Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Episparh

Space Battle: The attack/defense of Station 404

5 comments in this topic

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,618 battles

For the love of God, learn the battle mode objectives!

Attacker team - needs to destroy the station before the time flies out. The station is protected by four generators which needs to be destroyed. Each destroyed generator increase the time of attack with approximately 2 min. While even one generator still standing the station is immune to damage. If attacker dies he/she re-spawn after 10  sec.

Defender team - needs to defend the station. They have main armament and torpedo reload buffs and permanent heal buff. Defenders DO NOT re-spawn! Buffs are amplified with every defending ship lost.

P.S. I am tired of attackers who camp and snipe in spawn or defenders that YOLO rush the attackers spawn.  And I am frustrated of people who call me idiot camper,  retard and so on , when I get a defending position and carry them with the last two remaining defenders.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

...and the point of this thread is... what again? Random playerbase, how have you not learned to deal with it?

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
14,618 battles
33 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

...and the point of this thread is... what again? Random playerbase, how have you not learned to deal with it?

The point is to flag to both WeeGee and Community that the random player base have not a slight idea how to play that game. That makes both knowing and ignorant people experience with the game very frustrating.

Hopefully both sides that have the knowledge should step up and try to enlighten the third ignorant party else we all will have unpleasant times. 

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,281 battles
17 minutes ago, Episparh said:

The point is to flag to both WeeGee and Community that the random player base have not a slight idea how to play that game

The random player base has no idea how to play wows in general.

[L4GG]
Players
3,157 posts
10,735 battles
46 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

how have you not learned to deal with it

Not yet.

How do you deal with the following?

Defense of newport.

the first wave of bots enter the perimeter, main attack soon followed, game lost in 2 or 3 minutes.

50 minutes ago, Episparh said:

For the love of God, learn the battle mode objectives!

Attacker team - needs to destroy the station before the time flies out. The station is protected by four generators which needs to be destroyed. Each destroyed generator increase the time of attack with approximately 2 min. While even one generator still standing the station is immune to damage. If attacker dies he/she re-spawn after 10  sec.

Defender team - needs to defend the station. They have main armament and torpedo reload buffs and permanent heal buff. Defenders DO NOT re-spawn! Buffs are amplified with every defending ship lost.

P.S. I am tired of attackers who camp and snipe in spawn or defenders that YOLO rush the attackers spawn.  And I am frustrated of people who call me idiot camper,  retard and so on , when I get a defending position and carry them with the last two remaining defenders.

Sounds like an halo op type of thing maybe i'll give it a go.

Funny fact.

I play another game that has Raids,  (their operation)

smaller teams (only 4 instead of 7  players) there i don't encounter any problem regarding clueless people. 

in some raids you have to destroy generators or restart generators, everyone do their job even first timers.

Sign in to follow this