Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Competition: Intergalactic Decathlon – Weekend 3

7 comments in this topic

[FL4-0]
Players
1,141 posts
12,343 battles

So... how is it going so far for you guys? I thought i wouldn't get more than 7 fires in a battle because they don't last more than 10min average. Then i got one with 13, then 16,...

[THRO2]
Players
20 posts
4,597 battles

I got robbed. I participated, had a game where i scored 145 000+ spotting damage in my DD on Saturday (6th of April) and i didn't make it in despite the top 10 being between 150K and 120K.

I don't have the screenshots sadly but I have the replay. I feel cheated ...

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
37 posts
3,005 battles
9 hours ago, HotShot90 said:

I got robbed. I participated, had a game where i scored 145 000+ spotting damage in my DD on Saturday (6th of April) and i didn't make it in despite the top 10 being between 150K and 120K.

I don't have the screenshots sadly but I have the replay. I feel cheated ...

Please PM me a screenshot of the replay end screen. I've just looked you up and your highest and only spotting damage score was 78,819 in the Blue Aster. 

[THRO2]
Players
20 posts
4,597 battles
7 hours ago, SeaSickOllie said:

Please PM me a screenshot of the replay end screen.

I have just sent the Private Message. 

7 hours ago, SeaSickOllie said:

I've just looked you up and your highest and only spotting damage score was 78,819 in the Blue Aster. 

I believe that was a second attempt to get a higher score before I figured 145K would be enough and I moved to the other categories on other ships for a brief moment before stepping in random battles. I could double check that for you if you'd like or provide any other piece of information that you may need

[FL4-0]
Players
1,141 posts
12,343 battles

Thank you for the pack of camouflages. 

Let's try to get now the Base XP and the Damage to Station/Generators. 445k damage and 2k xp so far :D

[PZK]
Players
5 posts
3,620 battles

Can I see the results of the first weekend? I have received like 150k damage ( without dying) and i still did not get any rewards

Sign in to follow this