You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.8.2: From Britain to the Moon

87 comments in this topic

[THROW]
Players
661 posts
21,439 battles

so they didnt remove that stupid ALT key change. im disappointed...

• Cool 1

[-RT-]
Beta Tester
43 posts
7,145 battles

- Still no gun sounds for cruiser Cleveland if Freedom camouflage is equipped.
- The recent point about how you can only see full aircraft readiness when pushing ALT (see earlier post on PTS forum) has not been adressed and remains exactly the same.
- "Combined AA fire from two ships will do a lot more damage than from one ship but less than the total sum of both". Are you serious? The only instances that was a problem for CVs was if you were uptiered. Now the damage numbers will only increase further and a decent CV player (at tier 10) can already have 200-300k damage games easily.

- Glad to see Port UI is improving and FPS issue has been addressed.

• Cool 7

[BITAM]
Players
8 posts
6,601 battles

fix the clevelamd sound,the mm that destroy the game and  then start  the  sci fi war ,but no nothing fixed!!!another 1,000,000xp hahaha ok someone sleeps  in the compamny...

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[XODUS]
Beta Tester
10 posts
2,079 battles

A nice bundle of CVs and it would have been an instant buy, but containers? Again? No. Not a chance.

EDIT: Oh and I see we're effectively selling coal ships for cash now. Fantastic(!)

• Cool 2

[HAWKS]
[HAWKS]
Players
20 posts
9,069 battles

Any chance of a discount on Free XP conversion ?

Players
1 post
1,112 battles
17 minutes ago, Kulgur said:

A nice bundle of CVs and it would have been an instant buy, but containers? Again? No. Not a chance.

Exactly , i would've bought a CV bundle Immediately , But containers seriously , i am not giving you my money if you can't guarantee i will get what i want.

• Cool 4

[SHINE]
Players
3 posts

oh mate where is the ussr ships ,,, we are waiting for them plz ,,,, can you tell us when they will be ready in the game

[HAWKS]
[HAWKS]
Players
20 posts
9,069 battles
Just now, Rami_Sayed said:

oh mate where is the ussr ships ,,, we are waiting for them plz ,,,, can you tell us when they will be ready in the game

According to article on Developers blog there will be an event in 0.8.3 where you can win T4-T8. And the line goes live in 0.8.4

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/competition-victory-df5479bd04cf?fbclid=IwAR119AwNkagRjxI-BFBeSoFTU4xNYmnNtdLu4n01NOPZ3rlM9or9buLratQ

• Cool 2

[TOXIC]
Players
4,422 posts
11,318 battles

Aaand the disastrous change to CV UI goes through, forcing me to permanently use alternative interface mode instead of keeping it under Alt...

I don't say it often, but seriously, F*ck you, WG.

And the "division by flight" of the squadron is still done in a way that suggests that whoever designed it didn't even look at it.

= =^= =^= =^= =

For everybody normal this - at a glance - looks like 3 flights... only when you start looking closer you realize that for some reason two planes are "alone", so perhaps the symbol connecting the planes actually isn't supposed to mean what it seems to mean intuitively :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
134 posts
3,112 battles

Indomitable

Mentioned once in the article, but only in bug fixes. 

Not due out then?

[DREAD]
Players
417 posts

Graf Zeppelin in gambling container only? Do you really want to repeat the IS 3A desaster  last christmas?  Sale your stuff seperatly.

[SLO]
Players
22 posts
16,402 battles

You need to boost the number of CV players? So you can get CV for free. Wont work WG. Rework is stil broken. You simply dont get it. Sorry

• Cool 7
  • Bad 1

[BAD-F]
Players
47 posts
9,895 battles

I noticed that a Fix for the bug that causes the port to constantly freeze up especially when clicking on the orange icon that opens contacts wasn't listed in the change log. How about you get on that before making anymore changes to the game. It is the most complained about issue with the game but Wargamming continues to pretend it doesn't exist

• Cool 3

Players
27 posts
10,890 battles

great now CVs are totally defenceless against DDs.. all a dd has to do to go kill a CV now is turn of AA and the CV has 0 chance to spot and kill the dd.. :( 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[LUSOS]
Players
32 posts
9,005 battles
3 hours ago, Constantijn2 said:

- Still no gun sounds for cruiser Cleveland if Freedom camouflage is equipped.

- "Combined AA fire from two ships will do a lot more damage than from one ship but less than the total sum of both". Are you serious? The only instances that was a problem for CVs was if you were uptiered. Now the damage numbers will only increase further and a decent CV player (at tier 10) can already have 200-300k damage games easily.

This ^

Make Clevelands hve gun sounds and stop messing with AAs.

If ppl want to play with carriers, let them suffer from AA barrage. Its stupid already how fast CVs can spot and attack a ship, now you want to make their targets even less eficient?

[SM0KE]
Players
2,863 posts
6,686 battles
3 hours ago, Kulgur said:

EDIT: Oh and I see we're effectively selling coal ships for cash now. Fantastic(!)

I'd missed that; I don't think it's any different to flogging the free xp ones, in general, although I'm not hugely keen on the gambling element - you *may* get the coal you need.

Why not just stick them in the shop a la Alaska etc.?

[WWGU]
Players
234 posts
6,996 battles
5 hours ago, Kulgur said:

I guess that you didn't see the line:-

Added a commemorative flag for aircraft carrier  VIII Saipan, and the CV Armada flag that comes with purchasing a bundle containing all Premium aircraft carriers.

Highlights mine

• Cool 3

Players
123 posts

We would like to thank you all for your many summaries and bug reports, which helped us a great deal in identifying and solving these various issues.

thumbs-up_256.gif.6a9f61be107cd7ce5c63404c30aaecbf.gif

[BAD-B]
Players
815 posts
2,458 battles
4 hours ago, DeathFromTheSky_DK said:

great now CVs are totally defenceless against DDs.. all a dd has to do to go kill a CV now is turn of AA and the CV has 0 chance to spot and kill the dd.. :( 

what are you talking about ? just watched iChases vid on YT where he kills a Shima in 2 strikes and the Shima cannot do anything ...

• Cool 3