Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Space Warships Intergalactic Games: Space Assault

34 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
44 posts
6,348 battles

A baffling nonsense 'game' mode that left my 10 year old bored after a couple of goes, to reduce the cost of blantantly pay-to-win T10 ship boosters.

I strongly suspect that that the people - and their approach - that have utterly ruined WOT have found a new place to set up shop.

Oh dear.

Spoiler

• Cool 2

[GRKEN]
[GRKEN]
Players
644 posts
15,867 battles

I don't like this mode at all, rather boring.  Would prefer to try the bathtub thingy that was available once.

• Cool 1

[IRON7]
Players
853 posts
746 battles

…...… from the raging endorsements above I perceive a roaring success  ……..    :etc_red_button:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
110 posts
5,615 battles

I have to play 40 games averaging roughly 2500xp per game to be able to finish the second objective on the Ironium Mission, Are you guys serious...... at least 40 games to pass 1 part of a mission.

What a Joke. No wonder WG Community Mods aren't bothering to defend this garbage....

WoWs is slowly turning into WoT and we know how well that game is doing these days....

• Cool 1

[IRN]
Beta Tester
69 posts
4,526 battles

100k exp = about 15/20 good match with almost all the "economy" flags
15milm credits = about 30 good match with almost all the "economy" flags

50 missions in a week are about 10 missions a day.

it is shamefully exaggerated, even for those who use all the flags and play well, especially if they don't have time to play more than an hour of play a day

not to mention the directives ...

[-GOD-]
Players
360 posts
14,482 battles
18 hours ago, OddityNZ said:

I have to play 40 games averaging roughly 2500xp per game to be able to finish the second objective on the Ironium Mission, Are you guys serious...... at least 40 games to pass 1 part of a mission.

snip

I've set myself to play 50 rounds of avg 2000 XP per match to get through that stage. WTF.

[AMOK]
Players
1,224 posts
6,813 battles
3 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I've set myself to play 50 rounds of avg 2000 XP per match to get through that stage. WTF.

Played 1 round to look what its like ...then i saw the missions and said go F*U*C*K yourselves...:Smile_teethhappy:

Beta Tester
110 posts
5,615 battles

This grind is unreal......I thought I was being cautious understating the xp per game to do this one based on my calculations but sweet lord of bee's the grind is real !!!!

I'm on the 4th day of mission two for this XP.......... That's playing 1-2 hours per day when clearly 2-3 are called for.

This is definitely one for the Toohardbasket just like the exeter.

Bring back the ARP missions......and I thought those were hard at the time..

Sign in to follow this