Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Remembering Operation Chariot: “The Greatest Raid of All”

14 comments in this topic

[SWD]
Players
3 posts
2,642 battles

I clicked the download link nothing happens, is it just me or is it broken was going to download the 1920x1080 might be my settings, anyone else have a problem?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
Vor 6 Stunden, _Kosnic_ sagte:

I clicked the download link nothing happens, is it just me or is it broken was going to download the 1920x1080 might be my settings, anyone else have a problem?

Just checked, for me it works as it's supposed to
Edited by floribe2000
excessive colour spam

[SWD]
Players
3 posts
2,642 battles

Thanks for the reply, I ended up just right clicking & saving the picture as, then set it to background image.

I cant download it any other way so must have a setting in windows edge or windows defender blocking it some how.

WG Team
134 posts
4,775 battles
2 hours ago, _Kosnic_ said:

Tested it on the most popular browsers and it works. 

In any case here you go, in 1920 x 1080:

https://imgur.com/a/xwM5GQ8

Players
160 posts
2 hours ago, _Kosnic_ said:

Same here.

Windows 10 & Edge don't like it for some reason. Works on Mac...

[BOBS3]
Beta Tester
501 posts
16,946 battles

I'm not a huge J Clarkson fan but his hour long on this raid was compelling viewing, it's on youtube and well worth an hour of your day.

• Cool 1

[AJX]
Beta Tester
46 posts
21,426 battles

The raid also successfully attacked the lock gates to the Saint Nazaire Basin when MTB 74 fired timed delayed torpedoes at them, these exploded 2 days later on the 30th of March destroying the gates. 

The MTB did not manage to escape back to sea and was sunk by coastal gunfire on the day of the raid.  36 Survivors from the MTB (including sailors from Campbeltown and another MTB) managed get to a Carly float but only three survived to be captured 12 hours later.

large_000000.jpg?_ga=2.221284699.2141895763.1553806367-557996498.1539895997

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wynn,_7th_Baron_Newborough

• Cool 1

[NOFUN]
Beta Tester
123 posts
12,008 battles
4 hours ago, LonesomePolecat said:

Edge don't like it for some reason. 

Because even Microsoft themselves are aware of how much of a steaming pile of bantha fodder Edge is in it's current form, as they'll be replacing it with something based on chrome engine imminently. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2 posts
5,366 battles

For even more information about this incredible event, watch 'The Greatest Raid of All' by Jeremy Clarkson. Stunning documentary.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
45 posts
3,921 battles

Please consider giving Campbeltown some kind of ramming-related bonus! It's not exactly a powerful ship so it's not like it would upset game balance.

[N_O_R]
Players
3 posts
7,958 battles
On 3/29/2019 at 8:03 AM, yoshininja said:

For even more information about this incredible event, watch 'The Greatest Raid of All' by Jeremy Clarkson. Stunning documentary.

love this doc, seen it twice!

Sign in to follow this