Sign in to follow this  
CroPanzer

[KUKTP] Taskforce Podkapelski looking for cannonfodder!

8 comments in this topic

[KUKTP]
[KUKTP]
Beta Tester
72 posts
2,308 battles

TASKFORCE PODKAPELSKI
NOW RECRUITING!

Greetings, captains!

Let me introduce our little (hopefully it will get a bit bigger soon :cap_cool:) community!
We started out as a gathering of friends that wanted to reap the benefits of port infrastructure, and as we were too casual to join any active clans, we started on our own path.
Named in honour of
Janko Vuković Podkapelski , we wanted to show other fellow captains our affection towards the glory days of Austria-Hungary's navy! (WG PLS GIB VIRIBUS UNITIS :cap_money:)
I'd like to think we're a humorous bunch, some more skilled than others but united in our love for this game.

SO WHAT CHANGED?

We got to terms that our gameplay experience might profit if we expand and even tryout some of the new clan war content (New as in new to us :cap_yes:), and to create a melting pot for different tactics and approaches to the game.
We don't want to pressure people, we still want to be casual. Our primary goal is to have people playing together, grinding oil and getting new bonuses, other activities will be organized, but at a lower priority!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
WE HAVE VERY LITTLE RULES:
1. Join our discord!
2. Don't be offensive or toxic to clanmembers and ingame
3. Praise WG to give us Austria-Hungary ships soon (pls viribus)
4. 18+ is recommended
5. Bare minimum activity is at least 1 battle per 30 days
6. Basic English required! (Duuuh)

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, POST HERE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!

Sign in to follow this