Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.8.3: Round 2

14 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
78 battles

Public Test of Update 0.8.3 refuses to load game. Have completely uninstalled and reinstalled Public Test Client with same results. Gets to the load screen and won't go any further.

• Angry 1

[EXIL]
WoWs Wiki Team, Players
592 posts
8,955 battles
45 minutes ago, SilverbackMonkey_1 said:

Public Test of Update 0.8.3 refuses to load game. Have completely uninstalled and reinstalled Public Test Client with same results. Gets to the load screen and won't go any further.

same here.

• Angry 1

[WWEGB]
Players
35 posts
4,080 battles

im having trouble loading up public test game click play  and nothing hapepens it dont load i have sent report in to wg and mr conway

Players
3,230 posts
7,373 battles

I just updated the PTS and tried to log in, but it asked for a server or something? I had PTS selected, it's its own server so I didn't understand what it wanted (I was logged in into the game center, so I had no idea why it didn't want to log me in).

I then tried by clicking the exe directly and at first it didn't accept my saved password and I had to retype it. After having retyped the password, it seemed to log me in and it's been stuck at the rotating anchor symbol for the last 5 minutes or so.

EDIT

I got in now. Restarted the client.

• Cool 1

[WWEGB]
Players
35 posts
4,080 battles

it not loading game for me and i have reinstalled it and downloaded microsoft visual 2015 and still  not loading the game on wg centre??

Players
66 posts

Hi, cant launch PTS either. I get this message:

853665918_WOWSPTSError.jpg.6b1b00e926f1c608672ddb3dc3431041.jpg

It says that this *.dll file is missing.

[UKSF]
Players
8 posts
8,465 battles
22 hours ago, SilverbackMonkey_1 said:

Same here :/

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,244 posts
9,148 battles

Hi all,

I was not able to login whole Sunday (I didn't have time to try before that)... I even resetted my PT password but it was of no help... :Smile_sad:

Leo "Apollo11"

Sign in to follow this