You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Timberjac

Please, WG, finnish to do a stupid game and add a bit of common sense

9 comments in this topic

[NKK]
Beta Tester
1,592 posts
9,463 battles

Please, WG, enough of the nonsense with the CV's.

No fool, No matter how stupid, uses he bombs, to attack ships (the closest thing, are the depth charges to attack submarines, but for other reasons, and do not have much future to attack ships and fewer warships.

Making a kind of carpet bombing against a ship is another of the biggest nonsense any fool can pose.

The attacks with torpedoes, are made (until the technology allowed to make them at a high height) at very low height, where the flak has neither angle nor can be used as screen. And where most of the low caliber AA, have no depression and cannot use the fire concentration effectively to partly be limited by their own firing angles.

And much less, unless the type of attack makes it necessary (an attack in spades for example) or by the specific conditions of the point to attack (Pearl Harbour, for example) the planes do not dedicate themselves to cross by means of the fleet which shoots them and less to the ideal height p Let them wipe them off the map. In the case of the bombers in a tailspin, they start the attack at a height where they are mostly protected and the descent makes them gain speed to be able to get out quickly once the attack is carried out as little as possible to the AA (far from this they will ascend again) Adem To make the AP bomb gain punching capacity.

In the case of the fighters, Become mere carriers of rockets, these should not be available until high levels, and at most, they should be able to make attacks of strafing, not in regions of the sky (like WG must believe), but on targets like vessels to make Reduce the effectiveness of AA by allowing other squadrons a simpler attack on their target.

According To WG, and his stupid way of seeing the naval world, Nagumo would never have had his dilemma at Midway, but would have sent the planes with bombs to attack Earth targets, because of course, in this game (increasingly illogical) would be the perfect weapons.

And the armoured decks on CV, they are useless because their function is that the flight deck can be damaged as little as possible and repaired in the worst case in the shortest possible time, but, in the stupid vision of the developers of the WoWs , the impacts and bombs HAVE caused fires, regardless of how shielded the flight deck is in the same way it affects the one that is not shielded. And If we talk about projectiles AP, they can reach less vital areas, in the game is so stupidly reflected that there is less risk of an overpenetration, condemning the CV  "protected" to receive half more damage than the unprotected.

And Let's not talk about the current CV that are aircraft factories and pilot cloning centers.

Gentlemen of WG, in their attempt to create nonsense, they forget that the strength of a carrier, is based on the whole use of their squadrons, not on going sending them one by one without further, while the rest is retained in the CV waiting for the previous , be back.

But Sadly, this is just one more chapter in the unfortunate race for absurdities.

First the primacy of fires. Yes, we all know that the fires on board, are dangerous, but simple projectiles on deck do not initiate dreary intendios. The ships of the WoWS fire more than the ships of wood of previous eras.

The Most dangerous fires in the ships of the TWENTIETH century, start when a projectile of AP (which is not an iron ball, as it seems that WG wants to make us believe) impacted inside a ship and detonated inside, creating fires, floods , ruptures or holes in the internal bulkheads, or caused fires to be direct or electric that being in confined spaces were difficult to tackle. HE projectiles can be used to damage minor things, or to damage ships with insignificant shields that would not trigger the fuzes.The same thing happens with the AP bombs that are designed to do that, unlike those of he, which according to WG, are illogically omnipotent in the WoWS. 

But Sadly, all of this is just a stone of many.

We Can ask ourselves, how physics operates according to WG, or what materials some ships are made of, because huge battleships have much lower visibility ratios than other nations ' cruisers, which are much smaller and lower (because the height of the boat, It is a determining element to see it on the horizon.

We Can ask ourselves, how does WG understand the quality of steel, when it is nationality which determines the damage that the same proyectil have done to a vessel, above the thickness of its steel or its quality.

Another thing, it's the smoke screens, used to cover up movements or withdrawals, not to shoot with impunity from them, unless you have radar, for the mere fact that there is no observer of the ship itself or an airplane of it, to verify where they are giving the project Ctiles and communicate the corrections to make (because the other boats, quite have with theirs to do that work for others) (just as happen with ships behind islands without direct spotters working for them). And the smoke, unfortunately, is something that proliferates in this game as the preponderance of the HE and the external fires.

And we can go on, because there are hundreds of issues and decisions taken by WG (where scopes and calibers are less relevant to each other than the nation that puts the cannon).

Seen from the beta, every decision that WG takes, degrades the game to ever-worse arcade boundaries. Although the Picot, has been the rework for consoles made with CVs.

And like all this, there are dozens of things that can be commented on, right now, I know that I left some of those I wanted to comment.

Please, gentlemen of WG, what if start to hire people with heads who like the naval world, instead of rednecks who do not understand a few simple questions about the naval warfare and history.

Each patch in the WoWs, I find less reason to continue playing a game, which by subject, simply adore.

• Bad 2

[NKK]
Beta Tester
1,592 posts
9,463 battles
2 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

is only game. why yu heff to be mad? not simulation.

There Are good games and bad games... And with every step it gives, WG turns the WoWS into a worse one than it was before that step.

6,030 posts
10,428 battles

This is an arcade game, not a simulation. Realism will get dropped in favor of balance.

And why the heck do you think his should be posted in a seperated thread and not the existing CV threads?

[NKK]
Beta Tester
1,592 posts
9,463 battles
1 minute ago, Allied_Winter said:

This is an arcade game, not a simulation. Realism will get dropped in favor of balance.

And why the heck do you think his should be posted in a seperated thread and not the existing CV threads?

Balance, you say, when there is no such thing in this game and every time, the little that had is blurred more. You will find normal, that the battleships, depending on the nation are less than the other cruises (I understand that there may be differences between cruises from different nations, although all of them are due to the solutions used to reach some Objectives supplying certain shortcomings) so if, obviously, a Japanese battleship with its high superstructure, will be seen remotely more than another battleship that thanks to the radar does not need it so high, but, magically, a battleship can not carry a Concealment device, which makes it diminish its visibility below ships that neither have its tonnage, nor its height in the superstructure or simply its size in every way. If you see balanced that happens, honestly, I hope you never have the responsibility to balance a game, because I can not imagine how unplayable it will become.

6,030 posts
10,428 battles

I never claimed this game is balanced. Only that with more realism it would be even less balanced. But since you appear to know it better than me, apply at WG as a game dev!

Also: Why the heck do you think this should be posted in a seperated thread? What makes your post special compared to other posts that complain about Balance/CVs/MM? I don't see anything.

[NKK]
Beta Tester
1,592 posts
9,463 battles
12 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

I never claimed this game is balanced. Only that with more realism it would be even less balanced. But since you appear to know it better than me, apply at WG as a game dev!

Also: Why the heck do you think this should be posted in a seperated thread? What makes your post special compared to other posts that complain about Balance/CVs/MM? I don't see anything.

Perhaps, if some things resembled, to the physical reasons that originate them instead of creating absurd national differences in things that do not exist (because the designs of the boats already reflect that unique difference of the nation to make the decisions that They took a boat to be as it is, without having to invent additional nonsense.

And Honestly, put the thread where you want, because not only goes on CV, or on balance, is about how the game, is worse, with every big decision that WG takes in the development of WoWs. Although the rework in the CV, is an even greater step of the previously taken, in the interest of the absurd.  Unfortunately.