Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Space Warships Intergalactic Games: Space Assault

34 comments in this topic

[POP]
Weekend Tester
608 posts

The space ships themselves are pretty and the game modes seem fun, but I have to admit that when I saw what you can buy with ironium, my reaction was "meh" on a scale from meh to meh. You could get two funny "special" commanders if you got all the free ironium in the world, but since they don't come with any special skills, they're not actually special enough to matter. Ironically, the Shimakaze permanent camo that was available on the test server would've been an entirely different matter and worth grinding full 300 ironium, though.

[N0RSE]
Players
103 posts
7,093 battles

Hmm so you can MAX get 300, that means to get one "special" space camo for 600 moronium you have to shell out 10k doubloons... WOW, that's absurd... not even a half decent discount, 8k for looks only and you get what 20k coal (worst case scenario thats 50 containers with the worst luck in the world (and no daily wins or super containers)) and 40 "special" flags.. (of course in addition to the 2x240 moronium you get).. 10k doubloons, that's a STEEP price for.. But hey, who am I to complain, I won't waste time nor energy on neither quest nor offer. And I am ironically thankful for it, because it made my choice SUPER easy, I'll just focus on clan battles and the fly strike thing (to get those for free) and then just not bother about the moronium quests (as I know 100% certain I won't be able to grind to get even 1 of those camos without spending 10k doubloons (that's about 33€!!!! The price of a T8 premium DD or T7 premium BB!!!).. 

Advice: Don't bother, cool game mode which is worth a few games, but nothing more. Got nothing else to do? Probably better than watching paint dry, but not by much.

• Cool 3

[HM-RN]
Players
4 posts

ill try to get into It will see how it pans out rewards meee hope not to much grinding as don't get much time now  

it looks interesting though 

[WTFNO]
Players
296 posts
5,388 battles

2D space battles feel as silly as they did last year.

Please bring back the bathtub battles next time

• Cool 1

[IRON7]
Players
833 posts
568 battles

I've given up on reading Sailing Hamster posts.

• Cool 1

[N0RSE]
Players
103 posts
7,093 battles

Well, it wasn't the camos that you can buy for 600 moronium, it's the special modules for the T10 ships.. and you can earn a TON more moronium than 300.. just from the first fly strike win you can get  480.. wow. suddenly it was a WHOLE lot better.. but I still think 240 for 5k doubloons is horrifically overpriced.

• Boring 1

[GWN]
Players
53 posts

So you pay premium over these camo's that add nothing more than.... Pretty looks over regular camo's for them. Haver exactly same bonuses and pay 1000 dobloons more over regular T10 camo? *scratches head* But then you do sell for T4 Nikolai I a special camo for 4000 dubloons to make her look like Rasputin...

Not hoping much. Last years space battles, the colors of the maps and ships were instant migraine launcher. I tried 3 games in separate times. three times I was struct bad enough migraine so I had to go throw up. Not really tempting to try these years maps...

But its good to have chance obtaining those premium camos over mission. Will help my quest for Henry IV as I am currently Grinding Martel into Saint Louis so nice perma camo would help.:D Thank you and thank you for giving this stage now several days. So yeah, its not completely wasted imho.

[-UWS-]
[-UWS-]
Players
2 posts
9,390 battles

u come up with a great idea, special modules for the T10 ships - a great reward for players who invest time and skill.

and u destroy it again not long after by giving it away for free in a special event so every sunday gamer can get it. 

makes me sad to watch this kind of development. its already almost unplayable outside clanwars on weekends and it gets worse and worse. more and more players will start looking for an alternative if this goes on.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[IRON7]
Players
833 posts
568 battles

When, exactly, will this sci-fi (& unnecessary, imho) diversion be over?

• Cool 1

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
683 posts
4 hours ago, Lt_Doolittle said:

u come up with a great idea, special modules for the T10 ships - a great reward for players who invest time and skill.

and u destroy it again not long after by giving it away for free in a special event so every sunday gamer can get it. 

makes me sad to watch this kind of development. its already almost unplayable outside clanwars on weekends and it gets worse and worse. more and more players will start looking for an alternative if this goes on.

Yeah. I thought the same.

And to top it of they have a requirement of getting wins in a mode which everyone can play.
I liked the Halloween special way more. There u just played and had fun. Games gets quickly toxic the second u put a "I must Win" requirement.

But on a positive note. I just love the space and bionic cammos. Nice and clean. Shame they cost a fortune.

[BODEM]
Players
218 posts
5,055 battles

I'm not digging this patch. New ships in the Arse...uhm, armory!....for dubloons. New cool space camo's in the armory!.....for dubloons. 

Seriously, I looked forward to playing the space games and get some cool new camo's in the process, but then you had to go and lock them away behind reall money. 

No reason for me to play the space games except from maybe a few games for fun. But then I really only enjoyed Torp beats so I'll have to wait a few weeks for that.

I am glad that Azumais available though, so that's a positive thing.

• Cool 1

Players
33 posts
4,270 battles

102.400 Gold for all the space camos.

You could buy just one. But that still costs 8k gold.

Although I really want the one for my Hindenburg and my Zao, I have a sense for value and just refuse to invest what would be a tier 7/8 premium ship for a camo.

For this inflated price I say keep your camo. I keep my money.

inflation.png

inflation 2.png

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
21 battles

yes, nice, the format is that I must alow 1.5 GB download on my computer but I can't play the game mode becouse I don't have 70 battles. If you don't need new players, no problem, I don't need new games to get hooked on.

[H_M_S]
Players
22 posts
8,665 battles

Space camos, not bad... WUT?!   Price - 8.000 D again?! What? Really? It is a reacurring camo and 3.000D more than standard premium camo. I know it is WG, but geez...

and UI is getting ever WORSE, FFS!  WTH you are doing with it? Mining cryptocurrency? Optimize UI, you slackers!

4 hours ago, Healer_get_the_blame said:

yes, nice, the format is that I must alow 1.5 GB download on my computer but I can't play the game mode becouse I don't have 70 battles. If you don't need new players, no problem, I don't need new games to get hooked on.

mate, you have 21 battle. That means, you have barelly any idea what to do... nevermind play for ship advantages and for a win. Myself, I don't want you on the team in Space Battles with less than 200 battles, nevermind 21. It will be like trying find black cat in the dark room with you as captain...

• Funny 2

[N0RSE]
Players
103 posts
7,093 battles
On 4/1/2019 at 5:39 PM, Lt_Doolittle said:

Well, you play on regular boats (quite a lot) to get 480 of the resource, then you need to farm spacebattles for the total of 300 if you want the maximum available, this will allow you to buy 1! module, if you feel rich you can buy an extra 4x240 (total of 960) for 4x5000 doubloons (which gives you a mission that rewards 240 ironium + 2x10 special flags + 10k coal). Which means if you farm like crazy on normal boats, then farm space (because space battles are T7 they yield significantly less gold and exp than T8->T10) you can leave with, having sacrificed hours of your life and 20k doubloons poorer, 1740 ironium richer = 2 modules and some other whack if you want.

I have all the T10 ships, I'm going to go for the one I want, but haven't started on, saves me time, nothing more. To get to T10 you are not an average sunday player in the first place, and it is miles away from free.. You have to play a fair deal to get it which costs time, much more valuable than mere cash.

-Fes

• Cool 1

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
683 posts
7 hours ago, 700 said:

mate, you have 21 battle. That means, you have barelly any idea what to do... nevermind play for ship advantages and for a win. Myself, I don't want you on the team in Space Battles with less than 200 battles, nevermind 21. It will be like trying find black cat in the dark room with you as captain...

No, he can play. But letting brand new players take part in something like this they should never had getting wins as a requirement. Base xp instead.

I've got 5 wins all together in 2 days. My team is usually down 4 ships in under 2-3 min. At that point the teams just rushdie and go to port.

So fun. And WG never learn.

[POMF]
Players
53 posts
23,223 battles

If you buy all the bionic camos and then receive them again by completing the directives, what do you get as compensation? full price in doubloons?

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
75 posts
16,229 battles

space what??

lol

maybe amusing for some people. 

if i wanted to play an awful 2D space game, i guess id be buying a PS.

or surely playing someting else. 

Im still recovering from cv rework , this is all wrong. but yeah, whatever.

This is the year of the lost player base it seems, 

you can see how most players are new, what makes playing experience even worse.

so upset you re ruining a game i used to like and so dissapointed all the time lost here.

bye

• Cool 1

[LEGIO]
Players
134 posts
On 3/31/2019 at 12:44 AM, AmiralPotato said:

2D space battles feel as silly as they did last year.

Please bring back the bathtub battles next time

Yes, the bathtub war was so much more fun. WG bring that one back.

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
2,782 battles

Loving space battles, for a relative noob such as my self its great to able to try out tier 10 ships, play games with no carriers blasting me out of existence and not have to face op premiums :)

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SBS]
Beta Tester
93 posts
5,504 battles

I'm sure people are not reading the mission info with this new mission I have had games where people die and just leave while their ship respawns and its a sh1tshow...

Its terrible, trying to carry in this mode is next to impossible in a DD as well...

[YEEET]
Players
39 posts
6,866 battles

8k and they don't even come with the premium base camo added to it, ludicrous!!

Players
88 posts

I have no doubt that the "Space Warships Intergalactic Games: Space Assault" will be of interest to some. Personally, I couldn't be less interested and have not played a single match. The whole thing smell of WG making money out in desperation of the CV rework epic failure. 

April 2016 saw a really cute and funny game in a bath, little plastic warships, ducks and all the associated trimmings. That was fun simple and delightful to play, "space warships" get over yourselves. If WG want to save WoWs, make improvement to the main game to encourage team play. No not Clans or divisions, the very word means divided btw, team play in random battles is another epic failure of WG to listen to players feedback 3 years ago.

21462668_10160004135205377_5228783946419975163_n.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this