Sign in to follow this  
LDPDC

(Very) frequent freezes in game since 8.0

5 comments in this topic

Players
130 posts
6,537 battles

Hi,

Since 8.0 I experience very frequent freezes while ingame. So far I did not manage to pinpoint a specific cause, it happens in every type of ships and every camera settings (Only weird thing is it never happened in Coop or Mission). 

As the game freezes and stop answering any command, the game does not crash and I need to close it by myself which means I do not have crash reports.

Anyone experiencing the same issues? 8.2 seems promising in terms of bug fixes but not sure it will be enough.

• Cool 1

[BDRO]
Players
82 posts
16,843 battles

Nothing changed in update 8.2 as bad as package 8.1. There are massive drops FPS  and delays in the game.

Edited by leo70

Players
130 posts
6,537 battles

In case someone has the same issues, I solved it by downgrading the nvidia driver: not the fault of wows in this case 😉

[BUSHI]
[BUSHI]
Players
20 posts
11,925 battles
9 hours ago, LDPDC said:

In case someone has the same issues, I solved it by downgrading the nvidia driver: not the fault of wows in this case 😉

Tried and didnt worked for me :3 Still geting FPS drops, sound problems and occasional crashes mid game. 

[BDRO]
Players
82 posts
16,843 battles

I always have the drivers up to date, it's not a problem with me, the game continues to freeze.
It's awkward, it's still boasting that it solves these problems, but it's going stupid to worse.

Sign in to follow this