You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

Supertest - New Camouflage

15 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,377 posts
4,039 battles

A permanent Makoto Kobayashi camouflage for Yamato has been added to the game.

WG_WoWS_SPb_Screenshots_supertest_0_8_3_Yamato_Makoto-Kobayashi_NavalBase_1920x1080px.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[T-N-T]
Players
3,773 posts
18,152 battles
4 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

Just me that cant see the picture?

Maybe better for you, I mean, no beer can on the superstructure, but still another ugly camo. Though admittedly less jarring than Kii, Roma and Ashitaka.

EDIT: Oh damn, I missed some insane bug antenna-like extensions on the main mast, I retract saying it is less jarring, it is in fact stupid.

Players
1,789 posts
9,761 battles
1 hour ago, Toivia said:

Maybe better for you, I mean, no beer can on the superstructure, but still another ugly camo. Though admittedly less jarring than Kii, Roma and Ashitaka.

EDIT: Oh damn, I missed some insane bug antenna-like extensions on the main mast, I retract saying it is less jarring, it is in fact stupid.

RPF Upgrade

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,741 posts
6,296 battles

Needs a wave motion gun barrel. Otherwise, I'm sold.

[4_0_4]
Players
8,009 posts
14,346 battles
8 hours ago, MrConway said:

A permanent Makoto Kobayashi camouflage for Yamato has been added to the game.

Nah, I'll keep the Haifuri skin

• Cool 1

Players
1,789 posts
9,761 battles
36 minutes ago, HunterHamburg said:

Who placed a Hammerhead on the top bridge?

Yamatocopter, in case midway db spam. Yamatocopter can ups and fly away

• Funny 1

Players
6,058 posts
12,094 battles

Looks like a nice camo. it does look a little bit blander compared to the other Kabayashi camos (not talking about the beercan).

Overall I've liked the Kobayashi camos and especially the choice of color for the Roma one (the colors, not the can! :Smile_hiding:).

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,741 posts
6,296 battles
3 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Looks like a nice camo. it does look a little bit blander compared to the other Kabayashi camos (not talking about the beercan).

Overall I've liked the Kobayashi camos and especially the choice of color for the Roma one (the colors, not the can! :Smile_hiding:).

Hard to argue with the money making bonuses too.:Smile_glasses:

• Cool 2

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
On 3/29/2019 at 2:49 PM, Toivia said:

That's subjective. I like my Kobayashi camo on Kii. Admittedly, it doesn't put a beercan on the ship, but still.

If I have reservations, it's basically that for aesthetic purposes, I have the K117 camo and a Kobayashi camo on Yamato basically would be just for me to calculate whether it is worth the cost to get, just so my Yamato can beat Musashi for credit farming. Given Kii camo cost like 20 Euro, I'd guess this would cost 30-40, at which point I rather buy a T8 premium ship, save the money for AL collab or just spend it on something else in my life that is more useful.

Players
2,043 posts
3,816 battles

If you want my opinion, that camo looks so bad, not that Makoto Kobayashi doesn't do good works (even if he could have done Roma a bit better without that "thing" on top), but it's just that that camo on the Yamato looks so bad. For me, the best Yamato camo, is... no camo at all.