Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_KriegWurst

Converting Crowns into something useful.

9 comments in this topic

Players
126 posts
7,606 battles

Seeing as I'm not going to get the Implacable (I have the Furious that'll do, no need for a T8 in a class I'm new to, I'll grind my way up from T6 thanks) is there a way for me to convert my  crowns into florins all at once rather than 5 at a time?

Getting the Exeter was enough of a grind, I really don't want to have to sit there for ages clicking convert over and over again.

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, Captain_KriegWurst sagte:

Seeing as I'm not going to get the Implacable (I have the Furious that'll do, no need for a T8 in a class I'm new to, I'll grind my way up from T6 thanks) is there a way for me to convert my  crowns into florins all at once rather than 5 at a time? 

Getting the Exeter was enough of a grind, I really don't want to have to sit there for ages clicking convert over and over again.

Same as trying to buy signals or anything else from Arsenal - click click click click click click....

Enjoy :Smile_trollface:
Edited by floribe2000
excessive colour spam
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,663 posts

or wait until the relases of 0.8.2., all Crowns will be converted to Florins automatically then

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
1 hour ago, Captain_KriegWurst said:

You can wait for the patch to hit on monday. Crowns will be converted automatically.

The patch after that will convert all your remaining Florins into credits. It is the exact same conversion rate as if you did all those clicks yourself.

• Cool 1

Players
2,267 posts
14,124 battles
12 hours ago, Egoleter said:

You can wait for the patch to hit on monday. Crowns will be converted automatically.

The patch after that will convert all your remaining Florins into credits. It is the exact same conversion rate as if you did all those clicks yourself.

Still a lot of clicking if one prefers to get camos or flags or whatever instead of credits.

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,138 battles
16 hours ago, Captain_KriegWurst said:

Like others said you can bypass the conversion from crowns to Florins by waiting for the next patch.

If you want to convert Florins into usefull stuff you can use this Link: https://arsenal.worldofwarships.eu/en/  to buy stuff from the Arsenal way faster with an actualy proper Browser. (need to be logged in on the mainpage ofc.)

Although you may want to do it now because that won't work exactly like it does now (at least not this link) after the patch if I think about it because the Arsenal also gets changed and renamed in the next update.

[BHSFL]
Players
3,690 posts
14,853 battles
14 hours ago, Egoleter said:

I hope i will be able to sell the T4 UK CV then....

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this