy

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OM]
Players
219 posts
10,889 battles
37 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Pick one:

-soon

-soon(tm)

-working as intended

-its done when its done

I'll go with fun and engaging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
4,074 posts
8 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

I actually had my premium account run out.

 

That is all i have to say about the situation and the way they communicate with us to WG.

Same here. Do not intend  to renew it any time soon.

The "flare" for the game is gone ... ever since the rework happened I dont feel WoWSy anymore....

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AMOK]
Players
1,961 posts
8,591 battles
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

Same here. Do not intend  to renew it any time soon.

The "flare" for the game is gone ... ever since the rework happened I dont feel WoWSy anymore....

That`s like me. I renewed prem a week ago but only because the doubloons are there anyway and because  Anno1800 and TW Three Kingdoms release got postponed ^^

The missing love for long term clients and the mediocre to awful gameplay of the last weeks/months (got a push to real bad since rework) make me increasingly drifting away from the game.

That's a shame because i actually like the game.

 

Btw: nambr9 i still like your location :Smile_great::Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TAP-]
[-TAP-]
Players
73 posts
19,940 battles

What's made more annoying about them not telling us, is the fact they do know the exact date. If they fear that things may change then say "we fully expect it to be released on this date, but there's a chance that might change" I honestly don't understand the secrecy.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,346 posts
25,705 battles
5 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

They said multiple times now that they can "soon" be obtained via Containers or in Shop - since days ;-)

Clan mate got GrafZ few days ago from container...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

It's so typical of WG to regress back to their previous state of basically non-communication with the community after vowing to improve communication. Just half-assed efforts hoping a tiny bit of initial improvement will sate people, then it's back to business as usual until the community gets uppity enough again for another shortlasting dose of "we heard you and we're improving".

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,528 battles

People are begging to know when can they spend their money and there's no serious response - I find this quite shocking to be honest.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,594 posts
12,952 battles
5 hours ago, Alelos said:

It supposed we where going to available to buy them or at least have a chance to find the in a  lootbox after the famous 8.2 patch. Is there any answer @MrConway @Crysantos? Thank you.

question: would you really want one?

 

You're gonna meet tier 10 like 65-70% of the time, maybe more, with a lot of AA specced boats running around there. If I get one by accident, sure, I'll play it (except kaga which I would sell for credits), but pay €40 to play planeXP-feeder?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8,167 posts
9,029 battles
1 minute ago, Saiyko said:

question: would you really want one?

 

You're gonna meet tier 10 like 65-70% of the time, maybe more, with a lot of AA specced boats running around there. If I get one by accident, sure, I'll play it (except kaga which I would sell for credits), but pay €40 to play planeXP-feeder?

But I want to try and git gud like @El2aZeR senpai.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,995 posts
12,233 battles
25 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Clan mate got GrafZ few days ago from container...

My Clanmate got Kaga - but I referred to buying containers which seems to be available from friday on with update of shop...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,594 posts
12,952 battles
4 minutes ago, Cagliostro_chan said:

But I want to try and git gud like @El2aZeR senpai.

I'm quite sure he'd only recommend Enterprise and declare the others as trash - and only if you are REALLY good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles
34 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

planeXP-feeder

What plane XP?

 

No, I mean what plane XP. Latest I know is that plane XP rewards has been disabled because WG can't figure out the economy for that. And if that has changed in the meantime, the XP for shooting down aircraft is so legligible it belongs into the same "laugh at it" category as spotting damage XP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
2,054 posts
7,961 battles

In the 0.8.2 patchnotes it says "Added a commemorative flag for aircraft carrier VIII Saipan, and the CV Armada flag that comes with purchasing a bundle containing all Premium aircraft carriers."

 

So its probable that carriers wont come until the british prem carrier is ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×