Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop in April: Camo from Makoto Kobayashi

48 comments in this topic

[N0RSE]
Players
112 posts
7,353 battles

Anyone bought the expensive containers and gotten CV's? I bought 5 and got 2 x 20 dragon flags (oro and hydra I think), 2 x 12500 coal and Graf Zepp (which I've regretted never buying when it was released).

My first thought was: "Oh mama, I should buy 20 and get cheap doublons!!", then my common sense kicked in: "Quit whilst ahead boy!".. So my common sense was victorious for once.... I was just curious if others have had any bad or good luck with the new Naval Aviation Premium Containers.

[T-N-T]
Players
2,426 posts
11,342 battles
6 minutes ago, Grand__Admiral__Thrawn said:

why no stukas for the graf zeppelin :(

Oh it does have them, they are just as good at carrying their intended payload as Fairey Swordfishes on the Hermes. :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
3 posts
5,142 battles
2 minutes ago, Toivia said:

Oh it does have them, they are just as good at carrying their intended payload as Fairey Swordfishes on the Hermes. :Smile_trollface:

well WG should change thier artwork if they dont want to add back the stukas becasuse everywhere it shows them and i don care if they are bad :/

[IRON7]
Players
853 posts
703 battles
1 hour ago, ZeroCommaZero said:

Bought 20 containers. Got no shipes. [edited]you WG

New river of tears miraculously appears in Forum :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[CIRC]
Beta Tester
231 posts
2,953 battles

I got 5 containers and got 1 lot of coal and then 4 lots of the space camos..... so completely useless and overpriced. definitely dont recommend buying! :Smile-angry:

• Funny 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,521 posts
13,227 battles
3 hours ago, Fesvil said:

Anyone bought the expensive containers and gotten CV's? I bought 5 and got 2 x 20 dragon flags (oro and hydra I think), 2 x 12500 coal and Graf Zepp (which I've regretted never buying when it was released).

My first thought was: "Oh mama, I should buy 20 and get cheap doublons!!", then my common sense kicked in: "Quit whilst ahead boy!".. So my common sense was victorious for once.... I was just curious if others have had any bad or good luck with the new Naval Aviation Premium Containers.

Got Kaga from a free box. Not really a CV player so I'm not going to buy. The price per box is hefty enough with an unknown drop chance...

[_CSR_]
Players
32 posts
4,568 battles

Kinda off-topic but:

@MrConway

So US gets better twitch drops event and EU gets jack

US had mardi gras event (while it might have not been many dubloons - no idea how much but still an event with stuff) EU got jack

US had turkey shoot EU got jack...

Is this always going to be the case where EU gets jack while other servers do get events etc. ?

Players
90 posts
6,820 battles

and once you have it after a while we will f.. it up. What is left of the concelment from the Belfast when it got in the game for the first time???? High concelment make it atractive to sell and earn money from it. And then after a while the whole conelment is gone down the drain.

Thats a bad bad thing to do. But good to earn money

• Bad 1

Players
90 posts
6,820 battles
Just now, Killroy67 said:

and once you have it after a while we will f.. it up. What is left of the concelment from the Belfast when it got in the game for the first time???? High concelment make it atractive to sell and earn money from it. And then after a while the whole conelment is gone down the drain.

This comment might get me a bann for sometime again. I noticed that peopl are not very welcome with to much negative notes.

[T-N-T]
Players
2,426 posts
11,342 battles
7 minutes ago, Killroy67 said:

What?

Belfast has not been nerfed, Belfast is still the ridiculously OP premium it has always been.

[N0RSE]
Players
112 posts
7,353 battles

If you have all CV's don't buy containers, drop chance of ships are MUCH lower, they don't give out rebates anymore :-). 

Players
90 posts
6,820 battles
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:29 PM, Toivia said:

What?

Belfast has not been nerfed, Belfast is still the ridiculously OP premium it has always been.

You are wrong. Concelment from the Belfast was way below the 9.9 km it is now.  There are things you buy because you like the specs of it . Dont use good specs to lure buyers and then later on change the specs in a negative way.

[T-N-T]
Players
2,426 posts
11,342 battles
6 hours ago, Killroy67 said:

You are wrong. Concelment from the Belfast was way below the 9.9 km it is now.  There are things you buy because you like the specs of it . Dont use good specs to lure buyers and then later on change the specs in a negative way.

It's 8.91kms right now, unless you are not specced right.

However you are not entirely wrong, it used to be better by like 200 meters before the change to the Concealment Expert captain skill. That however affected all cruisers and even worse all BBs and carriers.

[PLD]
Players
45 posts

The store prices are getting way over the top i'm sure you will have more sales with lower price. 

Got 5 containers and got Saipan.

• Cool 2

[XYZ]
Players
20 posts

Azuma is crap compared to her tier peers, and those countdown timers arent going to push anyone into buying overpriced bundles. If you want more money fire the current markering department for doing a mediocre job. 

• Cool 1

Players
90 posts
6,820 battles
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:48 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Purchase the legendary Japanese Tier IX cruiser that’s capable of challenging cruiser Alaska herself!

Read it on the portal

WAY TO MUCHHHHHHH MONEY 

• Cool 1

Players
16 posts
4,911 battles
On 4/18/2019 at 2:33 PM, Killroy67 said:

WAY TO MUCHHHHHHH MONEY 

No kidding. 65 euro for a ship!?! Even EA is not that greedy, and that's saying a lot.

• Cool 1

[NKK]
[NKK]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts
8,608 battles

WG lie , even about store  :(

If you go to new about containers sale you will se that they say that if you have one premium CV, they will give you their equivalent cost on doubloons.

WG1.thumb.jpg.a6c8edbf7b33e70df461f2af5a2fe83c.jpg

But if you go to the store to buy those containers you will see anothers conditions.

WG2.thumb.jpg.719510a5bc3e69899370e95c6eb6da75.jpg

In this chase, you dont can get a CV if you have it in the momento to buy the containers, if you have the four, you never can take one of them, and recepit their doubloons cost.

WG, in the last two years you are losing any confidence that you won in all previous years.

• Cool 2

[NKK]
[NKK]
Beta Tester
1,591 posts
8,608 battles
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:03 PM, Grand__Admiral__Thrawn said:

why no stukas for the graf zeppelin :(

Beacouse those planes was unusefull and too slow to a tier VIII Carrier... maybe in a tier VI but never on a tier VIII... and with the rework, they are even worse beacouse their are slow, too very slow to even survive. If yo wait for a tier VI CVL as Seytditz or De Grasse conversions on CV, you will take them.

Players
27 posts
6,123 battles

Okay WG, I asked this before. Can we get the sigle-pack for AL commanders? Bloody hell, you tried pulling this with the "Rubikon" patch for WoT a while back! The current pricing is far too high for anybody to bother unless they like the game and it is annoying that you may not even get what you want with the containers.

Players
5,001 posts
6,146 battles
On 4/19/2019 at 5:31 PM, Timberjac said:

Beacouse those planes was unusefull and too slow to a tier VIII Carrier... maybe in a tier VI but never on a tier VIII... and with the rework, they are even worse beacouse their are slow, too very slow to even survive. If yo wait for a tier VI CVL as Seytditz or De Grasse conversions on CV, you will take them.

Maximum speed: 339.6 km/h (211 mph; 183 kn) at sea level

383 km/h (238 mph; 207 kn) at 4,087 m (13,410 ft)

You know what goes at 188 knots max speed? Me155 rocket planes. Seemingly those were fine to go onto a T8 German CV. Frankly, the only issue I see with Stukas is that you'd need to basically redesign the CV. GZ would suddenly go from fast planes with anaemic weaponry to slow planes with good weaponry.

Sign in to follow this