You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheCinC

Suggestions thread

2,158 comments in this topic

[-NO-]
[-NO-]
Players
115 posts
16,964 battles
2 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

I'll repost this because I think it's a good idea that should be considered.

Suggestion regarding the Karma system:

Aside for the numerical value of Karma, include a visible gauge at the port, ranging from red -10 to green +5. If you reach -10 by chat reports, you get a chatban and the gauge is reset at 0 (or -5 if repeat offender).

This will make players more aware of their situation, of their likelihood of getting a chatban and hopefully motivate the players to restrain and conduct themselves, and maybe even apply themselves to play better to move the gauge to a positive value.

It should be easy to understand this system.

Great idea - although it would be nice for the Ticket Support team to read tickets concerning these chat ban issues - Im on a 6 day ban immediately after finishing a 3 day one and no chat channel used inbetween - I know its ONE guy who reports me multiple times a day - in fact he messages me telling me so - and the support team do NOTHING.

[UNICS]
Players
3,644 posts
14,316 battles
3 minutes ago, hedgehog_s said:

Great idea - although it would be nice for the Ticket Support team to read tickets concerning these chat ban issues - Im on a 6 day ban immediately after finishing a 3 day one and no chat channel used inbetween - I know its ONE guy who reports me multiple times a day - in fact he messages me telling me so - and the support team do NOTHING.

Really?? you can be reported by players who you haven't been in battle with?

[-NO-]
[-NO-]
Players
115 posts
16,964 battles

Last week he was in 3 battles with me in one day - so 3 reports I guess.

[BNP]
Players
147 posts
2,400 battles

Just started after a pause, and I encountered:

- cheaters (no damage possible to enemy ship / their shells following my evasive maneuvers mid air and doing impossible amounts of damage given range and shell type)

- low XP after battle, probably battle contributions are not counted correctly by the client

can you fix this?

• Funny 4

[P-W-C]
[P-W-C]
Players
4,925 posts
27,404 battles
7 hours ago, SvR1983 said:

- cheaters (no damage possible to enemy ship / their shells following my evasive maneuvers mid air and doing impossible amounts of damage given range and shell type)

- low XP after battle, probably battle contributions are not counted correctly by the client

can you fix this?

Yeah everything is counted wrong, enemy players cheat. Everything is the problem not you. Ofc usual. :Smile_sceptic:

Alpha Tester, Korzár
3,337 posts
19,140 battles
Před 7 hodinami SvR1983 řekl/a:

can you fix this?

giphy.gif

Players
643 posts
6,628 battles

This suggestions page is just a complete waste of electricity and everyone's time.

I have suggested, many, many times now that we have the option to never play that god-awful turd that is the epic centre. WoT managed to allow players the option of not playing turd modes, when will WoWs learn from Wot?
Until then, the only way to play this pish is to yolo the epic center to cap amd spot.
And if we die in the first 30 seconds, that's just a bonus :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
48 posts
2,194 battles

Some suggestions, that will probably drown among the 81 pages of messages:

1/ World of Pirates! A whole new game. Give use Man'o'war with gunpowder, sails, winds...Seriously, I believe the atmosphere would be wonderful and the game pretty fun. Wind would also be important and there should be a effect between ships (example: like in real life, placing a ship between the origin of the wind and a ship cuts the wind from the latter ship, which can't move anymore. It was a classic pirate manoeuvre). 

2/ We have storms...but no waves! No effect on ships. Make big waves when there is wind, waves that get even bigger and break on shallow water, possibly damaging ships or provoking ships accidents. Big waves that would make the aiming more complex, especially on small boats. On the other hand, small boats are difficult to see when they are between two waves (or swell).

3/ Tides! Streams!! It would be fun that some passages between islands, and even some islands, would appear and disappear during a game. For example, if the time between low tide and high tide is 10minutes, we would see sea streams (currents?) in on way and then the opposite way. Some island and passage would appear, preventing ships to go. It would by the way be a challenge for campers. You know, the guy in the CA/CL that he's drinking a beer while a just fire continuously from the same place all the game, and your CV is not smart enough to bomb him ;)

-> the tide combined with potential big breaking waves could surprise players during a game, making it funnier. Especially on smaller boats.

• Cool 2

Players
205 posts
9,638 battles

Just had a guy in my team with 7 teamkills in his last 9 matches.

I am aware that
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10287/

says 'Customer Service will NOT assist with Allied damage (TeamKill) reports.', but there should be a method to filter such obvious cases out of the system quicker than it currently happens via going pink.

• Cool 2

[BULL]
Players
647 posts
6,473 battles

Can you fix the damn wowsreplay - play back.

Freezes at the login screen. (It does this periodically)

I have to play the file through wow so that I can shadow it out through my graphics card into a useable format.

OR

Can you add an option to stream the game to your hard drive into a designated folder, triggered when you enter the game and terminated when you return to port, that way you can get the result screens as well ..

Players
643 posts
6,628 battles

Wow, 02:27 05/08/19 until 01:40 09/08/19
There has been 3 further suggestions.

It looks very much like no one from WG givesaflyingfuck about this suggestions page.

It looks like the players are so fed up with WG not giving a flyingfuck about their own suggestions page that they no longer waste their time suggesting anything.

I hope the game is more successful than this placebo

[BNP]
Players
147 posts
2,400 battles
On 8/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, TheComedian1983 said:

giphy.gif

There's one more I encountered today:

Smoke screens are sometimes bugged and you can still be detected inside, without radar/hydro warning lighting up or any enemies in close vicinity.

Of course, if one could just abort a battle or immediately start a new one with the same ship, it would have less of an impact. As requested several times before.

[P-W-C]
[P-W-C]
Players
4,925 posts
27,404 battles
9 hours ago, SvR1983 said:

Smoke screens are sometimes bugged and you can still be detected inside, without radar/hydro warning lighting up or any enemies in close vicinity.

There's smoke firing penalty. Each ship has its own penalty range. It's in port, the concealment section "firing from smoke" . 

Alpha Tester, Korzár
3,337 posts
19,140 battles
Před 13 hodinami SvR1983 řekl/a:

There's one more I encountered today:

Of course, if one could just abort a battle or immediately start a new one with the same ship, it would have less of an impact. As requested several times before.

You can learn some basics on wiki or on HelpMe discord. Few mins make you a far more better player and be a better player means having a more fun from this game. Stop wasting time typing some pointless posts, make a cup of coffee and read something.
Both is avalaible in CZ version. Enjoy :Smile_great:

Alpha Tester, Korzár
3,337 posts
19,140 battles
Před 3 hodinami MacArthur92 řekl/a:

There's smoke firing penalty. Each ship has its own penalty range. It's in port, the concealment section "firing from smoke" . 

It's in battle too. Default on H key i think. I have it on mouse button (4 or 5) - very usefull.

• Cool 1

[P-W-C]
[P-W-C]
Players
4,925 posts
27,404 battles
2 minutes ago, TheComedian1983 said:

It's in battle too. Default on H key i think. I have it on mouse button (4 or 5) - very usefull.

I always forget about this.

Players
3,054 posts
12,364 battles

Suggestion 1: Rework the UDALOI a bit, because between the Ognevoi and Grozovoi its a bit "strange specced". With a bit better Concealment of Udaloi plus the 10km Eels from Ognewoi and a bit less Gunpower (for balance) it would fit better in that "concealment expert" Line of russian DDs. The Kiev, Trashcan and Khaba feels very much ok.

Suggestion 2: Apropos Smoke firing penalty - some mods support the "Concealment in Smoke" on Mini Map. If you could implement that in Scope view when you are in Smoke (maybe kindof "shade on the water") when you will be detected ... that would help. 

Suggestion 3: And regarding Interface: please for Heavens Sake implement freely programmable keystrokes for each TYPE of consumable. I switch ships pretty often and suddenly I start Radar instead of my Hydro or speedboost instead of heal. That really sucks. Easy to implement: use ONE Key for List of Modules and each position has its unique number. Like "L" and then "1" for "List installed modules" and "use #1"

If a module is not installed, that button is simply not available. With a programmable mouse/keyboard or even a tool like Autohotkey -> there you are. One Key, one Function. No Confusion.

[P-W-C]
[P-W-C]
Players
4,925 posts
27,404 battles
17 minutes ago, Just_Testing_That said:

Suggestion: Rework the UDALOI a bit, because between the Ognevoi and Grozovoi its a bit "strange specced". With a bit better Concealment of Udaloi plus the 10km Eels from Ognewoi and a bit less Gunpower (for balance) it would fit better in that "concealment expert" Line of russian DDs. The Kiev, Trashcan and Khaba feels very much ok.

Apropos Smoke firing penalty - some mods support the "Concealment in Smoke" on Mini Map. If you could implement that in Scope view when you are in Smoke (maybe kindof "shade on the water") when you will be detected ... that would help. 

And regarding Interface: please for Heavens Sake implement freely programmable keystrokes for each TYPE of consumable. I switch ships pretty often and suddenly I start Radar instead of my Hydro or speedboost instead of heal. That really sucks. Easy to implement: use ONE Key for List of Modules and each position has its unique number. Like "L" and then "1" for "List installed modules" and "use #1"

If a module is not installed, that button is simply not available. With a programmable mouse/keyboard or even a tool like Autohotkey -> there you are. One Key, one Function. No Confusion.

Yeah I think it should be same concealment on B hull as on A hull. It would be a good hybrid. 

[P-W-C]
[P-W-C]
Players
4,925 posts
27,404 battles
3 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Why does this thread exist again?

And why not?

Players
3,659 posts
245 battles
Just now, MacArthur92 said:

And why not?

seems pointless if wargaming won't listen or take any of these suggestions into account.

• Cool 2

[P-W-C]
[P-W-C]
Players
4,925 posts
27,404 battles
4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

seems pointless if wargaming won't listen or take any of these suggestions into account.

Why do you assume that they won't listen. You sound too pessimistic comrade. 

Players
3,659 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Why do you assume that they won't listen. You sound too pessimistic comrade. 

jus sum experiences...

balans.thumb.png.4fcb4b0c6c80d40707559446b7347173.png

how they get to work every morning.

• Funny 2

[P-W-C]
[P-W-C]
Players
4,925 posts
27,404 battles
1 minute ago, CptBarney said:

jus sum experiences...

balans.thumb.png.4fcb4b0c6c80d40707559446b7347173.png

how they get to work every morning.

There's always some hope they'll find the floor :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

Players
3,659 posts
245 battles
Just now, MacArthur92 said:

There's always some hope they'll find the floor :Smile_veryhappy:

hey at least they get their 30min exercise i guess :cap_haloween::Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 2